2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

Regular Turbo Duo Usage

Started by takashirose, 07/29/2006, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: BonknutsThe loading times are fine on the PSP for the games I have. The only one that has horrible loadings that I've personally seen is Ys VI.

Well, part of it is just that fact that other handhelds all run on solid state media, and therefore have zero load times, so even a quick loading PSP games seems like an eternity to me. There is also the crap battery life which I know is dwindling away as I watch the load screen. What fun!

Some PSP games aren't too bad, but anything US developed is really bad, and Shotoku Battle is just *terrible*. Load time is twice as long as game play time in many cases do to the quick races in that game. This is a shame since its one of the better games on the system, and the graphics are loads better than other PSP racers.

What's really incredible is that people actually used to complain about load times on the PC Engine, Sega CD, etc. The Neo CD was considered unbearably loadarific. Now thanks Sony's systems' really really long load times (all of Sony's systems so far) people have gotten used to it.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Someone should re-name this thread the PSP thread. :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

takashirose

It wasn't my intention for my thread.  I just gave my oppinion on the PSP after someone else's comment on the PSP.
Let the old mix with the new.