@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Risingstuff.com

Started by MissaFX, 09/06/2008, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissaFX

Well, I'm hearing this morning from some little birdies that a conversation I had with guyjin the other day might have been misread by some people.  I'm also going to take this minute to talk in general about my experiences with Risingstuff.com.

To clarify, I was praising Risingstuff.com, and here is why:

So I ordered two games I needed Blue Chicago Blues and Dragon Knight 4.  For whatever reason the wholesaler took about 2 weeks to get the game to sensei here, and in that time some other games I had ordered already had came in.  Still waiting for DK4, I asked sensei here to send me another of the games, which was already there waiting to come to america.  He does and BCB and Last Imperial Prince arrive.

None of this had anything to do with the conversation yesterday, but for the sake of the whole story I have included it.

So yesterday afternoon I am making room on the FX shelves for these games, while as I am filing BCB away, what comes to my fingertips, but Angelique in Wonderland...A game I had just ordered from Risingsuff.com  Because there is no online collectors list...yet, I keep a directory on my PC with dummy text files, named after each FX game I have.  I keep another directory of all the games I do not have.  When I get a game I move the txt file from one directory to the other.  Somehow Angelique in Wonderland was the ONLY game I had never moved over to the owned directory #-o  This game directory with English or Romanji names I use as my quick reference whenever I buy a FX game, to make sure I do not have it.  So when I recently ordered 5 games from Risingstuff.com and checked that directory, I thought I didn't have the game yet.  Anyways, I emailed Alex, sensei's partner in the store and I asked him if my games had shipped yet, and if not, if there was any way I could swap for another game.  I remembered Langrisser was only 3 dollars more and I needed it, so I asked if they could swap for it and I would just pay the difference in the game price and shipping (if any).

Alex got back to me within the hour and told me that my package was going out that day, but that we could change the game.  He mentioned nothing of price, so I emailed him right back and asked him how much he needed me to send him.  He emailed me right back and told me not to worry about it :shock:

That's some damn fine customer service!
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

jboypacman

Missa is right on about Risingstuff.com these guys are A-#1 in my book some of the best service and communication you are going to get with a online dealer.

I can not wait to do business with them again and i will recommend them to anyone looking for import games or systems.

If they have you get it if not they will try and find it so you can have it just awesome people. :D

drdre

Alright, so I've completed more than one transaction w/ Risingstuff.com/Sensei, and can now give an informed opinion;

The only problem with risingstuff.com seems to be the distributor where they receive their games from.  In three transactions, problems came up twice, both times due to the distributor (one game had water damage, the other was incomplete).  However, the customer service is some of the best I've ever seen, and every transaction has been completed to my satisfaction.

The communication is great, they stay in contact the whole time, are prompt with e-mails, etc.  They explain everything to do with your order, and are willing to go the extra distance to make sure you are happy. 

Overall Verdict:  While occasional problems DO happen, it seems to be the fault of others, and is ALWAYS resolved.  I would highly recommend the site due to the great customer service, and unbeatable prices on most games. I will definitely order from the site again!

Overall Grade:  A- Recommended!!!
Arms installation is complete....good luck

japanesepeso

Hey guys. My name is Alex and I run the store with Sensei/Kevin. Thanks for the good feedback and compliments to the store. :) We're a young business with a lot to learn and still trying to get our feet under us between our day job of teaching English and this (Hopefully within the next few years we can make this our day job!). It really makes me glad to see we could make some of you happy.

As for our suppliers, yeah, it's taken us a fair while to sort through which ones are good and which ones are questionable. On our weekends a lot we travel around to different game stores and build our contacts with them to increase our network so it's an ever building work. That's good  because more suppliers means lower prices for you guys. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to thank all of you for helping us through our sort of infancy stage as we slowly but surely expand our business. There's a great community here and I'm happy we can help in some way.

Arkhan Asylum

you guys are my new best friends.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

Thumbs up on risingstuff.com my frist dealing with sensei went on without a problem.

Now i'll will be giving sensei more of my business when looking for famicom games.

Right,now i'm supose to have another deal for two famicom games boxed through sensei.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Windancer

I have also picked up a few items from Rising stuff Guys I have to say "a great addition to the PCE community" great customer service! best ive ever seen from any seller. Prices seem to be below competitors and the shipping is also below the competitors. Sensei is one hell of a good guy. I'm glad to meet with sensei cause people like him don't come along to often. I hope he has found a home here in the insane asylum we call the shoutbox!  Great stuff and good people. Thats what its all about guys.

albinoMithos

Ok Sensei and Alex kick so much ass.  It's really hard to describe just how much ass they kick but I'll try.  I bought some games off of them just recently.  The package for said order was  heavier than expected and had to be shipped via EMS instead of airmail.  So instead of having me pay the extra for EMS (something I would've gladly done) he took a hit on shipping and sent it out EMS.  When I got the package in everything was in nice shape (still haven't gotten around to testing it all but it's in damn fine condition) and there was even a free game in there to boot.  Also though not game related he threw in an audio CD that kicked ass. Simply put I am really impressed with the quality this store puts out.  Thanks a ton man!

MissaFX

Well after buying multiple packages from them now, I must say that Risingstuff.com is the people's store. =D> =D> =D>

These guys are great and not making a lot of money, unlike most of the online console outlets when they sell you a given title.  The packaging jobs are always great and at the same time they don't screw you on shipping either.  Just remember, if they carry games for the system and you don't see a title in stock, ask them, they can often get the game you want at a reasonable price.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

mobiusclimber

They didn't just get me the game I wanted, they got me the console! I had been wanting a Famicom and a Disk System for awhile, but I don't have a TV I can use a regular Famicom with (because of the difference in channel settings, can't use an RF Switch). I asked Sensei about it and he was able to track down an AV Fami for me. Not only that it was boxed! Got some really great things off Risingstuff and will definitely buy more from them in the future (when I'm not strapped for cash, of course). Great places and Sensei was super patient with all my myriad questions. Thanks again, guys! :)

Alt-PyschoNintega

I want to join RS but for some odd reason the number code will not appear on my laptop.
IMG

Sensei

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/08/2009, 09:38 AMI want to join RS but for some odd reason the number code will not appear on my laptop.
That's odd.  PM me and I can manually set up an account for you.

MotherGunner

Hey Sensei did you get my PM?  I placed an order a while ago and never heard anything.

Thanks!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

scrodamoon

I have placed a few orders with Risingstuff.com and must say they are great to deal with.  if you ever have doubts of ordering from them do you think I would have ordered seven consoles from them? and some games?  I think not I was worried at first as probably most people are but my order got to me quicker then expected and then I ordered more!! their prices out beat alot but remember they have to make a profit too. This is the only way so they can keep bringing us great deals and lots of stuff that we would have paid more for elsewhere. if it was to be any cheaper we would have to live in japan ourselves so count your blessings, their prices compaired to play-asia even are excellent. this is one reason why if I am going to spend money I'm gonna go to Risingstuff.com

plus you can actually communicate and get responses pretty darn quick which is great.

japanesepeso

Hey guys, just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Recently we released a new version of our store. I'm sure many of you who have already tested it out here can confirm that it is a lot faster and easier to use than the last version.

More importantly, we've restocked almost EVERY PC-FX GAME! :) Check them out here if you get a chance:

https://www.risingstuff.com/store/index.php/cPath,28

As always, please let us know if any of our prices are on the high side or anything seems out of whack. :) We want to do all we can to connect fellow members of the gaming community with the fuel to keep it going so any feedback is appreciated!

Jean la Montarde

I have bought a couple of time in rising stuff and the only problem I have is that I never know if a game has spine or not, I havent buy any cd case game for this problem , it could be a good idea to a comentary like you do when a game is sunfaded or all this stuff
Sorry for my English I'm a Spanish guy XD

NecroPhile

Quote from: Jean la Montarde on 09/03/2009, 07:37 AMI have bought a couple of time in rising stuff and the only problem I have is that I never know if a game has spine or not, I havent buy any cd case game for this problem , it could be a good idea to a comentary like you do when a game is sunfaded or all this stuff
You can always send 'em a message asking if the spine is included (they usually are).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

japanesepeso

Yeah if you'd like us to check just send us a message. We don't check each item for them when they come in because of time issues, but if there are a couple specific games you'd like us to check on we can.

stillbirth_machine

Risingstuff is brilliant! Great guys and great prices!! Cool extras chucked in with two of my orders!! Will be doing lots of orders with them in the future :D

TGX16

My first order from these guys arrived some days ago took aprox. 14 days but well worth the wait! ;D
Boundary gate (A promising game indeed seems fun to play, is there any walktrough available?)
PCEngineFan Special Cd vol 3 (If you guys should get hold of  vol 1 and 2, I'm intressted!)
An extra FX-joypad (Oh I needed that one, so I finaly could sell of my other FX)

I'll be back for more stuff later, just now I'm buying a PC Engine GT from a guy over here in Sweden :D And that eats up all money I've got left for games just now :(...

M1Savage

Neofan's PC-FX Walkthrus -

http://home.comcast.net/~neofan1/p1.htm

Enough to get you started!

TGX16

Quote from: m1savage on 03/04/2010, 08:18 AMNeofan's PC-FX Walkthrus -

http://home.comcast.net/~neofan1/p1.htm

Enough to get you started!
Oh!! GOODIE GOODIE NAM NAM!! (Just perfect Thank's)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: TGX16 on 03/03/2010, 03:33 PMMy first order from these guys arrived some days ago took aprox. 14 days but well worth the wait! ;D
Boundary gate (A promising game indeed seems fun to play, is there any walktrough available?)
PCEngineFan Special Cd vol 3 (If you guys should get hold of  vol 1 and 2, I'm intressted!)
An extra FX-joypad (Oh I needed that one, so I finaly could sell of my other FX)

I'll be back for more stuff later, just now I'm buying a PC Engine GT from a guy over here in Sweden :D And that eats up all money I've got left for games just now :(...
I've never had a problem with RisingStuff :) 

PS: Boundary Gate rules.  go play now!
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gogan

Rising Stuff=Pure Awesomeness
Nothin beats the real thing.

TGX16

Anyone having problems with risingstuff's homepage? It seems like I can not reach it! it's just not there?

Been trying since yesterday evening on different computers and from different locations.

jperryss

I can't get there either.

pepharytheworm

Same here I can't get there either. Anybody know why?

blueraven

DJLobo

Looks like they're back.
Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

TGX16

thank god their back, have an order in the waiting and then they just vanish! It scared the sh*t out off me!! But they are back and the order seem to be more or less on it's way!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: TGX16 on 06/13/2010, 06:49 PMthank god their back, have an order in the waiting and then they just vanish! It scared the sh*t out off me!! But they are back and the order seem to be more or less on it's way!
thats funny because I've had an order in the works since like february with no word on whats going on.

japanesepeso

Hey everyone! We are having a special Summer Sale until July 7th! 30% off everything! Drop on by and see if there's anything you're interested in.

Also we have a huge shipment of pc engine hucards coming in a couple weeks so look for this late July.

nectarsis

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3025330&postcount=10

It seems they are having a special on lawsuits for the month of July too.

Looks like RS would rather threaten legal action over a  review they laughed at than deal with 4 month old orders.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

TheClash603

I ordered some Famicom games from these guys when the site first went live, and everything came quickly and with a great price.

With that said, it seems that now too many people are having problems with the site.  It also seems that free speech has been attacked by the site, which is an even bigger concern to me.

Regardless if they get their act together or not, I do not think I will be going back to that shop.  Which is a damn shame, because I would rather support it than ebay.

NecroPhile

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/15/2010, 11:00 AMRegardless if they get their act together or not, I do not think I will be going back to that shop.  Which is a damn shame, because I would rather support it than ebay.
Same here.  I might be willing to give 'em another go, but they're going to have to get their poop in a group and keep it that way for a while before I'd be willing to return.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SignOfZeta

Quote from: nectarsis on 07/15/2010, 12:14 AMhttp://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3025330&postcount=10

It seems they are having a special on lawsuits for the month of July too.

Looks like RS would rather threaten legal action over a  review they laughed at than deal with 4 month old orders.
Damn, don't they realize that emails like that are just fuel for the PCEngineHell justice engine? This one will keep him going for another decade (before he eventually hangs himself with a 3DO AV cable).

But yeah, these people seem not that cool anymore, or even in touch with reality. Nobody on the internet gives credence to cease and desist letters, and "print a retraction"? WTF, are they trying to be funny or something? I don't get it.
IMG

japanesepeso

I dunno, how long am i supposed to put up with him saying things that aren't true about my store? It's kind of ridiculous. He's basically become an Internet stalker of me and my company. I don't really care much what he posts on his site tbh, but the following me around the Internet to blast my company is just really out of hand. :/

nectarsis

Funny as that "review" has been up for some time, and you guys laughed at it as insignificant.  After no "stalking", you contact him out of the blue with a  wanna be cease and desist letter..who's stalking what now?   I haven't seen a post/thread with him stalking you on any game site in ages...got links?

japanesepeso

Oh come on nec buddy. You know better than anyone how much junk he has saved up. I mean the guy still talks about how we left some power adaptors (which were sent out later) out from orders 2-3 years ago as damning evidence of what a terrible company we are. :/

All this because I banned him from my forums for flaming Missa. Absolutely ridiculous.

Look, I'm not actually going to press charges. I don't have time to jump on a plane over to WI. I just want him to drop the wild speculation and false accusations.

nectarsis

Quote from: japanesepeso on 07/15/2010, 10:46 PMOh come on nec buddy. You know better than anyone how much junk he has all saved up. I mean the guy still talks about how we left some power adaptors (which were sent out later) out from orders 2-3 years ago as damning evidence of what a terrible company we are. :/

All this because I banned him from my forums for flaming Missa. Absolutely ridiculous.

Look, I'm not actually going to press charges. I don't have time to jump on a plane over to WI. I just want him to drop the wild speculation and false accusations.
Like stated before he posted that ages ago..and you scoffed at it..now HOW long latter it's all lies,and an issue?  The ac adaptor bit was brought up WHEN it was happening.  You act like this is new stuff...

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136933&highlight=risingstuff.com&page=2

Yet everything's hunky dory..that was Oct..yet at least at some point (still?) Ark waited at least 4 months (if taken care of shortly after he posted) for an order.  Seems like,as before more excuses with the same old same old.  Just like not using yahoojapan for game/stock yet you have a pretty shaky record on there. (Post 14 says a lot about your character/customer "service")

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3026473#post3026473

So with all these pretty constant threads made about screwups, etc.  why not man up ADMIT you screwed (still screw up) and make shit right. Not fake excuses and deflection.  Like I said before I hold no ill will (though you guys seem to)...but I'll be damned if lies/BS gets spouted here. We have to many newer members that I would hate to see have any issues that maybe can't see thru the fluff.

P.S. I know Mike well.  If you think he has some vendetta against you/the store for being banned....that's laughable.  Attempting to discredit him by using that is just another attempt at deflecting the criticism by MULTIPLE people against the sloppy operation you're running.   From what I've seen/heard from many peeps is the forum/chat box is DEAD (and has been for some time)..so what's he missing?

SignOfZeta

Laughable, yes. Also, almost certainly true. Mike is the self-styled Walker Texas Ranger of internet sales and trades of games, etc. The guy is posessed.

Don't fuck up, or he's going to get you!

I bet he has an Exel template that he can plug dates into and it will determine, based on geographical location and shipping method, exactly how long it should take for your shit to show up and also if you overcharged for shipping by $0.75...and he will offer this service, for free, to anyone that needs it!

The guy is fucking pathetic and needs help.
IMG

japanesepeso

Look, I just want to do a good job of running my store. Let's face it nectarsis, neither you or mike have purchased anything from my store in over a year. Neither of you have any real idea what kind of business we are running now and are really just chasing after ghosts imo.

I'll be the first to tell you that as we were growing we've made plenty of mistakes. Hell, we are a couple of 20-something guys who when we started barely spoke any Japanese. But every year we grow a bit more and learn a lot more.

nectarsis

Chasing after ghosts?  Let's remember YOU contacted Mike with the fake threat (that you admit you had no intention of following thru on seems like pussy bullying) after how long with no other contact/bashing your store.   Funny Ark's post above of at least a 4 month wait (if he received the items even now) .  People in shout on here complaining of slow shipping, little to no communication, orders not sent.  posts on other forums corroborating this..not to mention your abysmal record on yahoojapan (43 good 33 negatives..).  So there seems to be plenty of ongoing/CURRENT things being said STILL (even by current customers).  So yeah I base it off of what I hear/see.  Anytime one  of these threads pops up every 3-6 months it's the same lame excuses that don' hold water...and WHAT'S THIS..the SAME problems are being brought up again and again,  Actions speak louder than words..and all I see are excuses with no change to the service.

rag-time4

Quote from: japanesepeso on 07/15/2010, 11:45 PMLook, I just want to do a good job of running my store. Let's face it nectarsis, neither you or mike have purchased anything from my store in over a year. Neither of you have any real idea what kind of business we are running now and are really just chasing after ghosts imo.

I'll be the first to tell you that as we were growing we've made plenty of mistakes. Hell, we are a couple of 20-something guys who when we started barely spoke any Japanese. But every year we grow a bit more and learn a lot more.
Peso, I don't think it's right that you are trying to browbeat Nectarsis and others into having faith in you and your store.

As Nectarsis pointed out, Mike Helgeson isn't the only person to have spoken out negatively about your store. Look at Arkhan above, who didn't hear anything for four months...

Mike wrote a bad review of your shop on his website... and he gets a cease and desist message?

The way I see it, it is 100% on you guys to earn positive reviews from not only your buyers but from the gaming community at large.
Quote from: japanesepeso on 07/15/2010, 10:46 PMOh come on nec buddy. You know better than anyone how much junk he has saved up. I mean the guy still talks about how we left some power adaptors (which were sent out later) out from orders 2-3 years ago as damning evidence of what a terrible company we are. :/

Mike's banning from your forums might have something to do with the vitriol in Mike's review, but as long as I've seen him post online he has always been concerned about shady sellers and has always taken it upon himself to let others know when someone is not doing business in an upright manner.

So overall, I read Mike's banning from your forum as completely irrellevant to the issue of the operations of your shop.

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 07/15/2010, 11:27 PMLaughable, yes. Also, almost certainly true. Mike is the self-styled Walker Texas Ranger of internet sales and trades of games, etc. The guy is posessed.

Don't fuck up, or he's going to get you!

I bet he has an Exel template that he can plug dates into and it will determine, based on geographical location and shipping method, exactly how long it should take for your shit to show up and also if you overcharged for shipping by $0.75...and he will offer this service, for free, to anyone that needs it!

The guy is fucking pathetic and needs help.
I don't see Mike's behavior, at least when it comes to pointing out shady sellers, as pathetic. Actually, I'm thankful that he's willing to take the time to do it. Also, he tends to be "for the good guys" and "against the bad guys" when it comes to online business dealings.

I don't see how looking out for the interests of innocent buyers is pathetic in any way. As Mike said in his review, there are a lot of people out there who may get taken advantage of, who don't want to rock the boat and speak up. Mike is willing to speak up for those people. I don't agree with bashing him for doing so.

japanesepeso

Arkhan doesn't have an order. He requested we stock some stuff. That's not an order. This is just another example of Mike's crew twisting the truth to fit their own desire to have rising stuff be some mega evil store. This is what I'm tired of and I want it to stop.

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 06/21/2010, 07:53 PMthats funny because I've had an order in the works since like february with no word on whats going on.
We're basing it off Ark himself calling it an order.  More deflection using Mike to shield lack of communication for 4 months+.  What needs to stop is trying to use scapegoats for your mishandling things.  That didn't work on DP, doesn't seem to be going over well on Neo Geo..or your yahoojapan feedback.  Are all those things Mike's fault to?

japanesepeso

You know, my store is having the best year yet so far. And the majority of our clientelle is repeat customers. They must just be fools for punishment.

If you've got problems with orders you've made, state em. That's fine. In fact its better than fine because I can resolve problems. What I can"t do is resolve issues that don't exist.

Edit: This will be my last post on the subject. I don't want to see this turn into some unending flamefest.

Sinistron

Your store's having the best year yet so far- so you figure now's a fine time to make hollow e-lawyer threats to someone who hasn't spoken up on an issue involving you since last October?  You're either power hungry and deluded or you're stretching the truth a bit, no?

Regardless of all this- I never dealt with you guys because I knew exactly what ilk you guys were when I heard about that issue of you guys posting Nectar's and Wind's buyer's guide, erasing their credit like the two of you actually wrote it, and also deleting any mention of other stores and links and then making a tantrum about it when it was brought to light.  You guys've been a real piece of work since day one.  And Helgeson called your bluff didn't he?  You said yourself you had no real intention of suing anyone- so your whole act with him was a lie- the tactic speaks for itself and your character. 

A real hoot too- did you actually think Mike was gonna start shaking in his boots and issue a public apology for stuff that he was able to back up- and for other bits such as "it appeared that they were banking on and taking advantage of the fact people thought they were nice guys" which are clearly stated as an opinion and yet included in your hollow e-lawyer threat as "erroneous and false statements"? 

You banned Mike from your site- and you claim he was so bitter about it and stalked you and this that and the third- I talk to Mike every weekday- he mentioned it once for laughs back when it happened and hasn't mentioned it since.  His review of your store has been sitting on his site for some time.  Before this new issue that you started he hasn't communicated with you since last October on Digital Press concerning some other guy's beef with you.  So who's the one telling lies and slandering and stalking who? 

If this is your "best year so far" (man- that sounds so childish in this context)- then you should have sat back and counted your blessings instead of thinking yourself superhero enough to go kicking a hornet's nest- because I got news for you- you're no superhero and speaking for myself I've been very unimpressed with your character from jump street.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

nectarsis

Sent to me earlier today by a member also sick of the ongoing crap (from shout obviously):

[Fri 11:34] <Sinistron> on another note arkie- would you mind detailing what went down with your rising stuff order to someone who you know doesn't quite care for you?  Was it actually an order?
[Fri 11:35] <Arkhan> havent heard back since.  they reply to my PMs about it every 3-4 weeks if im lucky and say theyre looking into it
[Fri 11:35] <Opethian> I was so close to byung that monitor from Rising Stuff but the guy doesnt respond to emails until the 3or or 4th one
[Fri 11:35] <chop5> cool snowkitty,i still need to gather some cash and send it to you
[Fri 11:35] <Arkhan> it was a special order of a ton of stuff.  i set money aside and was to pay for it after it arrived
[Fri 11:36] <Arkhan> yeah i ordered the stuff back in like feb
[Fri 11:36] <Arkhan> i just wont really hold my breath.  Hit-japan has the same stuff.  Im sure they will enjoy my like 1200$ purchases
[Fri 11:36] <chop5> ohhhh,i remember that now arkhan. was a long time ago

Sooooooooooo still gonna try and blow smoke up peoples ass's that it was just "stock for the store" and NOT a special order?  Or is Ark lying as well ? (seems specific enough your atypical "misunderstanding"  excuse you've used so many times won't work here...looks like your claims of everyone lying or "crazy" is falling apart).   Seems you can't even keep your lies straight anymore.  So you wanna come on with more BS excuses, and try and act like Mr. Innocent some more?   It's just digging your hole deeper, and deeper.  You  keep trying to make Mike, myself, and the others making claims out to be liars, or "crazy" as you stated last night.  Yet YOU send Mike a fake cease and desist order while PROVING what he says is true by your continued lies/backtracking.changing stories.   

You got all bitchy that I "betrayed" your friendship...now who the fuck betrayed a "friend."  You lie/change stories/try to cover up your fuck-ups  to everyone..including people that promoted the store (that led to sales/$ for YOU).  Yet it's ok to lie/deceive these very "friends" that have helped you in many ways...quit playing the victim, man up and quit the immature BS you've been pulling.  YOU LIED and shit on people that looked at you as a friend...and then have the nerve to bitch when it bites you in the ass?!?!   Your sad attempts at discrediting me due to "mike's your friend"...have nothing to do with it.   I dislike charlatans that act like they do no wrong.   You may deny whatever, but various things have already proven your lack of communication, lazy attitude, and you'd rather make excuses than admit faults.   

BUYERS BEWARE

Emerald Rocker

If anyone orders from Hit-Japan, please use my affiliate link.  It will help me pay for more cool games to review!

http://www.gameofjapan.com/index.php?ref=17
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club