RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Directed to those who own a Darius Alpha..

Started by Tatsujin, 06/18/2010, 01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tatsujin

..including the accompanying letter.

Would it be possible to make a nice hi-res scan of that letter. I have searched the whole internetz and couldn't find shit about.

much thanx in advance :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

henrycsc

Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Tatsujin

Not yet. Also not sure if he likes to do this kind of favors, therefore I do not ask members directly. He will see this thread soon or later anyway. So let's wait :wink:

So, I take it that you don not have the letter neither?
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

henrycsc

No, I got the one Sicboy bought from Thibaut.  I remember him mentioning in the shoutbox that he did't see paying the extra 100+ bucks for something that looks like a photocopy.  I'm not terribly concerned about the letter myself.
Any particular reason you want a quality scan?  Thibaut's photo on his sale thread shows a pretty good quality pic of a letter, isn't that it? (I would imagine you could read the kanji). 
Here's the link from his thread:
/20070224pcegamekult3000.jpg
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.