What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kosko99

Quote from: esteban on 10/20/2017, 03:38 PMthey have shown far more interest and patience than I initially expected.
Good to hear that! Now let's see how much does it last hehehehe

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Phase

Castlevania Retrospective
Short but Good quality videos. And Dracula X in part 2.
Links P1
P2
P3

Digi.k

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Medic_wheat

Just found a channel called "digital foundary". Enjoying their backload of videos on everything video game.

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Psycho Punch

KEEP TOGENOAAAAAAA HE'S AT 9 O'CLOCK AAAAAHE'S OVER THERAAAAAGH MY LEG GO TO YOUR LEFT AAAAAAAA
Pacific Novelty arcade games are fun, I wonder why no one else at the time used controlled tape players to play at least bg music.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Bloufo

BigusSchmuck

xcrement5x

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 11/28/2017, 11:31 PMThis is classic:
I saw this the other day too, what an awesome video. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

BigusSchmuck

I couldn't stop laughing watching this dog destroy this lady's car.

youtu.be/ILiq8BJ9eKw

xcrement5x

OH DAAAAAMN.  Despite being pissed that lady is still way calmer than I would have been. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

geise

That shit's crazy! So many things the officers could've done.

crazydean

Take responsibility. She should have taken care of the dog herself.

nopepper

I think I remember other posters complaining about the same thing in the past, so hopefully somebody can help me find a solution to a little youtube problem I have.

I watch/listen to some video game related channels while I work out in my garage. For some inexplicable reason, videos from a shit head whose name ends in ___ 85 keeps popping up in recommended videos or just outright comes up if I have them on autoplay. How come? I've disliked each video I've endured for more than 5 seconds, as he is just obnoxious and ill informed. Is there a way to stop getting his videos? Does he pay to have his videos shoved down peoples throats to increase his popularity. Is that even possible?

Please, somebody help; I just want it to stop.

turboswimbz

Quote from: nopepper on 11/30/2017, 07:14 PMI think I remember other posters complaining about the same thing in the past, so hopefully somebody can help me find a solution to a little youtube problem I have.

I watch/listen to some video game related channels while I work out in my garage. For some inexplicable reason, videos from a shit head whose name ends in ___ 85 keeps popping up in recommended videos or just outright comes up if I have them on autoplay. How come? I've disliked each video I've endured for more than 5 seconds, as he is just obnoxious and ill informed. Is there a way to stop getting his videos? Does he pay to have his videos shoved down peoples throats to increase his popularity. Is that even possible?

Please, somebody help; I just want it to stop.
HEY HEY HEY Gamster will make a video on anything free you send him.  He's not ill informed, just paid off.
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

nopepper

Quote from: turboswimbz on 12/01/2017, 11:56 AMHEY HEY HEY Gamster will make a video on anything free you send him.  He's not ill informed, just paid off.
Gamester ends in 81, and although not entertaining, I don't find him annoying and unlikable like the 85 I'm referring to.

Is there a way to black list channels/users from appearing in your feed?

Arkhan Asylum

https://youtu.be/vpYkz5WU1Vg 

lol

everyone else watches shows and I'm over here watching cartoon bitches flailing
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Quote from: nopepper on 12/01/2017, 02:29 PMIs there a way to black list channels/users from appearing in your feed?
There's some chrome extensions for that, but I've never used any and can't say which is best or if they work good or not.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Just post vulgar things on their comments until they ban you.

awyiss

nopepper

Quote from: guest on 12/01/2017, 02:55 PM
lol

everyone else watches shows and I'm over here watching cartoon bitches flailing
Damnit, wtf did I just watch?!?

I hope I don't start getting a bunch of related stuff to this in my recommended lists

Quote from: guest on 12/01/2017, 03:23 PMJust post vulgar things on their comments until they ban you.

awyiss
I wonder if this would actually work...

Quote from: guest on 12/01/2017, 03:08 PMThere's some chrome extensions for that, but I've never used any and can't say which is best or if they work good or not.
I might have to look into that.

But in any case, I would like to understand why this guy gets priority over other channels, given that other channels have more subscribers and views. I'm curious whether content creators can actually pay to have their videos bumped in the priority list, because it seems that that is what this guy is doing.

And I wouldn't be opposed if it was MyLifeInGaming or something of similar quality, but this guy is just an obnoxious twat that does not bring anything to the table besides bitching and screaming at the camera, and fuck it if there is not enough of that already in Youtube.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 12/01/2017, 03:23 PMJust post vulgar things on their comments until they ban you.

awyiss
Ha!  Would that work or would you just be banned from being able to comment?

turboswimbz

Quote from: nopepper on 12/01/2017, 02:29 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 12/01/2017, 11:56 AMHEY HEY HEY Gamster will make a video on anything free you send him.  He's not ill informed, just paid off.
Gamester ends in 81, and although not entertaining, I don't find him annoying and unlikable like the 85 I'm referring to.

Is there a way to black list channels/users from appearing in your feed?
not sure I feel like google prob. doesn't want to give you that power.  you can turn auto playoff.

I was joking with gamester85, although 81 does his fair share of promoting things his channel is a bit more than that.  should anyone have looked they would have seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/user/gamester85/videos?disable_polymer=1

I actually assume the 85 guy your talking about is that super annoying one, who's always showing off his dumb ass gameroom.

NightWolve

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 12/10/2017, 08:40 PMEpisode #P produced in the golden era of Le TurboDoodle.
You are too kind and gracious.

I am trying to finish the newest LeDoodle by XMAS.

Plus, I am hoping to finish up 4-5 *additional* partially-completed episodes in the next 2-3 months.

I have a backlog of stuff.

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

JoshTurboTrollX

How we got a Xybots arcade cabby.  Then got it working properly.

Part 1
Part 2
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/25/2017, 02:06 AMHow we got a Xybots arcade cabby.  Then got it working properly.

Part 1
Part 2
I loved watching these back to back. I missed the first installment in July, I am not sure how, since—

THE JOSHUA HAS BEEN NEUTRALIZED.

Bloufo

JoshTurboTrollX

Now I wouldn't normally ever watch this podcast, however this one features longtime PCFX forum members; Esteban, Arkhan, DargonMeisterDaniel, and myself in a 90 minute roundtable about all things spacey, gay, skinny stone washed jeans, and Inferno!!

Maybe check it out if you've got the time.  ;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

turboswimbz

Awesome episodes.  Reminded me to get a NANATANTETEE engine rom onto my evadrive.   also dan shitting on star wars was le excellent. needs to get some stand-up. 

Esty - I swear there are like 3 jokes everytime I see you where I am sure I am the one laughing!

Ark - when do we go ruin FB.

TR0N

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 01/04/2018, 07:28 AM
Now I wouldn't normally ever watch this podcast, however this one features longtime PCFX forum members; Esteban, Arkhan, DargonMeisterDaniel, and myself in a 90 minute roundtable about all things spacey, gay, skinny stone washed jeans, and Inferno!!

Maybe check it out if you've got the time.  ;)
Now if you could just invite chris of turboviews  :wink:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

kosko99

"f*cking shampooOOooOOoOOoOOoo!"

NecroPhile

I want to see this guy get beat to shit, and every time he gets punched in the face, hulk yells "it's just a prank, bro!".

crazydean

My first thought was, "Who shampoos their hair at the beach?" Is that normal and I'm the weird one for thinking that's odd?

Also, I love how people who get pranked get mad, but when they find out it's a prank show somehow that makes it ok. My reaction would probably be the same, but I can't explain why.

esteban

Quote from: crazydean on 01/08/2018, 01:20 PMMy first thought was, "Who shampoos their hair at the beach?" Is that normal and I'm the weird one for thinking that's odd?

Also, I love how people who get pranked get mad, but when they find out it's a prank show somehow that makes it ok. My reaction would probably be the same, but I can't explain why.
I always try to soap/shampoo after the beach if I have a long ride ahead of me (I feel less gross)....same with kids (if they will likely fall asleep before getting home).

I love the beach, but I like the convenience of showering sooner rather than later. Same for swimming at pool (get the shower completed ASAP).

The reality, though, is that I am rarely able to shower myself or the kids...because... kids.

:)

NightWolve

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 01/04/2018, 07:28 AM
DargonMeisterDaniel,
Heh.

I'll take a look to see newcomer gamehugger esteban being welcomed into the fold. :)

esteban

^ I would like to do it again. It was fun :)

cr8zykuban0

turboswimbz

xcrement5x

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/16/2018, 03:32 PM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 01/16/2018, 10:39 AM
Haha nice little video there.
aye thanks for checking it out! had a lot of friends who are considering collecting for pc engine and been bugging me to make a video on games to pick up. I've never done a video like this for my channel but i think i did ok haha

Digi.k

Gypsy

Cinemassacre playthrough of Nexzr.

xcrement5x

Walkthrough of the Falcom Museum/Pop-Up Shop that was in Tokyo awhile back done by Sarumaru, one of the guys who's producing FX Unit Yuki: The Henshin Engine

NightWolve

The "This Old House" guys stop by the Jimmy Fallon show to showcase the toilets, lawn mowers and table saws of the future.

youtu.be/cJIZ13ehjzo

Will-I-Am's Mom as the Thriller music video was being filmed in his neighborhood as a kid: "Boy...you ain't going in no alley with no Michael Jackson!!!"