OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roflmao

Quote from: SuperPlay on 12/03/2011, 05:20 PMThese guys are nuts!

Indian Talent Show Warriors of Goja
OMG.  :shock:

A_Locomotive

Quote from: Mathius on 12/03/2011, 12:06 PM
Quote from: A_Locomotive on 12/03/2011, 12:04 PMTrippy video of a free dive to the bottom of the worlds deepest blue hole.
I think that might have been the wrong link.
Nope. :P

Mathius

Quote from: A_Locomotive on 12/03/2011, 10:06 PM
Quote from: A_Locomotive on 12/03/2011, 12:04 PMTrippy video of a free dive to the bottom of the worlds deepest blue hole.
I was picturing a computer generated free fall into a deep part of the ocean.

A_Locomotive

Quote from: Mathius on 12/03/2011, 10:25 PM
Quote from: A_Locomotive on 12/03/2011, 10:06 PM
I was picturing a computer generated free fall into a deep part of the ocean.
Haha nope, blue holes are kind of like sink holes in the ocean, they are just voids that go straight down, in that ones case 300ft or so. Its trippy to see a guy just dive into one to the bottom and then climb out all on a single breath of air.

munchiaz

Mathius

NecroPhile

Quote from: SuperPlay on 12/03/2011, 05:20 PMThese guys are nuts!

Indian Talent Show Warriors of Goja
What.  The.  Fuck?!?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

munchiaz

Deletion

dankss, a video & arcade game collector and big fan of the PCE, just posted this horrible video of his flooded (or rather flooding) apartment.

snickersbar

iv been watching retrogamer3 and game chasers laty

Ji-L87

I was going to watch a few things I had bookmarked but they've been removed : / Settled for "watching" soundtracks from 80s movies I haven't seen but probably should. Under Siege, right now. Sounds goood.
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

munchiaz

the latest bithead1000 ep. This guy is awesome to watch and a nice departure from the norm game collectors you see on youtube. This ep is about the turbo grafx, and a certain game that he really enjoys. All you OG tg/16 fans should watch this, he shows off some of the old stuff he had as a kid. Its pretty neat.

TR0N

Transformers Limited Edition pinball frist play ever(Stren Pinball 2011)
Recently spida1a of turboviews got the transformers pinball machine by stren his frist impression.
IMG

SNKNostalgia

Man I love Action Figure Therapy!!! This is one of my personal favorites.
Definitely check out the ones with the Snow guy and Jungle. I forgot the actual G.I. Joe names.

TR0N

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh man the speach difference with (super contra arcade) and the amgia version is funny.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 12/30/2011, 03:15 AM:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh man the speach difference with (super contra arcade) and the amgia version is funny.
ha!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mathius

This guy is my new favorite reviewer on YT. I LOL'd all the way through it. Watch his other vids too.

Top 17 Worst PC Games - Lazy Game Reviews

TR0N

Space Invaders-Atari 2600 Commercial
IMG

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 01/01/2012, 06:34 AMSpace Invaders-Atari 2600 Commercial
"Zappin' those little devils from outer space--it's fun!"

MotherGunner

Watching a little Sam Kinison and just about lost my shit.

You will enjoy this...
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

guyjin

Quote from: Mathius on 12/31/2011, 12:29 AMTop 17 Worst PC Games - Lazy Game Reviews
I was amused, but he commits the sin of 'a game that can't be played is better than the garbage that follows', which is not the case.

Mathius

An excellent review of Flashback: The Quest for Identity on the Genesis.

esteban

Quote from: Mathius on 01/05/2012, 01:09 PMAn excellent review of Flashback: The Quest for Identity on the Genesis.
I still remember watching the cinema scenes in this game. But, I don't think I played more than 50-60%

Mathius

Quote from: esteban on 01/05/2012, 07:08 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 01/05/2012, 01:09 PMAn excellent review of Flashback: The Quest for Identity on the Genesis.
I still remember watching the cinema scenes in this game. But, I don't think I played more than 50-60%
It's totally worth a playthrough as long as you are playing the Genesis version. The SNES version runs slower due to its slower processor, and the music on the Genesis fits the game perfectly with atmosphere oozing out of every pore. I am really looking forward to seeing if the Jag version is any improved over the Genesis port, or if it is just a "port" of the Genesis version as the Jag has a 68000 processor along with its two 32-Bit processors. The 68000 in the Jag isn't normally used for graphics, but some people say that Flashback on the Jag used the 68000 anyway without taking advantage of the Jaguar's improved graphics and sound capabilities.

SuperDeadite

Quote from: Mathius on 01/06/2012, 12:19 AM
Quote from: esteban on 01/05/2012, 07:08 PM
It's totally worth a playthrough as long as you are playing the Genesis version. The SNES version runs slower due to its slower processor, and the music on the Genesis fits the game perfectly with atmosphere oozing out of every pore. I am really looking forward to seeing if the Jag version is any improved over the Genesis port, or if it is just a "port" of the Genesis version as the Jag has a 68000 processor along with its two 32-Bit processors. The 68000 in the Jag isn't normally used for graphics, but some people say that Flashback on the Jag used the 68000 anyway without taking advantage of the Jaguar's improved graphics and sound capabilities.
If you're curious the best version of Flashback is the FM-Towns version.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

esteban

FM-Towns—I'm curious about FM-Towns. I've wanted to play Splatterhouse port for some time... but I know I'll probably never own a Marty.

munchiaz

This is a video that our local arcade in Tuscon Arizona made. Its a new video series called Retro Rumble. This is episode one of season one. I want you guys to check it out, and share it if you enjoy it.

TR0N

Quote from: esteban on 01/06/2012, 08:00 AMFM-Towns—I'm curious about FM-Towns. I've wanted to play Splatterhouse port for some time... but I know I'll probably never own a Marty. 
Only for the flithy rich at least far as it's software go's it's up,there with neo-geo aes prices.Not unless you got a fm towns and just burn the games you wanted.
IMG

SuperDeadite

Quote from: TR0N on 01/07/2012, 01:39 AM
Quote from: esteban on 01/06/2012, 08:00 AMFM-Towns—I'm curious about FM-Towns. I've wanted to play Splatterhouse port for some time... but I know I'll probably never own a Marty. 
Only for the flithy rich at least far as it's software go's it's up,there with neo-geo aes prices.Not unless you got a fm towns and just burn the games you wanted.
CIB Towns games on ebay are $$$.  But you can often get games without the giant outer boxes for very cheap.  And getting a proper Towns setup is a much better use of one's money then a Jaguar imo. :)

esteban

Quote from: munchiaz on 01/06/2012, 01:15 PMThis is a video that our local arcade in Tuscon Arizona made. Its a new video series called Retro Rumble. This is episode one of season one. I want you guys to check it out, and share it if you enjoy it.
Not too bad ;)

The concept is great (I wonder if earning an extra point for being the first to have-a-go at a game truly "levels" the playing field, but I won't gripe about it :) ), the production values are there (e.g., the split screen is nicely done), and the dorky white kids are there as icing on the cake.

Sure, there were a few rough moments, but overall, I enjoyed watching this.

Swimmer was a great first choice, of course.

Please tell me you are one of the three contestants featured.

munchiaz

Quote from: esteban on 01/07/2012, 06:46 AM
Quote from: munchiaz on 01/06/2012, 01:15 PMThis is a video that our local arcade in Tuscon Arizona made. Its a new video series called Retro Rumble. This is episode one of season one. I want you guys to check it out, and share it if you enjoy it.
Not too bad ;)

The concept is great (I wonder if earning an extra point for being the first to have-a-go at a game truly "levels" the playing field, but I won't gripe about it :) ), the production values are there (e.g., the split screen is nicely done), and the dorky white kids are there as icing on the cake.

Thanks for the praise. I am not on this episode of the show. I live about 2 hours away from Tuscon. But me and my friends go up there often for street fighter tournaments. So next time we do I will try and be a part of this and let u guys know.

TR0N

Quote from: munchiaz on 01/09/2012, 04:22 AM
Quote from: esteban on 01/07/2012, 06:46 AM
Not too bad ;)

Thanks for the praise. I am not on this episode of the show. I live about 2 hours away from Tuscon. But me and my friends go up there often for street fighter tournaments. So next time we do I will try and be a part of this and let u guys know.
Hmm that's some thing it has a thread over at neo-geo.com as well.
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?230817
It reminds me of starcade.
IMG

TR0N

Retrospective Persepective-Turbografx 16
I found this one by accident and who is irshpump!?  :-k

Dunno,but this person tried to hard to make the review entertaining.Joe and spida1a have done a better job covering the console.
IMG

roflmao

Quote from: TR0N on 01/09/2012, 08:14 AMDunno,but this person tried to hard to make the review entertaining.Joe and spida1a have done a better job covering the console.
Yeah, that was pretty grating.

SuperDeadite

Quote from: TR0N on 01/09/2012, 08:14 AMRetrospective Persepective-Turbografx 16
I found this one by accident and who is irshpump!?  :-k

Dunno,but this person tried to hard to make the review entertaining.Joe and spida1a have done a better job covering the console.
The Marty suffered from hardware problems? LOL wat??

munchiaz

watching my own video. My game room video

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/09/2012, 08:32 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 01/09/2012, 08:14 AMDunno,but this person tried to hard to make the review entertaining.Joe and spida1a have done a better job covering the console.
Yeah, that was pretty grating.
Yup. He tried too hard and it came across as too contrived.

TR0N

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 01/09/2012, 09:18 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 01/09/2012, 08:14 AMRetrospective Persepective-Turbografx 16
I found this one by accident and who is irshpump!?  :-k

The Marty suffered from hardware problems? LOL wat??
Not to mention all the cussing he did in the review can you say avgn wannabe  :P
IMG

TR0N

Mission Impossible:Ghost Protocol Movie Review
Spida1a guest for this review.
IMG

TR0N

GameCenter CX-Episode 32-Contra
IMG

munchiaz

here is ep 2 of retro rumble. hope u guys enjoy

esteban

Quote from: munchiaz on 01/13/2012, 02:59 AMhere is ep 2 of retro rumble. hope u guys enjoy
That was great. It was tightly edited. I loved the VETO that was used. I would have done the same.

Totally fun to watch. And I really like the premise (simple competition, clearly explained, easy to follow).

:)

munchiaz

Quote from: esteban on 01/14/2012, 08:29 AM
Quote from: munchiaz on 01/13/2012, 02:59 AMhere is ep 2 of retro rumble. hope u guys enjoy
Indeed its very well done. I will be sure to post every new episode here

That was great. It was tightly edited. I loved the VETO that was used. I would have done the same.

Totally fun to watch. And I really like the premise (simple competition, clearly explained, easy to follow).

:)

TR0N

CGR-Analogue Interactive Neo Geo CMVS Slim Review
IMG

Mathius

Nuon: Total Video Entertainment (2012 Cinematic Short, HD1080p)
Looks like Aaron is going through a Nuon phase. This should interest BlueBMW. :wink:

NecroPhile

I hope that's the wifey's hand.  If not, nice nail polish!  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SuperDeadite

Did a full run of the X68k doujin shooter "R+R".  The only other video of it is the one-level demo version. 
Some great music in this one.

roflmao

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 01/17/2012, 09:59 AMDid a full run of the X68k doujin shooter "R+R".  The only other video of it is the one-level demo version. 
Some great music in this one.
I only watched about the first 3 levels, but it looks awesome!  The game reminds me a bit of a horizontal Raiden.  Even the music feels kind of related.  It's too bad it wasn't released on other systems.

esteban

Quote from: Mathius on 01/15/2012, 11:43 PMNuon: Total Video Entertainment (2012 Cinematic Short, HD1080p)
Looks like Aaron is going through a Nuon phase. This should interest BlueBMW. :wink:
Nuon will never look more appealing than that!

I have very low interest in actually getting a Nuon, though.