Localization Legend "Supper the Subtitler" has "joined the club" in being targeted for CD-pressings by bootleg master Tobias/PCEWorks! His projects like Private Eyedol, Galaxy Fräulein Yuna 1 & 2, etc. are now being sold on Chinese factory-pressed CDROMs...
IMG
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - futureman2000

#1
I got the Master Sword last night after finishing the fourth beast earlier in the day.

This game has been so good that I have been putting off finishing it. Luckily, there is plenty of stuff to do when you stray from the path. Many of the elements that make the game great are things that annoy me elsewhere, like the cooking and breaking weapons. Nintendo has done it again.
#2
The Sega 3d remakes are really good
#3
Off-Topic / Re: Game Sack
06/22/2014, 08:21 PM
Great episode as always. I wonder why Hyperkin chose  that joystick for the controller?
#4
Yeah, it's awesome. I haven't really played these since the DS version, so not sure how much it's changed since wii or 7. Lots of detail, awesome art, great sense of speed, great music. And the slow motion replays are clearly awesome.
#5
I chose N64 that generation and regretted it. There were some cool games for sure, but I really wanted rpgs and got ~0.
#6
Nice, Nightmare of Druaga is sweet
#7
Quote from: munchiaz on 02/21/2014, 11:24 AM
Quote from: InfraMan on 02/20/2014, 10:59 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/20/2014, 08:12 PMYou have just made a friend for life. :lol:
There's my Chippy!  :wink:
I have a chippy t-shirt i got from the adult swim block party in AZ a few years ago
Nice! I have one of their "Rats off to ya" t-shirts.
#8
General Gaming / Re: Nintendo Direct 2/13
02/15/2014, 11:37 AM
Yeah, was hoping for more WiiU announcements too. Was good to see X is coming along though, as well as Bayonetta 2.
#9
Quote from: MotherGunner on 02/02/2014, 08:21 PMSaw him for the first time in Boogie Nights.  Sucks when anyone dies.
Yeah, he was really great in Boogie Nights. Left a lot of great performances.
#10
Off-Topic / Re: Famous people you've met
01/28/2014, 09:29 PM
I waited on Davey Jones 15 years ago at the Olive Garden.
#11
Buy/Sell/Trade / Re: WTS: Junk Supergrafx
01/28/2014, 04:32 PM
That's pretty sad... No clue what it's worth.
#14
Yeah lots of great games, especially imports.
#15
Off-Topic / Re: Game Sack
12/10/2013, 08:53 AM
Quote from: guest on 12/09/2013, 04:58 PMNo Sports Talk Baseball?

Auto Fail.
Didn't they talk about sports talk baseball? He said it sounded like a speak & spell.
#16
General Gaming / Re: The Wii U
12/04/2013, 07:45 PM
Just started 3d world the other night. I'm in world 3, and man... the game is fun. Definitely better than 3D Land, which was also a lot of fun.
#18
HURRRR FUCK KICKSTARTER.
#19
Drac X is better, but I voted for 4 b/c I felt bad for it.
#20
Eternal Champions - Sudden Deaths
I think the circus one is my favorite
#21
Toejam & Earl
Ghouls n Ghosts
Herzog Zwei
Decap Attack
#22
I always though that the "obey your thirst" ad slogan was hilarious. The thrust of it was: "Don't listen to advertisements. Now drink Sprite."
#23
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/17/2013, 03:39 PMWhat the hell was her name.
It was pronounced all-tuh-veez.
#24
In a high school class ~1995, we were given the assignment to talk about anything we cared to for 5 minutes or so. It was just a sort of "first public speaking" type of activity. One girl in my class chose to talk about how she was sick of being picked on by certain classmates. She was getting really animated and loud, and at one point said "my name is not Altered Beast!".  I had never heard anyone call her that, but it was really funny because it did sound a lot like her first name.
I was thinking about this recently- it's funny that so many people were familiar with Altered Beast just because it was the original pack-in with the genesis.
#25
Lots of good recommendations here. I'll second a few:

Wonder Boy III & Phantasy Star are the two that really stand out to me.

The next tier would include Rastan, Alex Kidd in Shinobi World, maybe Shinobi itself, Ys, Out Run, Fantasy Zone, Golden Axe Warrior...
#26
General Gaming / Re: Retro Gaming on HDTV
10/08/2013, 03:43 PM
I've found genesis component to be poor also. Bitd, I preferred rf over it. S-video modding will look much better on an hdtv, though you may get some vertical bars.
#27
Quote from: Tatsujin on 10/07/2013, 09:03 PMwas there also a tg-16 non-home console?
Yeah, there was that Jamma one
#28
Bump/ added stuff to offer
#29
Nice artwork on the character portaits! The game otherwise looks kinda meh to me , though. RC pro-am is the only top-down racer that I've enjoyed, i think.
#30
Awesome! I've been looking for something like this for a long time!
#31
**10/4/2013 Added Faery Tale Adventure (Genesis), 10 Pin Alley (Saturn)**

Hello,
I'm looking for a Turbo Everdrive, but I'd rather not buy one new. I would trade this set of stuff for a Turbo Everdrive, if anyone is interested. I'll cover shipping of this stuff, and would prefer to send to the US.

Turbo/PCE
Super Volleyball
Guyframe (?)

Master System
Maze Hunter 3D

Genesis
The Faery Tale Adventure

Saturn
10 Pin Alley

PS1
Jupiter Strike
Descent
Megaman X4

N64
Glover

SNES
Super R-Type
Raiden

Wii
Alien Syndrome
Mad World

IMG

Thanks for looking!
#32
Yeah, woukd be nice to get Tonma on the wiiu. Sounds like they're just being made available on the Wii again, though. And maybe PAL only.
#33
I love my wiiu- the WW bundle l
#34
It might be bad for her to see this thread
#35
I guess it will all depend on how good the emulation is on this one. I've heard that they have improved the sound and stuff with this one, but then they've said that prior Retrons too. Those wireless controllers sure would be nice in the living room.
#36
Ooh yeah, I played one of the Power Pro games on the GBA and it was awesome. I don't recall what year I liked- and I remember that I didn't care for the following year's game. I tried it later on the iPhone and it was meh.
#37
Off-Topic / Re: Random Pictures Thread
09/11/2013, 08:49 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 09/11/2013, 01:44 AMsome pics my lil shot recently :)

http://kaishashin.tumblr.com/
Nice! I have that exact desk fan in my office :)
#39
People who run the stop sign right in front of me
#40
It's probably the same screen used in the wiiu gamepad
#41
I think they sold mini wiis in canada as well
#42
I don't want one, but it looks kind of cool. I'll bet it's more comfortable than a 3ds, since the dpad is in the middle.
#43
I think I see a Krull blade in there
#44
Good call on Alf. It's really bad, then you get to the cave where you have to defend yourself against bats with a salami... And the shit hits the fan.
#45
Here's a video on Pinball Quest
#46
Off-Topic / Re: Game Sack
08/18/2013, 10:43 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 08/18/2013, 09:25 AMI love when the guys "sack" racing games.  When I was little racing games were some of my favorites. 


DAY-ONNNNNA - still my favorite racing game.  I use to love the arcade machines. 
I need to pick up a Dreamcast and this game.

I picked up F zero at a garage sale when everyone had forgotten about the SNES.  Being 10 the best 3 bucks I spent all year.  I like that game more than most SNES games.

I also enjoy top gear on the SNES.  I know this one is rarely mentioned but I always enjoyed the soundtrack and the tracks and good controls.  Even if the graphics were average.
Top gear had a really good 2 player mode, didn't it? I think my brother and I used to play it a lot.
#47
I already have tickets for tomorrow's Pirates game, Stubhub!
#48
used TURBO CD DUO Gate of Thunder + Bonk's Adventure / Revenge : $89.90

MEDIA GAMES NEW SEALED SMALL 41810

FUNCTIONAL STATUS: Fully Working and Guaranteed
"
Objects included with this listing:
       Game Disc,Instruction Manual,Game CD Jewel Case with Artwork Insert

This is the version that was originally included with the console and therefore no artwork was originally included.

 

:
Disc Condition: NOT INCLUDED
Case Condition: NOT INCLUDED
Instruction Manual Condition: NOT INCLUDED
"

Yep, how sloppy can a listing be...
#49
Revenge of the Gator on GB was a lot of fun. Pinball Quest for the NES is another one-  pretty bad, but novel.
#50
Ack... Why won't sega release those 3d arcade games in the US?