RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkCryborg

neuromancer.jpg

PunkCryborg

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

My head just iExploded

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

Mathius

HA HA! I am definitely not that cool! :lol:

guyjin

Tatsujin

Quote from: Mathius on 10/13/2011, 06:25 PMHA HA! I am definitely not that cool! :lol:
Only teh walken could be as cool as that picture is :idea:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Mathius

Quote from: Tatsujin on 10/13/2011, 09:32 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 10/13/2011, 06:25 PMHA HA! I am definitely not that cool! :lol:
Only teh walken could be as cool as that picture is :idea:
So very true!

roflmao

Quote from: guyjin on 10/13/2011, 09:16 PMFUCK YEAH SHADOWRUN  :twisted: :dance:
That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw that pic. :D

JoshTurboTrollX

verydemotivational.files.wordpress .com/2011/10/demotivational-posters-happy-birthday.jpg

for those shadowrunners, I started with cyberpunk!  :D

cyberpunk2020_coverpicture_hq.webp

PunkCryborg

/2011/05/anime_Akira_Kaneda_bike-forward.jpg
AnimeAkiraKanedaBike.jpg

Opethian

for $900 you can get a real Akira jacket lol
IMG

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Opethian on 10/16/2011, 11:01 AMfor $900 you can get a real Akira jacket lol
I want one!!!!
I had a red Triumph daytona 600 and it reminded me of the Akira bike, I should have put the same stickers on it!
I also have a cool 80s red motorcycle jacket I was thinking about putting the pill on the back

JoshTurboTrollX

henrycsc

Man, yet another thing George Harrison inspired.
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

JoshTurboTrollX

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Mishran

JoshTurboTrollX

IMG
Star Wars Special Edition

Opethian

IMG

excellent!!! *air guitars*
IMG

Vecanti

/2l9m8ap.jpg

IMG
IMG
IMG

machomadness

IMG

Digi.k

machomadness

Quote from: DirkFunk on 06/10/2011, 11:44 AMGotta love the glitter painted Stormtrooper mask.

I liked this too:

IMG
Sadly enough, I actually BOUGHT that PPV.....
IMG

Ash

Amadeusama

So I actually bought me a book on Mahjong ...

MotherGunner

Quote from: machomadness on 10/31/2011, 02:34 AM
Quote from: DirkFunk on 06/10/2011, 11:44 AMGotta love the glitter painted Stormtrooper mask.

I liked this too:

IMG
Sadly enough, I actually BOUGHT that PPV.....
Hey Macho, same here Bro.  I was so disappointed when Robocop's leg panel flew open.  Been a long time wrestling fan myself.   Macho Man was life, he, Warrior, and Brutus The Barber were among my favorites (along with those WWF ice-creams)
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Digi.k

toys to buy your kids folks !!

/peepoo.jpg
/shavingbaby.jpg

SuperPlay

Joe Redifer

henrycsc

Quote from: Digi.k on 11/07/2011, 06:02 PMtoys to buy your kids folks !!

/peepoo.jpg
/shavingbaby.jpg
:lol: Wrong - on so many levels.....  But hey, who'da thunk that combining the two "toys" you'd get a Montana snack....

/dingleberries2011.jpg
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

SuperPlay

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 11/08/2011, 07:35 PMI don't get it.
The scan was taken from an old copy of Computer and video games (UK)

This magazine had used to have a few pages in it where readers could sell / trade games etc.  The area of the magazine was called "Microsell"

They eventually picked up that people were using this as a forum for swapping copied tapes/floppies etc.

The "Long John Silver Type" reference is in place of "Pirate Copies"

blueraven

Ok. I get it; they were being clever.

:|

BlueBMW

Got this one in a text message today..., I lol'd

/lol.jpg
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

blueraven

Tatsujin

Quote from: BlueBMW on 11/22/2011, 11:18 PMGot this one in a text message today..., I lol'd
/lol.jpg
HAHAHAHAHA!!

_Paul

/37ba0c77836bc398d998f8f.jpg

Tatsujin

Opethian

IMG

SuperPlay

Prince of Peugeot (Found on the net!)

IMG

HercTNT

TR0N

Quote from: SuperPlay on 12/18/2011, 05:19 PMPrince of Peugeot (Found on the net!)

IMG
haaaaaa  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe that's what unbisoft needs in the next pop.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

chany60126

SuperPlay

TheClash603

Quote from: SuperPlay on 12/31/2011, 03:21 PMIMG
For some reason I watched this loop for a solid 90 seconds.

blueraven

Joe Redifer

Ha!  That's Frogman or something like that.  Maybe Sir Frog?  Can't remember what his name is but he loves frogs to death.