OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gogan

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/21/2009, 12:04 PMYou get 401K with that job?  How is vacation time handled?  Good retirement plan?  :)
Lol! No 401K, really fun times though! get to travel, meet lots of ppl, and I get to enjoy weeklong hangovers!

I do have a day job when we don't tour though! (like now!)
Nothin beats the real thing.

override

Whats the name of teh band?

Gotta myspace page or something of the such to exploit your music?

Generally anything that shreds guitars, and beats on some drums is my kinda music....AHEM....Metallica!!!
IMG

blueraven

Nice SG Gogan! One of my favorite guitars!

Gogan

Quote from: override on 06/21/2009, 10:30 PMWhats the name of teh band?

Gotta myspace page or something of the such to exploit your music?
For band exploitation....go www.myspace.com/hellridesnorth

i'm partial to "Odium", but I think we jam pretty good! Lemme know    :mrgreen:

Quote from: blueraven on 06/22/2009, 01:02 PMNice SG Gogan! One of my favorite guitars!
Thanks!

override

Quote from: Gogan on 06/22/2009, 07:24 PMFor band exploitation....go www.myspace.com/hellridesnorth

i'm partial to "Odium", but I think we jam pretty good! Lemme know    :mrgreen:
Well I went to check out the band....You guys sound good, You can jam on the guitar!

The only thing I dont like and it could be the fact that I listened to this on my laptop but it seems like the treble is cranked up major.....Its hard for me to listen to treble its somewhat head splitting. I prefer to have a nice set of kickers or JL's to drown out the treble! 8)

For anymatter tho you guys sound good...Id buy a cd and jam out to it in my truck!

Id say yall sound kinda like a mix of slipknot (drums), a little bit of pantera and mudvayne (vocals) and maybe some shadows fall or Hell Yeah/Throwdown (guitar)
IMG

Ceti Alpha

haha Gogan. Nice pics! I'll definitely be checking out your myspace.  :mrgreen:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Gogan

Quote from: override on 06/22/2009, 10:52 PMThe only thing I dont like and it could be the fact that I listened to this on my laptop but it seems like the treble is cranked up major (guitar)
yea, same on my laptop...I wonder how many ppl have written us off as shitty for that reason  :shock:

It's hard to do metal justice on a laptop though, I assure you the CD thumps hard! One of my friends who is into cars n shit used our disc in a bass competition! Everyone had all this techno/Bass rap, and he had metal! lol

If ya want a copy of the disc, let me know (or anyone else  :P) as I will most definitley hook u up   8)

override

Quote from: Gogan on 06/23/2009, 03:27 PM
Quote from: override on 06/22/2009, 10:52 PMThe only thing I dont like and it could be the fact that I listened to this on my laptop but it seems like the treble is cranked up major (guitar)
yea, same on my laptop...I wonder how many ppl have written us off as shitty for that reason  :shock:

It's hard to do metal justice on a laptop though, I assure you the CD thumps hard! One of my friends who is into cars n shit used our disc in a bass competition! Everyone had all this techno/Bass rap, and he had metal! lol

If ya want a copy of the disc, let me know (or anyone else  :P) as I will most definitley hook u up   8)
Hell yeah dude! I'll take a copy of it! It would be nice to jam out to something different!
IMG

Gogan

Cool, pm me if ya want it, I can do 10 bucks shipped!

That's straight the band also, bypassing the corporate yuppies that like to rape us (cough)iTunes(cough)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/18/2009, 11:12 AMcongrats again Sin-man 8) & that is one great looking reception hall.. damn!!! =D>
hope married life treats ya well!!
I thought the same thing: what a fantastic venue for the wedding reception. Friggin' amazing!

I can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner, otherwise I'd have wished Sinistron a hearty "CONGRATULATIONS!" a day or two ago!

Sinistron, congratulations!

When you mentioned Salem in the other thread, I didn't realize it was connected to a honeymoon.

Salem is fun because I'm a history nerd and I love checking out stuff, especially the brutal events in Salem. Yeah, the stores are corny (with all the references to witches on broomsticks), but it's a wonderful veneer of cute slapped on top of the brutality of yesteryear. You gotta love that.

Visiting places in New England actually inspires me to read stuff like "The Scarlet Letter" and "House of the Seven Gables" etc. etc.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sinistron

Quote from: esteban on 07/01/2009, 03:23 AMVisiting places in New England actually inspires me to read stuff like "The Scarlet Letter" and "House of the Seven Gables" etc. etc.
We checked out the House of the Seven Gables while we were in Salem- pretty damn interesting- the oldest mansion in New England- and the house where Hawthorne was born is right next to it...  Funny though- what was considered opulent back then looks a bit like a shithole compared to even apartments of today- but an amazingly interesting shithole nonetheless- with a hidden staircase and extremely low ceilings (necessary for extra warmth back then)...

Thanks for the congrats!  :)
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Ninja Spirit

At the club, ready to shred the dance floor
IMG IMG

BlackandBlue

Quote from: Gogan on 06/26/2009, 09:06 AMCool, pm me if ya want it, I can do 10 bucks shipped!

That's straight the band also, bypassing the corporate yuppies that like to rape us (cough)iTunes(cough)
My copy came in today.  Definitely worth picking up.  You guys f&*^ing rock.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Gogan

F*kc yea! Glad to hear that, hope that shirt fit ok

ParanoiaDragon

here's a couple of pix from yesterday at the Anime Expo, found these on someone's myspace page, I had ALOT of people taking pix of me.  I'll get more eventually, I want to show my sword & gun(wasn't allowed to brandish the gun, since it USED to be a Nerf gun & shot stuff, but, atleast they didn't make me go all the way back to the car to put it away, just put it in my bag).  Oh, & my bow tie spins!  But, there's no way to show that in a pic, & we didn't get video of it.

/22938fa04a.jpg
IMG

Joe Redifer

In the second picture in the background... looks like the guy in the orange hat is about to get a surprise humpin'.

Tatsujin

cool CP paranoia. but what kind of character did you play? for me, you look like one of those bad guy car racers from those 40s/50s crazy race movies.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

ParanoiaDragon

The style of costume is called Steampunk.  It's like if the technology of the late 19/early 20th Century continued to advance, so that everything we have today, is steam/gear/spring powered.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

I dressed up as a Steampunk Gentleman time traveller.  I've always loved Time Machine era stuff, including the clothing.  I named my character Emitt Repeek, & was basically supposed to be one of the keepers of time in the Castlevania series(though, so far, only St. Germain & Aeon have been revealed so far).  They tend to have a Steampunk/Victorian look to them.
IMG

Tatsujin

rad. so you sure like the 1st H.G. wells time machine movie? one of my favs ever :D
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/06/2009, 04:16 PMIn the second picture in the background... looks like the guy in the orange hat is about to get a surprise humpin'.
You are indeed correct. And do you see the grin on the soon-to-be humper? Well, no, I can't actually see it, but it's there.

Sparky

That guy in the orangie hat had it coming guys, he looks like Winnie the Poo that lovable little bear :P

ParanoiaDragon

I actually love both Time Machine movies or different reasons.  I grew up with the original, but really enjoy the new one as well, even though it gets so much hate.

If anyone cares, I'm interviewed near the end of this video, I felt like a tool, but, I had fun:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=60199632
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Ok, here's more:

"Which time portal shall I take?"
/whattimeisitdsc0084.jpg
/backofbendsc0067.jpg
/dsc0093x.jpg
/dsc0071m.jpg

The whole crew...well, there were more of us, but, they weren't dressed up, & didn't hang with us the whole time

/dsc0098drm.jpg
IMG

guyjin

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 07/25/2009, 01:42 AMOk, here's more:

"Which time portal shall I take?"
The blue box behind you!  :mrgreen:

That and the fact that you have all these female companions with you makes me think you're a steampunk Doctor Who  :D

ParanoiaDragon

Here's pic where you can kinda tell my tie is spinning
/dsc0068t.jpg
IMG

Ninja Spirit

From last Saturday

/5209_1192460253680_1293615183_30563072_986643_n.jpg
/5209_1192460333682_1293615183_30563074_2851507_n.jpg
/4324_1158522845266_1293615183_30438870_4550822_n.jpg

Tatsujin

esteban

Tats, that's the cutest baby orangutan I've ever seen. I didn't know there were 'Safari Parks' in Switzerland.

guyjin

Tatsujin

Quote from: esteban on 08/17/2009, 10:55 AMTats, that's the cutest baby orangutan I've ever seen. I didn't know there were 'Safari Parks' in Switzerland.
:cry:

esteban

Quote from: Tatsujin on 08/18/2009, 06:28 AM
Quote from: esteban on 08/17/2009, 10:55 AMTats, that's the cutest baby orangutan I've ever seen. I didn't know there were 'Safari Parks' in Switzerland.
:cry:
Oh, Tats, how rude of me. I am sorry. Of course I meant to say that was the cutest baby marmoset I've ever seen.

Ceti Alpha

IMG

Superfamifreak

Me today after catching a personal best Tench
/wkd_bloke/Tench.jpg

NecroPhile

Cute chillun you have there, Tats.  Is it safe to assume that you (or your wife) are a descendant of Einstein?

Quote from: Superfamifreak on 08/18/2009, 05:52 PMMe today after catching a personal best Tench
That's close to a Smeagol pose.  Next time, take one where it looks looks like you're about to take a big bite.  :)

What's a 'tench' and are they tasty?  Except for the wide tail base, it looks kinda like the carp we have swimming around here, which aren't so good for eating but fun to catch.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CrackTiger

On the way back during a road trip through Alberta, I came across these two guys in a town near the B.C. border-

/bear1.jpg
/bear2.jpg
/bear3.jpg
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

blueraven

Quote from: Tatsujin on 08/17/2009, 10:08 AM/p1080112s.jpg
Tatsujin Jr. looks like Winston Churchill. :mrgreen: On the other hand, all babies look like Winston Churchill.  :mrgreen:

Joe Redifer

Aw, Tats' kid looks cute.  I don't recall seeing pics of your woman, Tats.  Post a picture of the family!

Ceti Alpha

lol B_T. Where did you learn to bear wraasstle like that?
IMG

Tatsujin

ca. 1976
/me3s.jpg

ca. 1981
/heidimes.jpg

/me1sr.jpg

/me4s.jpg

/me6sf.jpg

/me2sj.jpg

/me5si.jpg

NecroPhile

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Tatsujin

guyjin

Quote from: Tatsujin on 09/09/2009, 09:26 AMca. 1981
/heidimes.jpg
Tatsusister?

Quote1990
/me4s.jpg
.... what drugs were you taking?

NecroPhile

Quote from: guyjin on 09/09/2009, 12:24 PM.... what drugs were you taking?
That errant strand of hair says Dimoxinil.  And crack, of course.

Tatsujin

Ceti Alpha

haha. Nice pics tats. THIERRY YOUNGLER.
IMG

esteban

Quote/me4s.jpg
I love this picture. I wish I looked this goddamn kool in 1990. Seriously :).

You still use those headphones, don't you?

Joe Redifer

Did you get beat up in the 1990 photo?  Your lips look like they are split/bleeding.  Also, I assume that is a stream of blood running down your face as no one has ever just had a lock of hair like that.  You were on the streets causing trouble in 1990, weren't you?  Were you a vigilante?

Ninja Spirit

Yeah tats, that pic looks like you came out of some low budget early 90's flick made to make high school look dark and grungy

Got some throwback pix myself...

I'm guessing these are 1983 or 84
IMG IMG

We rocked the Atari 2600.
IMG

Being a Shepherd in a Christmas pageant in 1986
IMG

IMG IMG

There's more to come I just don't feel like sitting there scanning them one by one....but here's one more.

Christmas 1995
IMG