@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!)

Started by guyjin, 06/13/2010, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

Unfortunately we don't have any power to check IP addresses on a post-by-post basis, one of the things that make me very sad about this forum software.

nat

Quote from: ceti alpha on 08/07/2010, 02:57 PM
Quote from: nat on 08/07/2010, 02:26 PMIn case there was any doubt.... See if you can guess where the IP address "Iron Cuban" used was registered.
Joisey Shore, biatches! It's a situation! :idea: :lol:
We have a winner!

Joe Redifer

Nintega sent me a message on Facebook titled "Hey assface" or somesuch saying that he is going to get both my and my "butt-buddy" Nat's moderation privileges taken away. He was particularly upset about the ban reason since it listed trolling and whatnot. I simply added the username Iron Cuban to the Nintega ban pool so that's why those reasons were given, specifically... just like they will be next time he tries to join us. What a tool!

nat

NecroPhile

SMF allows for banning by host names and IP addresses (specific or ranged).  :wink:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Joe Redifer

Yes it does, but we cannot see anyone's IP address on here except our own.  We really should upgrade to vBulletin, though.  So many options.  My favorite is the "miserable user" hack.

nat

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/08/2010, 01:18 AMYes it does, but we cannot see anyone's IP address on here except our own.
Not QUITE true, check out the "Ban Log".....

Joe Redifer

But the user already needs to be banned for that to work.  See where it says "logged" in the bottom right corner of my post?  You should be able to click on that and see my IP.  In fact when you do, the forum suggests that mods can see it.  The forum lies!

guyjin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/07/2010, 07:31 PMI simply added the username Iron Cuban to the Nintega ban pool
Just out of curiosity, how many alts has he had, so far?

nat

There are currently 10 Nintega accounts in the ban pool.

Sinistron

Can we see all of his account names for luls, in giant moving glowing bold italicized fonts?  To sort of boldly parade his names across the marquee of stupidity?
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

SignOfZeta

OK...I just discovered this thread and I'm completely amazed by...all this shit. What's even more amazing is that this dude isn't stalking me. Maybe its because...I don't even remember this dude.

Unless...is this the dog fucker guy?

My prediction: he will be killed in a fight over a deep-fried Oreo and you guys will have a worry free 2011.
IMG

Sinistron

Lol that's great-  Zeta continuously failed to notice Nintega- his post here reminds me of this one-
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5255.0
and I'm definitely not knocking it Zeta- that was always one of the funniest threads here.  This moron comes on posting an apology to the forum and Zeta's like- umm..  who the fuck are you?  :lol:
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

nat

Quote from: Sinistron on 08/28/2010, 04:37 AMCan we see all of his account names for luls, in giant moving glowing bold italicized fonts?  To sort of boldly parade his names across the marquee of stupidity?
To be honest I've never been able to figure out that moving text crap, but here are the names currently in the ban pool:

Nintega
DCM1230
Gunhed
G-Mantle
HuDude
Sniper HoneyViper
Banana
Iron Cuban
Carl Sagan
Unorthodox
xXNG16Xx

I guess that's 11, not 10. Not a big surprise, really. And keep in mind, these are only the accounts that are still active in the ban pool, not including accounts that've actually been deleted from the system altogether. Lest us not forget:

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS
NintegaGrafx-16
Chelnov

etc.

EDIT: I've included quicklinks to all the old accounts that are still active in the system so it's easy to relive the good times we spent with Dave over the past few years.

Sinistron

lol - I find this one the funniest...

HuDude
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Sinistron on 08/28/2010, 02:12 PMLol that's great-  Zeta continuously failed to notice Nintega- his post here reminds me of this one-
and I'm definitely not knocking it Zeta- that was always one of the funniest threads here.  This moron comes on posting an apology to the forum and Zeta's like- umm..  who the fuck are you?  :lol:
hahaha That was classic.  :lol:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Joe Redifer

Well, since Fighting Street is sticking around, might as well move this thread back there.  :)

rag-time4

Quote from: ceti alpha on 08/31/2010, 01:31 PM
Quote from: Sinistron on 08/28/2010, 02:12 PMLol that's great-  Zeta continuously failed to notice Nintega- his post here reminds me of this one-
hahaha That was classic.  :lol:
HAHA Yes made me belly laugh!!

guyjin

can you change the thread title back to the original? I was kinda proud of it.

nat

If it's your thread, you should be able to change it to whatever you want.

turbogrfxfan

so this is why necromancer wonders why everyone from jersey is a trolling douche.  I thought i started it:P
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

blueraven

Quote from: guyjin on 09/05/2010, 03:14 PMcan you change the thread title back to the original? I was kinda proud of it.
Do the work, change the title.

U HAV TEH POWAH.

Sinistron

IMG

nectarsis

At least 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuccullaDaigoJustin

https://www.youtube.com/user/GnatHall

Dumbass just added this comment yo my YT profile...to bad he know's it's blocked  #-o

GnatHall  (4 minutes ago)   (Pending approval)
Approve | Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam
Hey there buddy. Just letting you know that you can do whatever you want on our forum. You and SIn always had special permission to troll whenever you want because no forum is complete without a couple of dicks that ruin good topics. I always loved forum drama. It really makes my day. Also both of you are part of my brotherhood. Noobs like Nintega would get banned for saying "fuck" but both of you won't. Unlike those fags my repair and modding services are always on the house. Well take it easy fellas and remember, white power!
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Mathius

nat

nat

BTW, do we have any non-white forum members? If so, please PM me. These people need to be banned immediately.

Sinistron

Everyone should check their subs too- he's linked on to a few of us by way of subs.
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: nat on 09/27/2010, 01:07 AMBTW, do we have any non-white forum members?
I'm the best color: orange.

Joe Redifer

I had a Youtube friend request that I accidentally ignored.  It was from GnatHall.  I think the other one was something like Nectarsyphillis.  What was funny is that after I ignored it, GnatHall then re-requested to be my friend, and then took that request away.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/27/2010, 02:01 PMI had a Youtube friend request that I accidentally ignored.  It was from GnatHall.  I think the other one was something like Nectarsyphillis.  What was funny is that after I ignored it, GnatHall then re-requested to be my friend, and then took that request away.
I just noticed a GnatHall notification on my Youtube account. This guy is worse than a case of bedbugs.
IMG

Mathius

Other than one flaming incident I have been lucky...so far. [-o<

blueraven

Quote from: nat on 09/27/2010, 01:07 AMBTW, do we have any non-white forum members? If so, please PM me. These people need to be banned immediately.
:shock:

Joe Redifer

GnatHall "shared" a video with me at Youtube.  Don't you have to be Youtube "friends" to do that?  Geez.

Ceti Alpha

Ninny pants really thinks he's clever...

What a douche.
IMG

nat

I wonder if he thinks he's the first person to draw the correlation between nat and gnat. I used to get a lot of that, back in grade school. Not so much for the past 20 years or so, though.

Sinistron

Quote from: nat on 09/28/2010, 07:37 PMNot so much for the past 20 years or so, though.
Well- it makes sense- it's about as far as his brain evolved- though I'm guessing it's more aberrated than that.  I can just picture him shitting himself- then smearing it all over his face and screaming "Mommy I make a doo-doo!  Doo-doo on my face!"  He really seems that retarded. 

He left a couple of comments on my page with his two new accounts- for once I didn't even bother to read them- just deleted them.  I'm not playing this creep's game.
IMG

Ceti Alpha

His obsession with this forum, in particular nat, sin, and Mike, is sad. Correction: After this much time it has moved from sad to horrifying. The mental image I get when I picture him in his dark room with Mein Kampf sitting on his desk beside him sends shivers down my spine.

...sickening.
IMG

Starfighter

I've never felt so glad to have missed teh drama as I am now. :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: Starfighter on 10/05/2010, 09:20 AMI've never felt so glad to have missed teh drama as I am now. :)
Like herpes, he's never really gone; sooner or later, he'll pop up again and you'll get to witness his douchbaggery first hand.  Lucky you, eh?

Starfighter

Mathius

New interesting vid by Steve Benway regarding Medina

Ceti Alpha

He's one pissed Brit. Don't blame him one bit. Glad someone called out ninny's "apology" for what it really is.
IMG

Starfighter

Why does he sound like he's out of breath all the time? It's making me gasp for air!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Starfighter on 10/07/2010, 04:27 PMWhy does he sound like he's out of breath all the time? It's making me gasp for air!
Well, I think he is going through some emotional stuff right now and isn't the most comfortable being on screen Starfighter.  Whats with the pot shot?  Just an observation or do you have a beef with him?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Starfighter

I don't know him or any other character in that mess, it was purely an observation. :)

JoshTurboTrollX

Thought I would share-

My comment on Steve's video: "Thank you for posting this. :) I hope that this doesn't bring on the shit storm of trolling/spam/hate/chaos that it has brought others that have let others know the truth about Dave."

Steve's Response:"@shubibinman I hope it doesn't too.  Clearly if that happens, it will be very obvious that his apology is not sincere, and that nothing has changed."

Facebook message from Dave AKA -デヴィッド マディーナ : "Subject: Josh.... That was kind of low what you posted on that British fucks channel. I trusted you man. It is a PCEngineFX thing to be an asswipe?"

Figured I would post cause the shit ain't over yet.... or so it seems....  I would assume that Nintega will be able to read this, as I think one of the new members here is yet another alt account, and I'd just like to say to you to please prove to us for once that you are through with the internet drama!
Stick to your story and just talk about what you love, gaming.  Ignore the likely RE: attacks and just be a man.  If you can keep out of the drama for a while then people would learn to forgive and forget.  I think the recent crap you put up just a week ago on Neo Geo.com and on youtube on your other alt accounts is just Bullshit, and proves that you'll always be this whiney internet troll... and its really sad, because you did and still actually do have a few great friends here.

Funny thing is I was actually enjoying the new channel you had, and had NO idea that it was you, but I guess that was the plan all along really.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Mathius

Quote from: ceti alpha on 10/07/2010, 01:47 PMHe's one pissed Brit.
Yep he sure is. Based on what he told me he has been keeping up with the goings on here at PCFX.

kitkit.com

G-Mantle failed to provide concrete evidence regarding his "deal" with nectarsis at Neo Geo forum.  nectarsis might have a few bad deals in the past. However, it's not acceptable for G-Mantle to make groundless accusation. 

As a result, G-Mantle has been limited to the War Room at Neo Geo Forum.

For details, see this thread:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198544