Anyone know much about PC-88 Emulation?

Started by _Paul, 01/28/2011, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Paul

I've got the M88 emulator and I'm trying to get Misty Blue to run, but I get a message 'Please set 8M Mode'. Anyone know what that means? I'm a complete newbie with this.

Edit: I changed the MHz setting to 8 and now the message is gone, but I get a blank screen. All the options are in Japanese so it's not easy to work out...

_Paul

Ah! It randomly started to work now! Awesome.

Oh yeah, Yuzo Koshiro! I love PC-88 music.

_Paul

I don't care if I'm talking to myself now, but I just found a PC-88 music emulator called Hoot and I need to go change my pants now.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: guest on 01/28/2011, 02:55 PMI don't care if I'm talking to myself now, but I just found a PC-88 music emulator called Hoot and I need to go change my pants now.
yus.  use it :)
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

_Paul

Sorcerian...Ys...Valis...a whole new world of stuff to pick for wibble.

nikdog

Quote from: guest on 01/28/2011, 03:54 PMSorcerian...Ys...Valis...a whole new world of stuff to pick for wibble.
Sweet
IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/28/2011, 03:54 PMSorcerian...Ys...Valis...a whole new world of stuff to pick for wibble.
PC-88, I haven't gone there yet. Thanks for sharing about Hoot... I'll have to check it out.

What do you use for PC-98?

Thanks in advance :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: esteban on 01/29/2011, 01:08 PM
PC-88, I haven't gone there yet. Thanks for sharing about Hoot... I'll have to check it out.

What do you use for PC-98?

Thanks in advance :)
I forget the name, its the emulator thats cat related.

Nekonoodle or some shit.

Neko Project? I think?  It's the best one I ever used.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ccovell

Yeah, Hoot is pretty great.  Love Japanese FM music.

I just wish Hoot had auto-song-changing (or even just a timer), like M1 did.