PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

_Paul

Arkhan Asylum

I don't see a picture....
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

detana twinbee?

:edit:

lol, am le dumb!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

blueraven

_Paul

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/11/2011, 01:02 PMI don't see a picture....
Only those who obey 100% can see the picture.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

blueraven

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

_Paul

Quote from: shubibiman on 02/11/2011, 06:00 PMChiki Chiki Boys?
Well done!

/chikichikiboys046703403.gif

shubibiman

I knew it was taken from a platformer!
Next pic tomorrow.

NecroPhile

Quote from: shubibiman on 02/11/2011, 07:29 PMNext pic tomorrow.
We're on the third tomorrow.  Nudge-nudge.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

shubibiman

Oops. Soory. I'll post it when i'm back from work.

shubibiman

_Paul

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

shubibiman

Arkhan Asylum

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

shubibiman

_Paul

shubibiman

blueraven

shubibiman

shubibiman

_Paul

shubibiman

Vecanti

haha, I just was posting the same thing.

Auleria, but my post timed out because I forgot to hit submit.

shubibiman

Vecanti

shubibiman

blueraven

shubibiman

Arkhan Asylum

LEGENDARY AXE.

if that doesn't work:

LEGENDARY AXE II.

if that doesn't work:

GIVE US MOAR IMAGE.

shubibiman

No.

Hint : these are tree you're seeing here. :p

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: shubibiman on 02/18/2011, 09:22 AMHint : these are tree you're seeing here. :p
IMG

:)

Is it Last Alert?

shubibiman

No, it's not.

Ok, so here is a true hint : those who answered Aurelia where not too far as the genre of the game is being concerned.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

shubibiman

No. Not the same genre ;)

NecroPhile

Vecanti

turbogrfxfan

oooo cadash is good but im goin with ninja spirit
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

_Paul

The first Legend of Xanadu?

shubibiman

_Paul

Has anyone said Exile 2 yet?

NecroPhile

blueraven

shubibiman

shubibiman