RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

_Paul

ccovell

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

_Paul

Joe Redifer

This one is definitely going to be hard, unless it turns out to be easy.

Moto Roader 2?

awack

_Paul

Quote from: awack on 11/06/2008, 02:45 PMForgotten worlds?
Darn, you are just too fast.

/forgottenworlds061ul9.gif

awack

Who ever gets this has to leave the planet.

IMG

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

awack

IMG

Yep, those balls come from Hana Taka Daka.

CrackTiger

Would someone like to post a new pic?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

_Paul

Quote from: CrackTiger on 11/16/2008, 05:28 PMWould someone like to post a new pic?
OK

/whatisitnoobzc1.gif

guyjin

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

_Paul

Too light for Dungeon Explorer.

Looks like Brandish, but isn't.

Keep guessing.

Joe Redifer

OceanBlueKirby

Populous? Gotzendiener? Gain Ground SX?
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx .com

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ccovell

Gomola Speed?
or if not that, Metal Stoker?

guyjin

_Paul

Quote from: ccovell on 11/17/2008, 09:45 PMGomola Speed?
or if not that, Metal Stoker?
I can take your first answer only.

Luckily it's correct!

ccovell

OK, the next one:  :D

/MysteryH.gif

kid_rondeau

Looks Soldier Blade-y...is it Soldier Blade??

Joe Redifer

_Paul

Parodius, I'm pretty sure.

ccovell

Paul gets it!
again.

/MysteryHa.gif

What, are you guys all asleep?

NecroPhile

Quote from: ccovell on 11/19/2008, 10:42 AMWhat, are you guys all asleep?
Nope.  I've pickled my brain with gin.

_Paul

Try this'un.

/puzzleddl9.gif

Ceti Alpha

I really need to pick up more games. There are so many I'm just not familiar with.  :oops:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

guyjin

_Paul

Nope, here is a slightly expanded view.

/ehwhajw5.gif

NecroPhile

Hmmm.... purple.  Is it Valis?  :-k

Joe Redifer

The shrubbery reminds of... Dungeon Explorer.

_Paul

NecroPhile

_Paul

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/25/2008, 02:00 PMRenny Blaster?
Well done!

Give that man a sugar lump.

/rennyblaster041de2.gif

NecroPhile

Sorry for the delay folks.  Does anyone recognize this one?

/guessme14kz1.jpg

awack

The moon from Dead moon?

NecroPhile

Joe Redifer

Pffft.  Doesn't look very dead to me.  That game must be a rip-off.

awack

CrackTiger

It makes me think of Dracula X right away. Which is why it probably isn't from that game.

awack

IMG

Yep, the skull as well as the skull image in the flame have a distressed look, a neat detail hardly noticeable unless paused or looking at a screenshot.

CrackTiger

Joe Redifer

Jackie Chan Action Kung-Fu

ccovell

Fushigi no Kuni no Alice?

CrackTiger

No correct guesses so far, here's more of it-

IMG

Joe Redifer