OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathius

Quote from: blueraven on 07/21/2011, 01:49 AMSeriously? That guy must've been wasted! Or a member of digitpress.
So that's what he does between sessions of beer guzzling and feeling his own knockers.

Joe Redifer

No, that chick was trying to create one of those lame "planking" pictures.  She deserves her fate.  Until I see someone planking on top of a 1000-foot crane with only the feet to the knees area of the legs on the crane with no supports and the rest of the body held out straight over the edge, color me unimpressed with planking.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Mathius on 07/21/2011, 01:53 AM
Quote from: blueraven on 07/21/2011, 01:49 AMSeriously? That guy must've been wasted! Or a member of digitpress.
So that's what he does between sessions of beer guzzling and feeling his own knockers.
He's such a girl,  far too graceful of a fall.

IMG
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Jesse813

JoshTurboTrollX

Worlds greatest cartoon series ever.

/1300156674513.gif
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Jesse813

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: nectarsis on 07/08/2011, 09:20 PM
Quote from: elabit on 07/08/2011, 08:21 PMIMG
Ark is in there somewhere....I KNOW it  :wink: :P :twisted: :lol:
Totally took that picture.

also, lol@chipchankick on wall
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

IMG

/merrygoroundofpainp1.gif
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

blueraven

STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS IT'S CREEPY 

that is all

LOL

Quote from: guest on 07/23/2011, 02:36 AM
Quote from: nectarsis on 07/08/2011, 09:20 PM
Quote from: elabit on 07/08/2011, 08:21 PMArk is in there somewhere....I KNOW it  :wink: :P :twisted: :lol:
Totally took that picture.

also, lol@chipchankick on wall

blueraven

Tatsujin

IMG
IMG
funnylemurp1.avif
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
shit lool

IMG

IMG

IMG

i49.tinypic.com/314a1zp.jpg
de rampage  :herzli:

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG
RPOOOOOFFL

IMG

IMG

IMG

lolpics,se/pics/847.gif
/39ffetx

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
holy shit!

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

/2pzafzo.jpg :groel:  :groel:

IMG
IMG
IMG
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG
:groel:  :groel:  :groel:  :groel:

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG
ABSCHLAG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG
:shock:

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

blueraven

BIG WHEELS FUCK YEAH

psn-network-issues.avif

Opethian

IMG

damn tats you posted the motherload
IMG

Joe Redifer

This page now takes about an hour to fully load.

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/23/2011, 07:44 PMThis page now takes about an hour to fully load.
Yeah, but so many lulz!

Opethian

yea dialup internet users enter at own risk
IMG

Starfighter

Do they still exist? That is so cool!

JoshTurboTrollX

JoshTurboTrollX

chany60126

JoshTurboTrollX

for Nectarsis-

IMG

It's rarez, buy it!!

Mathius

Wow! Earthbound: The Lawnmower Man Edition! The gougers are going to be sniffing all over this one.

nectarsis

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/01/2011, 11:59 AMfor Nectarsis-

IMG
Its rarez, buy it!!
Hell that art is superior to that weaksauce game :P
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Tatsujin

JoshTurboTrollX

look out tatsu, here comes the-

/funny-dirty-joke-photos-7.jpg

Ninja Spirit

Chimney got struck by lightning the other day. At around 3PM I was taking a nap and this super loud thunder crash woke me up...it wasn't even raining either!

2196538595011.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=2196538595011

On the way back from work, some dude's RV burst in flames

2041178191098.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=2041178191098

Ninja Spirit

I turned something from the PCE Splatterhouse instruction manual into a running joke...

/2039247262826_.jpg
/2039247542833_.jpg
/2039250382904_.jpg
/2042806711810_.jpg

Splatterhouse-Manual-5_6.webp
WaangingZombies.webp
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2037533219976

Opethian

IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/01/2011, 11:59 AMfor Nectarsis-

IMG
Its rarez, buy it!!
That cover art isn't too far off. :)
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

PunkCryborg

PCE-10-pads.jpg

Joe Redifer

Where is the Turbo Duo pad?

Tatsujin

Mathius

Joe Redifer

I'm pretty sure the idea is that this is all basically the same controller, so the Shuttle pad wouldn't count, but the Turbo Duo pad would.

Tatsujin

Mathius

I like how the original PC Engine pad didn't have turbo switches. I didn't know that!

Tatsujin

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass pad for games like R-Type.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/04/2011, 08:55 PMI'm pretty sure the idea is that this is all basically the same controller, so the Shuttle pad wouldn't count, but the Turbo Duo pad would.
And the NEC L.A. pad to keep the number even.  8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

/10846313_profile_mbox_background.jpg

Opethian

IMG

Mathius

Vecanti

8 Bit Human Anatomy

/8-Bit-Human-Aatomy.jpg

Vecanti

Man this is what I use to call them. Now they are an actual brand.

/soup-for-wasted-and-broke-597x447.jpg

Anti-perspirant? Maybe you'd be better of just smelling like B.O.
IMG

Opethian

lol limited edition? quick buy them all while supplies last!!!
IMG

Vecanti

Tatsujin

Opethian

damn tats thats another animated haulie
IMG

Tatsujin

IMG
:lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG
perfect bullseye!!!! :lol: :lol:

IMG
hello darwin.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Tatsujin on 08/08/2011, 07:45 AMWTF /2gtt7rt.jpg WTF
He was resisting arrest.  Yeah.... that's the ticket.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!