RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Tron Legacy Officail Trailer Up

Started by TR0N, 07/25/2009, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

Forget those blurrys ones you see on youtube here it is.
http://www.flynnlives.com/media/video/0xendgame.aspx

The sequel is due next year instead of 011 wich surpised me.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

oldskool

Yeah I watched this a few days ago myself!  DAMN I cannot wait, that's definetely a must see at the theaters!!

nectarsis

Is it just me or do their heads just look odd in the helmets..and the yellow seems a bit pastely.  *end ubber nerd rant ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

geise

I thought the trailer looked pretty good.  I didn't know Jeff Bridges was going to be in it.

Lord Thag

Yeah, he's in it and so is boxleitner. Apparently Jeff Bridges plays both himself, and a program that looks like him in 1983.

Can't wait!
Dodging little white bullets since the Carter administration

Sinistron

They recreated Flynn's Arcade at Comic-con- with playable Space Paranoids cabs- that's pretty damn sweet.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

guyjin

I hope to see Space Paranoids in an arcade near me.  [-o<

(...I can't remember ever being this excited about an FPS. Ever.)

Arkhan Asylum

Is that the space paranoids game that was made awhile back by fans?

And, is the hot nerdy chick with the hubble telescope glasses gonna be in it?
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arjak

Quote from: Sinistron on 07/29/2009, 03:21 PMThey recreated Flynn's Arcade at Comic-con- with playable Space Paranoids cabs- that's pretty damn sweet.
A REAL Space Paranoids game!? =D>

"We've spared no expense!" -John Hammond, Jurassic Park
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

Sinistron

Quote from: guest on 07/29/2009, 06:27 PMis the hot nerdy chick with the hubble telescope glasses gonna be in it?
I don't know- but this chick (Olivia Wilde) is in it...

IMG

works for me...  :wink:
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TR0N

Quote from: Sinistron on 07/29/2009, 03:21 PMThey recreated Flynn's Arcade at Comic-con- with playable Space Paranoids cabs- that's pretty damn sweet.
Some body owes jeff bridges a royalty check wink,wink.
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Yeah, the trailer looks sweet in HQ. It's amazing how bad cam recordings are. I might crap my pants seeing this movie on the big screen.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

This trailer looks awesome.  Dare I hope that Hollywood will finally resurrect an older film and not have the sequel suck like a tarpit?

Quote from: Sinistron on 07/29/2009, 08:43 PMI don't know- but this chick (Olivia Wilde) is in it...

IMG

works for me...  :wink:
Tats has the right idea..... fappitty-fappitty-fappitty-fappitty-fappitty!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

TRON sequel and Alien prequel?! God damn!
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

guyjin

Quote from: nat on 08/04/2009, 10:17 PMTRON sequel and Alien prequel?! God damn!
they should make babies.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

oldskool

Yup, I just came here to post that.  My tummy is aching in anticipation!!  I am surely going to watch this in the theater!  Best movie of 2010!

TR0N

Quote from: nectarsis on 03/09/2010, 10:33 AMhttp://www.program-glitch-esc.net/

new trailer up
Looking good far as visual go's i hope the story isn't too bad either,given disney did get a director that i didn't know of untile now.
IMG

SignOfZeta

Well, it doesn't look horrible.

In the end I'll probably just buy the sound track and have day dreams about the original Tron.
IMG

BlackandBlue

I saw the preview in the Imax theater.  Probably be a good one to see in 3d.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Sinistron

It's official.  I have landed a job at Encom.

IMG
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Sinistron on 03/26/2010, 04:07 PMIt's official.  I have landed a job at Encom.

IMG
Going to see the premier !?
IMG