@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperDeadite

Quote from: guest on 04/26/2011, 10:41 PMDevil's Crush has an ending?
Yes, you get it by maxing out the score.  Quite easy to do really if you abuse the save feature.
Alien Crush also has an ending if you max the score, but it's very simple, just says "Congratulations".
  And is much harder to achieve (on real hardware anyways).
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: TR0N on 04/24/2011, 03:40 AMDungeon Explorer EXTREME
ya know i haven't seen the word extereme used since the 90's  :P
That's going into my favorites.  Damn, wish they'd do more multiplayer OBEY vids
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Jesse813

SuperDeadite

I present the hardware add-on for the Casio Loopy. 
You can use it to make your own nudy stickers.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Jesse813

tsuran

Stephen Colbert and The Roots cover of Friday:
Posting is overrated.

tggodfrey

The angry video gamer......i love his reviews, i laugh my butt off.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

JoshTurboTrollX

Skeleton on Motorcycle rides terrorizing innocents!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Jesse813

guyjin

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/29/2011, 01:33 PM
Skeleton on Motorcycle rides terrorizing innocents!
that's awesome. :lol: I'll have to remember this and share it 'round spookytime :twisted:

Jesse813

CGRundertow - COMMAND & CONQUER for Sega Saturn Video Game Review

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Jesse813

"Military Madness" - Turbo Views #54

TR0N

IMG

Jesse813

CGRundertow - RAMPART for Arcade Video Game Review

guyjin

Jesse813

Classic Game Room - VIRTUA FIGHTER 4 for PS2 review

Senshi

Angry guy who plays video games and makes me chuckle. His toilet kids review :-p
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

Jesse813

Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch

PunkCryborg

TMNT - Under The Shell With The Shredder

Jesse813

George Thorogood And The Destroyers - Bad To The Bone

JoshTurboTrollX

Jesse813

CGRundertow - JUNGLE HUNT for Arcade Video Game Review

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Jesse813

Classic Game Room - JAI ALAI for Super Color Volley X review

guyjin

roflmao

LOL...  "Form the triangles...  Into the symbol of the ancients on the plate..."

Jesse813

White Zombie - More Human Than Human

NecroPhile

Quote from: guyjin on 05/12/2011, 07:44 PMVegan! Black! Metal! Chef!
That is fucking awesome!  Now he needs to do a Bob Ross-esque painting show.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Jesse813

My Neo Geo Pocket Color Collection 2011 by starsoldier1

TR0N

Wolfie 5 10 11 p2
What howard stern thinks of people that are into video games :P Talk about trying to lump every body into it's stereotype  ](*,)
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Ok, the vegan death metal chef is one of the funniest things ever!!  L.M.A.O.!!

Jesse813

Little Red Hood - Angry Video Game Nerd

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Jesse813 on 05/14/2011, 10:47 AMLittle Red Hood - Angry Video Game Nerd
LMAO- thank you for your coming!!  HAR HAR!  too good.

Chyna's boobs return to pro wrestling-

JoshTurboTrollX

Jesse813

Weird Al Yankovic - Canadian Idiot

roflmao

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Jesse813 on 05/14/2011, 09:02 PMWeird Al Yankovic - Canadian Idiot
:lol:

Bob and Doug, eh. I need to pop some of their stuff in again.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Jesse813

Jakks Pacific Atari Paddles by MN12BIRD

TR0N

Retrosnow:Wich Was Better ? Fatal Fury(Genesis vs Snes)
IMG

Tatsujin

please watch one time through this video:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

roflmao

Quote from: Tatsujin on 05/16/2011, 09:50 AMplease watch one time through this video:
Looks like it's gone... :(

Jesse813

Game Sack - Controllers for the 8 and 16-bit era systems

BlueBMW

Quote from: Jesse813 on 05/16/2011, 12:35 PMGame Sack - Controllers for the 8 and 16-bit era systems
Bah, terrible disregard for the turbo / duo pads... we all know they're THE best pad of the 8/16 bit generation :D
ATI Rage Fury demo video.... I don't know why but I loved this demo video as a kid...  still have the old P2 400mhz computer with it installed.  It gets used for two things... watching this demo, and playing chaos overlords.  The way the chip drops onto the card at the end just seems so epic to me!  Also, the 3d rendering of the card itself is exactly what the real card looks like with the absence of the passive heat sink hehe.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

roflmao

Awesome.  I really wanted one of those when they came out, but as a poor college student could never afford one.  My first "real" graphics card was a Quadro 2 with 32 megs of ram. :)  Eventually upgraded to the Geforce 4 and it's been on since then.  I still have that Quadro 2 in case the video card in my AGP card ever goes out and I need something to hold me over. :)

BlueBMW

Quote from: guest on 05/17/2011, 10:25 PMAwesome.  I really wanted one of those when they came out, but as a poor college student could never afford one.  My first "real" graphics card was a Quadro 2 with 32 megs of ram. :)  Eventually upgraded to the Geforce 4 and it's been on since then.  I still have that Quadro 2 in case the video card in my AGP card ever goes out and I need something to hold me over. :)
Weren't Quadro cards like workstation cards for cad etc? :P  I know the Rage Fury was the first good video card we had.  3D games were just starting to show up it seemed.  Before it, we had an ATI All In Wonder 8mb PCI with a Rage Pro II chip hehe.  That card is still in the pentium 90 (overdrive chip to 180) computer.  I kind of miss those days of computing... hardware and software seemed so simple.  Nowadays I have to study for a few weeks before I build a PC just to figure what's the latest and greatest etc etc.  Its impossible to keep up.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

roflmao

Quote from: BlueBMW on 05/17/2011, 10:51 PMWeren't Quadro cards like workstation cards for cad etc? :P  I know the Rage Fury was the first good video card we had.  3D games were just starting to show up it seemed.  Before it, we had an ATI All In Wonder 8mb PCI with a Rage Pro II chip hehe.  That card is still in the pentium 90 (overdrive chip to 180) computer.  I kind of miss those days of computing... hardware and software seemed so simple.  Nowadays I have to study for a few weeks before I build a PC just to figure what's the latest and greatest etc etc.  Its impossible to keep up.
Technically it was, but by the time I got one (2001-ish?) it was a pile of crap - I think it cost $30 shipped. :)  Quadro is a big name, but the early versions dropped in price dramatically and were cheap to pick up when consumer-level cards quickly surpassed them at that time.  It was basically a Geforce 2 card.  Which at the time still wasn't a *bad* card, just not very *good* . :D

Mathius

When was that card released? Those graphics look like mid 90s to me.  :-k

roflmao

Yeah, it was about that time (looks like it was around 1999).  Here's a link to a review: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/ati-rage-fury-pro-review,133.html