RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Ghost Sweeper Mikami?

Started by 16bit, 07/28/2011, 02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

16bit

Anyone know if Ghost Sweeper Mikami for PCE is the same game as the SNES version?

SNES:
IMG

SignOfZeta

I don't know, but I seriously doubt it.
IMG

RR1980

yeah probably just games based on the same anime

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

apachacha

The Snes version is a prety awesome platformer with sweet music and as a fan of the manga I realy enjoyed it.

This one.....I only got to one card battle like phase and then got stuck in some loop unable to advance because I don't understand Niponese.

Realy wish they just made this a platformer.

CrackTiger

PCE-

/gsp1.gif /gsp2.gif


SFC-

/gss1.gif /gss2.gif
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!