RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spenoza

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

awack

Dingalingdingdong...thats it, very good.

IMG

nectarsis

WOOOO HOOOOOOOO lol

Someone can make turn (throws dart).....Tats ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Tatsujin

Quote from: nectarsis on 03/21/2009, 10:04 PMSomeone can make turn (throws dart).....Tats ;)
wow.. thanx bro :)

starting small: /71493496.jpg
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

_Paul

Could you at least enlarge it so it is visible to the naked eye?

Tatsujin

Blammo

I'm going to take a punt on this one and say Super Darius, because it has little red text, but I'm 90% sure I'm wrong.

It doesn't cost anything to have a guess  :dance:

Tatsujin

sorry..it's not. will post another hint when i'm at home.

i thought the little text will be sufficient, that someone could recognize it :P

Keranu

The image is still too small!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Tatsujin

:lol:

same game, other scenario (small again)

/85720230.jpg

_Paul

Keranu

Ooh that's looking familar now? Is it Gate of Thunder? Blood Gear?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Tatsujin

Keranu

IMG

Turbo D

hehehe, definitely one of my favs on the system. The first screeny had me guessing, but the second one gave it away! 8)

銀河婦警伝説サファイア
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

IMG

Tatsujin

and the winner of this round iiiiiis....

tuuuuurbo Deeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! =D&gt;

IMG

the first one was from this pic, the sign of the deadly pictures creator:

IMG

Turbo D

Thank you, thank you very much! Now, to present the next screenshot!:

IMG
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Tatsujin

paladinken

IMG

Turbo D

Nope, keep guessing guys! I'll give you dudes a hint; It is a Japanese Super Cd romu romu.
IMG IMG
IMG

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

_Paul

Turbo D

No, but I can definitely see why you guessed that! However, the screeny that I posted is not resized, but an excerpt from a screenshot taken in magic engine. In that sense, you could say that it is "actual size."

guesshelpexplanation.jpg
IMG IMG
IMG

paladinken

IMG

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

guyjin

spenoza

_Paul

Quote from: guest on 03/28/2009, 12:51 PMSon Son? Tiger Road?
It's from a CD apparently.

Martial Champion?

spenoza

Oh, right, whoops. That's what I get for not paying attention.

The structure almost looks Greek... Altered Beast CD?

Turbo D

Quote from: paladinken on 03/28/2009, 03:18 AMSylphia ?
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! =D&gt; It is indeed from the opening of Sylphia! Great job paladinken! 8)

Sylphia-PCECD.png

http://www.videogameden.com/cdrom.htm?syl
IMG IMG
IMG

paladinken

Wow! that was a lucky guess.
Here's an easy one.

bluemelon.com/photo/765/57279.jpg
IMG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

paladinken

[Photograph Boy] (Gekisha Boy) is absolutely correct.

http://www.videogameden.com/hucard.htm?pho

IMG IMG

I could just imagine the legal nightmare NEC/TTI would have faced if they had tried to bring this game to the US.
IMG

CrackTiger

Next-

IMG

Quote from: paladinken on 03/29/2009, 11:13 AMI could just imagine the legal nightmare NEC/TTI would have faced if they had tried to bring this game to the US
They could just redraw things a bit, like they did to censor the pentagrams in Devil's Crush.

shubibiman

Quote from: guest on 03/29/2009, 05:06 PMThey could just redraw things a bit, like they did to censor the pentagrams in Devil's Crush.
Doh! I never noticed that! Didn't prevent me from being a satanist  :mrgreen:
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

paladinken

IMG

Tatsujin

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CrackTiger

No correct guesses. Here's more-

IMG

Joe Redifer

It's line scrolling, and maybe stretching vertically.  Chew Man Fu?

awack

CrackTiger

Quote from: awack on 03/29/2009, 11:30 PMVasteel?
That's it! =D&gt;

I'm at a different computer right now so I can't show the full screen shot.

awack

CrackTiger