RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkCryborg

dang I didnt realize how yellowed my saturn has become till I saw that

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Senshi

PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: elabit on 09/13/2011, 09:18 PMdang I didnt realize how yellowed my saturn has become till I saw that
Black ones don't get yellow.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Tatsujin

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 09/14/2011, 10:44 AM
Quote from: elabit on 09/13/2011, 09:18 PMdang I didnt realize how yellowed my saturn has become till I saw that
Black ones don't get yellow.
IMG
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PunkCryborg

Mathius

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Tatsujin

Perfect for Steel Empire, Giga Wing 2 and teh chaos engine ..lol

JoshTurboTrollX

Opethian

lol fat guy stuck in internet
IMG

Tatsujin

Mishran

Quote from: elabit on 09/15/2011, 11:28 PM=P~

IMG
I recognize the Cartridge slot, but where is the Comm. Port? :shock:

NecroPhile

Quote from: Mishran on 09/20/2011, 12:18 PMI recognize the Cartridge slot, but where is the Comm. Port? :shock:
Heh, 'tis a SCSI port.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mishran

Quote from: guest on 09/20/2011, 12:22 PM
Quote from: Mishran on 09/20/2011, 12:18 PMI recognize the Cartridge slot, but where is the Comm. Port? :shock:
Heh, 'tis a SCSI port.
I'm mostly interested in the Start button. :twisted:

Opethian

nah gimme the headphone jack :D
IMG

PunkCryborg

Shmup cat!
/33790559772293338620950.jpg

Mathius

Opethian

yea player 2 ship had the cooler color scheme 8)
IMG

Tatsujin

Opethian

IMG

Tatsujin

JoshTurboTrollX

JoshTurboTrollX

andrew23

Quote from: elabit on 09/20/2011, 11:15 PMShmup cat!
/33790559772293338620950.jpg
What game is that? I know that's the Boss from Stage 1 of Aero Blasters, but it displays the score (during a battle?), and what appears to be a mech in the top right beneath the charge-blast bar?  Also, the background differs from the US Aero Blasters.. Is that the JP release of Aero Blasters or something?
Sorry for going slightly off topic.. :P
Why do I need to sign here? ;P

Mathius

Air Buster for the Genny maybe?

PunkCryborg

Quote from: andrew23 on 09/23/2011, 04:57 PMWhat game is that? I know that's the Boss from Stage 1 of Aero Blasters, but it displays the score (during a battle?), and what appears to be a mech in the top right beneath the charge-blast bar?  Also, the background differs from the US Aero Blasters.. Is that the JP release of Aero Blasters or something?
Sorry for going slightly off topic.. :P
good guess! It's the Genesis version Air Buster

andrew23

I had no idea it was on Genesis... Thanks for the clarification. Now I want a copy. :P
Why do I need to sign here? ;P

JoshTurboTrollX

https://web.archive.org/web/20110927070237im_/http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/OMFG.gif
IMG

IMG

TR0N

Ok now i've seen every thing  :shock:

IMG

https://web.archive.org/web/20111228171421/http://hungeree.com/?p=863

QuoteAmusement Washing Machine by Lee Wei Chen

Lee Wei Chen, a Masters by Research design student at Kingston University in southwest London has integrated a washing machine into an upright arcade game cabinet. That's not all however, he has also connected the circuitry and components of the arcade game to the washing machine so that a wash cycle is dependent on the player's performance in the game. To start the washer, a total of 3 pound sterling coins are inserted into the machine which grants the player three lives. The game starts along with the wash cycle but if the player's performance falters during the game, the washing machine demands more coins before the wash cycle resumes.

Chen's course professor Colin Holden said, "This is a big and original idea - examining the possibility of transporting the enjoyment and skills of electronic gaming into the more mundane world of practical electronic devices. He's chosen two instantly recognisable objects - a washing machine and an arcade game - to illustrate this idea. Together the two objects produce a striking new electronic device. It's an extremely well-executed design concept."

The Amusement Washing Machine was exhibited as part of the Kingston University booth at Tent 2011 at the Truman Brewery in London's Brick Lane from September 22-25.
IMG

Starfighter

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 09/27/2011, 04:54 PMIMG
Although I am a vegan I still can't resist to smile. I want to say something about how stupid it is, but I guess I have self-distance.

Joe Redifer

It's just saying that carnivores eat everything.  I don't think it's inferring that humans have the choice of being carnivores.  It's just the opposite ends of the spectrum... carnivores whose only purpose in life is to eat other animals and vegans, who love all things, hug trees and are hippies, etc.... just like a deer.

Tatsujin

Vecanti

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/28/2011, 05:38 AMIt's just saying that carnivores eat everything.  I don't think it's inferring that humans have the choice of being carnivores.  It's just the opposite ends of the spectrum... carnivores whose only purpose in life is to eat other animals and vegans, who love all things, hug trees and are hippies, etc.... just like a deer.
So what you're saying is, that every time a carnivore eats a Vegan, he actually becomes a little more Vegan himself? 

Makes we wonder, you know how they have the "extreme" vegetarians?  There's Vegetarians (maybe eat eggs or fish), then there's Vegans (no animal products), and then you get real extreme Fruitarianism (won't eat anything if it harms the plant!  Wait for fruit to fall from the tree first, etc.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitarianism

Is there the same thing for humans?  Eats meat and vegetables, just eats meats, only eats meat if it's still ALIVE!!

ParanoiaDragon

My wife's a Pescetarian or whatever(eat's veggies, fish, & egg's, something like that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pescatarian ) & should thought it was absolutely hilarious, she couldn't stop laughing.
IMG

Senshi

Quote from: Tatsujin on 09/28/2011, 06:05 AMI like beer.
So does she :D

hoto/my-images/853/gemmaatkinsonprom6.jpg
/gemmaatkinsonprom6.jpg
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

Tatsujin

TR0N

IMG

Tatsujin

https://web.archive.org/web/20120222173128im_/http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/8/0/8/90808_v1.jpg
IMG

no fake!!!

QuoteLaden vs USA was made in China and can at best be considered financial judo, with China using America's capitalism against us. At worst, it's battery-powered hatred. Someone had clearly been stuck with a warehouse of hand-held electronic parts since 1989, and the most appalling terrorist attack on American soil was when they thought "NOW I REVENGE MYSELF AGAINST CAPITALISM!" It was converted so quickly the instructions still describe it as a boxing game, and being repeatedly punched in the head is still better than playing it. The makers only had enough time to Photoshop news footage of actual 9/11 wreckage on the box and only had enough brain cells to think that it was a good idea.
I wa nz :D
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

JoshTurboTrollX

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

munchiaz

^ this is great. i wonder what the player said to him?

roflmao

Ugh, it breaks my heart to see that video hardware beaten up like that.

Tatsujin

video hardware müesli :lol:

blueraven

He got clowned pretty hard by that player, who was already out.

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG