10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Find pix of your fellow board members in like 25 years from now.

Started by Tatsujin, 08/24/2010, 11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

I think I have found a pic of arkhan in 25 years from now:

AliceCooperFeedMyFrankenstein2.jpg
AliceCooperFeedMyFrankenstein.jpg
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mathius

Quote from: Tatsujin on 08/24/2010, 11:55 AMI think I have found a pic of arkhan in 25 years from now:
AliceCooperFeedMyFrankenstein2.jpg
FEED MYYYYYYY FRANKENSTEINNNN, HUNGRY FOR LOVE AND IT'S FEEDIN' TIME!!!
alice_cooper_feed_my_frankenstein.jpg

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

JoshTurboTrollX

Keranu in 2020-
yngwie-malmsteen-530-85.jpg

and yes that is a more recent pic of the legendary Yngwie Malmsteen
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Keranu

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/25/2010, 03:36 PMKeranu in 2020-
yngwie-malmsteen-530-85.jpg
and yes that is a more recent pic of the legendary Yngwie Malmsteen
I KNEW you were going to post a pic of Yngwie as soon as I saw this thread! Looks like I'll be growing my hair out again in 2035.

Just to make things clear to everyone: I am not into heavy metal!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Joe Redifer

blueraven

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/25/2010, 08:19 PMWhy is his right hand all blurred out?
because thats where he unleashes the fucking fury from.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Sinistron

Jaw Redifer 25 years from now-

FredGwynneHermanMunster.jpg

"What's a YOUT?"
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Joe Redifer

That's pretty good, but I'll never grow a mustache!

WoodyXP

IMG

Here's me in 25 years. No, I won't be a politician.. but that's how I imagine my appearance.
"I bathe in AES carts."

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: guest on 08/26/2010, 12:30 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/25/2010, 08:19 PMWhy is his right hand all blurred out?
because thats where he unleashes the fucking fury from.
ha ha ha thats funny
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

Keranu

I still stand by the Joe Redifer-Stephen Baldwin resemblance I mentioned years ago.

Stephen_Baldwin.jpg
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Tatsujin

101 Percent true Keranu. so to a result of that:

stephen-baldwin.jpg

The problem, he ain't that old yet to forecast the 25+ years later picture.

Joe Redifer

I think I need to develop a drug habit to truly be a dead ringer.