RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Gekisha/Photograph Boy 2 on PS2??

Started by ParanoiaDragon, 09/24/2011, 03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

ParanoiaDragon

While googling for some Bonk stuff, I ran into this!  Anyone know anything about it??

IMG
IMG

SignOfZeta

I can't tell from the picture. Do you have a bigger image?
IMG

Tatsujin

LOL.

it's the sequel to the pc engines gekisha boy. that's about it.

a funny game fo'shore :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

ParanoiaDragon

That's the only image I could find.  Did a quick search on Gamefaqs & didn't see it.  They're probably spelling it a lil differently.  I'm not about to go & buy the game, but still, I just never knew they made a sequal, it surprised me.  Maybe I'll check youtube.
IMG

Nazi NecroPhile

Somebody linked to it once before: clicky.  Looks pretty faithful to the original in terms of game play and weird content (I.e. - dude peeing off the side of the train).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!