The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Your Daily Dose of Gaming.

Started by Ninja Spirit, 07/15/2005, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

Is that another Geometry Wars game?  Looks like it,

Digi.k

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/21/2008, 09:49 AMIs that another Geometry Wars game?  Looks like it,
:D well there is the new Geometry Wars 2 but that drives me crazy..  both Geometry Wars 2 and Galaga Legions are cool games

Ceti Alpha

I must get xbox live arcade up and running. Just for geometry wars, galaga legions, and pac man championship.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Ninja Spirit

Damn! If you're too sick to go to a rave, play Galaga Legions.

Played Gun Nac on the NES with bullet ricochet turned on.

Ceti Alpha

I'm back on the Nexzr horse.
IMG

TR0N

Wii/VC
Landstalker

DC
Under Defeat
MvsC2
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

MotoRoaderMike

Make My Video:Kris Kross
Cobra Command
Astron Belt
Star Blazer
Road Blaster
GP World
Bega's Battle
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Ninja Spirit

Been playing alot of Last Resort on MVS mode.

It can get so damn difficult and unpredictable at times, though my performance is getting a little better.

JoshTurboTrollX

Braid Demo on Xbox Live- oh my is this one cool!!

http://braid-game.com/
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MotoRoaderMike

Flashback (Sega CD)
Astron Belt (DAPHNE)
Galaxy Ranger (DAPHNE)
Cobra Command (DAPHNE)
Road Blaster (DAPHNE)
Inter Stellar (DAPHNE)
M.A.C.H. III (DAPHNE)
Pin Bot (NES)
High Speed (NES)
/forumsiggs6.jpg

Turbo D

psp while taking a shit:

various emulators
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: turbo D on 09/12/2008, 01:00 AMpsp while taking a shit:

various emulators
That's where my GBA sees most of its action. lol  :mrgreen:
IMG

Joe Redifer

I can't play games or read while taking a man-sized ass dump.  All of my concentration and effort goes into violently pushing the remains of previous food out the door as quickly as possible!  Plus, who would want to sit there for an extended period reading or playing games while smelling poo?  I don't understand people.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/12/2008, 04:35 PMI can't play games or read while taking a man-sized ass dump.  All of my concentration and effort goes into violently pushing the remains of previous food out the door as quickly as possible!  Plus, who would want to sit there for an extended period reading or playing games while smelling poo?  I don't understand people.
You just want to remain on guard, as you're afraid that your Turbo is going to attack in your moment of vulnerability.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

guyjin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/12/2008, 04:35 PMAll of my concentration and effort goes into violently pushing the remains of previous food out the door as quickly as possible!
that's a good way to give yourself hemmoroids*. or a hernia.

*ey kant spel.

nectarsis

Shubibinman 3
Bloody Wolf
Gradius II: Gofer no Yabou
Dragons Curse
Kiaidan 00

Started earlier tonight, andf plan on playing a good bit this weekend.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

rolins

Sky Shark (nes)
Batsugun & Dodonpachi (saturn)

Joe Redifer

Quote from: guyjin on 09/12/2008, 07:26 PMthat's a good way to give yourself hemmoroids*. or a hernia.
Yeah sometimes my rectum and other guts spill out, but that's OK.

drdre

#-o  I have this bad habit of taking the time to plug in a system, pick out some games I wan't to play, and then change my mind immediately.  Case in point- I just took out my SNES, grabbed Axelay and Marvel Superheroes:  War of the gems, and now I don't feel like playing them at all...  :(

Maybe some R-Type Delta will be the ticket  :-k
Arms installation is complete....good luck

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: drdre on 09/13/2008, 09:38 PM#-o  I have this bad habit of taking the time to plug in a system, pick out some games I wan't to play, and then change my mind immediately.  Case in point- I just took out my SNES, grabbed Axelay and Marvel Superheroes:  War of the gems, and now I don't feel like playing them at all...  :(

Maybe some R-Type Delta will be the ticket  :-k
haha. I know that feeling. Was happening to me when my Duo arrived and I had a bunch of games I had never played before. I could never make up my mind on what game to play. You just have to  pick a game and force yourself to play it. Once you see the title screen, you'll be on your way to gaming fun.  :mrgreen:
IMG

PCEngineHell

Beat Gears of War and Call of Duty 4 for pc.

rolins

Finished Sonic Wings Special in 30 minutes with 2 credits. Overall the gameplay is...meh.  Actually made me a little sleepy, forced myself to finish it even I was sloppy. I poped in Dynamite Deka afterwards and felt alive again. The Saturn connected to VGA and XRGB-2 w/ scart cable = picture perfect. Dynamite Deka never looks so sharp and bright, better quality than s-video on a TV.

Ceti Alpha

More Ghosts 'n Goblins on MAME. I can now quickly make it to the Satan boss on stage 5. Stage 3 was my biggest hurdle, but I've finally mastered it. Though it won't get any easier from this point on.  ](*,) I still have to basically fight all the bosses in the next level, plus fight two Satans at once when I can't even fight one yet. lol  #-o Not to mention having to start the whole game all over again from the beginning once I finally beat the final boss.  ](*,) ](*,)  All I know is that I'm going to have to start recording my GnG games.
IMG

Digi.k

been playing Xevious Fardraut densetsu on pc engine... some of those bullets are annoying as hell as they are hard to see especially on stage 2 & 3

Also been playing Ininfinite Undiscovery a lot on the 360. good game but let down by a lack of polish

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Digi.k on 09/15/2008, 11:35 AMbeen playing Xevious Fardraut densetsu on pc engine... some of those bullets are annoying as hell as they are hard to see especially on stage 2 & 3
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
IMG

drdre

Einhander for the Playstation

Hard, though not unreasonably so

JoshTurboTrollX

beat Braid, amazing game!

Otherwise- playing some online Virtua Fighter 5
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

drdre

Beat Alien Soldier (Supereasy my ass, normal is more like it)

Excellent game, though the last boss is 'teh weaksauce'

mobiusclimber

I'm playing two games in earnest right now: Dragon Knight II and Final Fantasy III (DS). I'm at the part in DKII where you get your third party member. I'm using a walkthru for it which kinda diminishes the fun of the game a little, but not knowing any Japanese and all it's the only way I would be able to get anywhere. I still explore the dungeons at my own leisure and all that, but I have no idea what's going on. FF3 is almost over I think (unless they pull a switcheroo at the end and tack on another ten+ hours). I'm at the part after you get Noah's Lute or whatever and have to get the earth horn. I'm really hoping this is close to the end because I have DQ IV waiting.

Ceti Alpha

Made it to level 5 on Ghosts 'n Goblins (1st loop), and almost beat the boss. So close, yet so far.  ](*,)
IMG

drdre

Beat Sin & Punishment.  Again.

Ninja Spirit

Best 4 bucks I've ever spent.

eJay Clubworld

IMG

rolins

MSX:
Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes - finished it for the first time.There's a nice english translation available for those interested.
Last Armageddon - currently the game I'm playing right now.

Cell phone:
Text Twist Turbo - An addictive puzzle game where you unscramble letters into words. I'm some around Level 67.

mobiusclimber

Beat DKII a little while ago. Just been fooling around with a few games on the PCE, LaPlace No Ma and Advanced V.G. (which is HARD for someone not used to fighters).

I'm also trying to find all the summons in FF3 since I decided to change my black mage into a summoner. I'm probably supposed to change my white mage into something else as well, but I don't know what and kinda don't feel like experimenting.

I've also gotten a little further in Eternal Sonata. Seems like I play the 360 once a month or something.

TR0N

PS2
Castlevania LOI

NeoGeo
SNK vs Capcom Chaos
IMG

rag-time4

Quote from: TR0N on 10/20/2008, 04:31 AMPS2
Castlevania LOI

NeoGeo
SNK vs Capcom Chaos
TRON, what did you think of that Castlevania?

TR0N

Quote from: rag-time4 on 10/20/2008, 04:54 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 10/20/2008, 04:31 AMPS2
Castlevania LOI

NeoGeo
SNK vs Capcom Chaos
TRON, what did you think of that Castlevania?
I can't give a reponse yet on it i just started the game.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

nectarsis

Currently playing Last Imperial Prince for the FX, and getting close to done in Dragon Quest 4 for the DS.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Digi.k

Fable 2 .. for a long while methinks

Ceti Alpha

IMG

drdre

My son was going through my games, and he wanted to watch Paper Mario:  The Thousand Year Door :roll:

So I've been playing that for a while-I'm actually enjoying it more now than the first time I played it :D

JoshTurboTrollX

Shubibinman 2-  got to the final stage and only used the "code" once so far.  It was on the second shmup level during the boss battle...I'm such a loser...lol-

rolins

Played through Snatcher for the MSX2 for the 3rd time this week. I'm completely burnt out now. :)

Ninja Spirit

Me and 6 other people got some Marvel vs Capcom 2 action going on at my house as I'm typing this post

TR0N

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 11/01/2008, 06:00 PMMe and 6 other people got some Marvel vs Capcom 2 action going on at my house as I'm typing this post
Your not trash talking like this while playing it are you ?  :roll:
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: TR0N on 11/02/2008, 12:56 AM
Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 11/01/2008, 06:00 PMMe and 6 other people got some Marvel vs Capcom 2 action going on at my house as I'm typing this post
Your not trash talking like this while playing it are you ?  :roll:
Yup! We do that

But We did that thing that happened at the beginning of the vid, where Magento knocks out the point character and instantly killing the assist, and we were yelling "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" on each hit, it was pretty funny

MotoRoaderMike

Astyanax (NES)
Lord of King (Famicom)
/forumsiggs6.jpg

Digi.k

Gears of War 2.. its like an interractive Hollywood action blockbuster with dialogue and story from an Arnold Schwartzenegger movie (but done better)

IMG

Ninja Spirit

A Famicom action RPG from Konami I haven't touched much, but it's pretty fun all of a sudden...

it's called Dragon Scroll (1987)

(All pics taken on my cell phone camera)
IMG

In game
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

I don't know about you guys, but I think this Game Over screen is scary as hell, mainly because the detail on that dragon is so rich for being on 8-bit
IMG