OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueraven

F1 Circus Pole To FAIL SCD  :mrgreen:

*ducks for cover*

_Paul

Yuu Yuu Jinsei (Victory Life)

ccovell

Yup, Sunteam Paul gets it!  (Obviously...)

_Paul

That was too easy...

Try this:

/guessgame.gif

blueraven

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

_Paul

Quote from: shubibiman on 06/26/2009, 08:31 AMBody Conquest 2.
Correct!

Full screenshot here.

Your turn for the next boobies screenshot.

shubibiman

Sorry guies, I just moved in and I don't have the internet at home yet so I won't have time to post a pic for a while.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

_Paul

geise

Soldier Blade?   #-o  Wait!...no R-TYPE!  =D>

NecroPhile

Looks Kaneco-esque, so it must be Aero Blasters.1991 gives it away as the US version of S.S.S..

Joe Redifer

TurboXray

NecroPhile

Quote from: Tom on 07/06/2009, 04:34 PMVC on the Wii!
Indeed.  I suppose the 480 pixels and blurry Vaseline covered screen are a bit of a give away.  :lol:

blueraven

_Paul

Quote from: blueraven on 07/06/2009, 04:47 PMSuper Star Soldier?  :-k
Correct!

Sorry it was a bit of a tricky one.

_Paul

This should be easy:

/whatgame.jpg

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/09/2009, 03:30 PMThis should be easy: /whatgame.jpg
Kato & Ken RPG Prototype
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Tatsujin

one flew over the COCORON's nest?
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

_Paul

No, it's actually from a super rare Strider SGX proto that only I own:

/sgxstr.gif

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/10/2009, 12:55 PMNo, it's actually from a super rare Strider SGX proto that only I own:
/sgxstr.gif
I will personally berate and attack you until you release more images. :)

And, the next time I'm in England, whilst singing "America the beautiful", I will hunt you down and steal the prototype with my very own (ruddy) hands...

I jest, I jest :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/09/2009, 08:53 PMone flew over the COCORON's nest?
i laughed so hard at this that a booger shot out of my nose and hit the screen.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 07/10/2009, 01:31 PM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/09/2009, 08:53 PMone flew over the COCORON's nest?
i laughed so hard at this that a booger shot out of my nose and hit the screen.
ROLFMAUL..almost same happened now, while reading your post :lol:

Tatsujin

ok, since i guess it's my turn, et voila:

/pcequiz1.gif

:)

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

ccovell

Alien Crush or something like that?

Tatsujin

no :-"

but could have almost been^^

kid_rondeau

Tatsujin

CrackTiger

Is this a serious entry now? If so, is it Tatsujin?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Tatsujin

CrackTiger

Those red orbs are Tatsujin's signature. 8)

Here's the next one-

/pcequizx1.png
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ccovell

Wow, that looks sooo much like Super Star Soldier, Spriggan (Carnival Mode) and the like...

But, uh, how about Camp California?

CrackTiger

Quote from: ccovell on 07/13/2009, 08:53 AMWow, that looks sooo much like Super Star Soldier, Spriggan (Carnival Mode) and the like...

But, uh, how about Camp California?
None of those are correct, but here's more-

/pcequizx2.png

blueraven

_Paul

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 07/15/2009, 04:55 AMAldynes?
Correct! I was holding out to post a the full screenshot, but I won't have a chance anytime soon.

Tatsujin

damn, i was so close to bet on aldynes since the palette was so familiar. but i was to lazy to post :oops:

CrackTiger

Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/16/2009, 08:56 AMdamn, i was so close to bet on aldynes since the palette was so familiar. but i was to lazy to post :oops:
That has happened to me too many times. :P

_Paul

blueraven

_Paul

Quote from: blueraven on 07/17/2009, 03:38 PMLegendary Axe II?
I knew someone would say that, but no.

blueraven

Legendary Axe I, or Cadash?  8-[

ccovell

Looks like GranZort, or some other low-colour platformer... Rastan Saga II?

TurboXray

Quote from: ccovell on 07/17/2009, 06:53 PMLooks like GranZort, or some other low-colour platformer... Rastan Saga II?
Yup. It's definitely Granzort. It's part of an enemy.

_Paul

Quote from: ccovell on 07/17/2009, 06:53 PMLooks like GranZort, or some other low-colour platformer... Rastan Saga II?
Granzort is correct. Full screenie here.

Arkhan Asylum

dang! it started and ended before I could post, lol