Users with gimmicky "I like this bad game" posts

Started by Psycho Punch, 06/07/2016, 02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Punch

Punch - Gunboat & Falcon
Esteban - Timeball & Ballistix
Gredler - TV Sports Hockey
XXXXX - Energy (what's his username again?)

Any other users that like to proclaim their love about mediocre to bad games that I'm missing?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

SignOfZeta

I legit love Timeball, but I like Junction more.

Arkhan is the one that claims to like Energy.

IMG

deubeul

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

:)

Correction: I loathe Ballistix.

However, I do love Timeball (and the soundtrack is fantastic...just wish there were many more tunes). Sure, I wish the graphics were nicer, but it is a great puzzle game.

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 06/07/2016, 04:02 AMI legit love Timeball, but I like Junction more.

Arkhan is the one that claims to like Energy.
Yup:

https://archives.tg-16.com/magazine_database.htm?col=main&val=junction

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

sirhcman

I hated Darkwing Duck until DarkKobold made me see the light.. Love that game now!

Gentlegamer

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 06/07/2016, 02:52 AMPunch - Gunboat & Falcon
Esteban - Timeball & Ballistix
Gredler - TV Sports Hockey
XXXXX - Energy (what's his username again?)

Any other users that like to proclaim their love about mediocre to bad games that I'm missing?
Arkhan is gay for China Warrior.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

geise

I love China Warrior, and Deep Blue.  I also like Energy.

PukeSter

I like Bravoman, Shockman and Samurai Ghost. But those are usually considered average.

Can't think of any "bad" PCE games I like.

Otaking

I like Die Hard. PC Engine Bilble says to "avoid" it.
http://www.pcengine.co.uk/HTML_Games/Die_Hard.htm

I love Kato Chan & Ken Chan, a lot of people seem to think it's a terrible game.

I adore Pop 'n Magic, some feel it's repetitive and boring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NecroPhile

I'm a fan of Hatris and Gotzendiener, though the latter is a bit of a love it or hate it game where half the people enjoy it for what it is.

I'm not sure what about that is "gimmicky", though, unless you think I secretly hate Hatris (hatters gonna hat!) and only say I like it for attention.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

LostFlunky

I love Drop Off. 

I used to be really good at it too, now I suck. 

bob

Gredler

TV Sports hockey is not a bad game, but you're a bad person for saying so.

IMG

geise

Nothing wrong with Silent Debuggers.  Not a damn thing.

csgx1

I proclaim my love for Fighting Street in Fighting Street!

Quote from: deubeul on 06/07/2016, 07:06 AMI love Dekoboko.
I played this not too long ago and I couldn't get past the 2nd level.  Any tips?

esteban

Quote from: csgx1 on 06/10/2016, 02:14 AM
I played this not too long ago and I couldn't get past the 2nd level.  Any tips?
Use your driving skills.

Careful!

Now, go for it!

Win.

EmperorIng

Quote from: csgx1 on 06/10/2016, 02:14 AM
1) Select + Run
2) Open CD Tray
3) Remove CD

TR0N

Quote from: csgx1 on 06/10/2016, 02:14 AMI proclaim my love for Fighting Street in Fighting Street!

Quote from: deubeul on 06/07/2016, 07:06 AM
Who doesn't like the original sf for it's engrish  :roll:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

bartre

ClodBusted

People on PCEFX hate me for expressing my love for Turok: Dinosaur Hunter on N64 and the recent released PC remaster.

I don't know why.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/16/2016, 07:15 AMPeople on PCEFX hate me for expressing my love for Turok: Dinosaur Hunter on N64 and the recent released PC remaster.

I don't know why.
I think N64 and Jaguar are on equal footing @pcefx.

I joke (N64 has some great games), but N64 does not get much love here.

PunkCryborg

Energy is awesome, I've cleared it many times. Just because you people don't understand it doesn't make it a bad game. It sold a lot of copies, that's for sure

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

johnnykonami

I have spoken up for Genpei Toumaden a couple times too but probably not enough to develop a reputation for it.  JJ & Jeff, too!

wildfruit

Quote from: Otaking on 06/07/2016, 12:16 PMI like Die Hard. PC Engine Bilble says to "avoid" it.
I like die hard. It's fun, the controls are ok. I find the soundtrack very uninspiring though. With a better sound track could be a good 7/10 game.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: wildfruit on 06/18/2016, 12:06 PM
Quote from: Otaking on 06/07/2016, 12:16 PMI like Die Hard. PC Engine Bilble says to "avoid" it.
I like die hard. It's fun, the controls are ok. I find the soundtrack very uninspiring though. With a better sound track could be a good 7/10 game.
I understand the frustration, but the game still is average to bad, nonetheless.
tears-of-the-sun.webp
This scene, added to the Japanese release of Die Hard, explains the first levels of the game.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NecroPhile on 06/07/2016, 12:34 PMI'm a fan of Hatris and Gotzendiener, though the latter is a bit of a love it or hate it game where half the people enjoy it for what it is.

I'm not sure what about that is "gimmicky", though, unless you think I secretly hate Hatris (hatters gonna hat!) and only say I like it for attention.
Well, not exactly... but it doesn't matter anymore since the theme of this thread has now become "Crap games I like". :lol:

Otaking

Quote from: wildfruit on 06/18/2016, 12:06 PM
I didn't notice the sound track being particularly bad, but that's probably just me, video game music is not my thing. I would score it a 7/10, just a bit above average game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.