Frozenintears is Dave Medina/Nintega

Started by PCEngineHell, 02/13/2012, 10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

blueraven

Begging the question.

Logic fail.

Sadler

Doesn't sound like you're terribly interested in showing you aren't nintega. Wonder why.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/14/2012, 12:10 AM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintegawill you ban Professorprofessorson if I can prove that?
I can't do that because Professorprofessorton believes that what he posted is, in fact, true.  He's not doing anyone a disservice at the moment.  If you can prove that you're not him, it would make his posts null and void.
If I prove I am not Dave Medina you ban Professor ok?

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/14/2012, 12:10 AM
Quote from: Sadler on 02/14/2012, 12:06 AMHow about a softball to start? Post a pic of yourself, in front of your collection with a clearly visible, hand written sheet of paper reading "OBEY 2/13/12"?
I will never post my pic on the internet. Ever.

I can post a pic of my collection that I mentioned in my intro thread. I can post the games I need instructions and cases for and I can post the cases I need hucards for.
and that would prove.....wait for it....NOTHING.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Sadler on 02/14/2012, 12:13 AMDoesn't sound like you're terribly interested in showing you aren't nintega. Wonder why.
do you have a life? if not, go get one

I said I am ready to prove I am not Nintega

Joe Redifer

Here's the deal.  You don't prove it and I ban YOU.

Alt-Nintega

Don't you all realize how pathetic u all are? What if Dave Madina actually comes back?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/14/2012, 12:14 AMHere's the deal.  You don't prove it and I ban YOU.
here is the deal..fuck you I am deleting my account.

fuck your forum and fuck all of you!!!

I am not Dave Medina.

I will collect Turbo stuff without your fucking forum!

Joe Redifer

Then we will ban him like last time.

Tatsujin

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/14/2012, 12:14 AM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/14/2012, 12:10 AM
Quote from: Sadler on 02/14/2012, 12:06 AMHow about a softball to start? Post a pic of yourself, in front of your collection with a clearly visible, hand written sheet of paper reading "OBEY 2/13/12"?
I will never post my pic on the internet. Ever.

I can post a pic of my collection that I mentioned in my intro thread. I can post the games I need instructions and cases for and I can post the cases I need hucards for.
and that would prove.....wait for it....NOTHING.
mel-brooks-spaceballs.jpg
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

blueraven

Dude, if you prove you're not him, EVERYONE will be eating crow.

Sadler

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/14/2012, 12:14 AM
Quote from: Sadler on 02/14/2012, 12:13 AMDoesn't sound like you're terribly interested in showing you aren't nintega. Wonder why.

Then fucking prove it.

Tatsujin

LOL, but how can he prove?

Right, he can't!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/14/2012, 12:14 AM

Lemme guess, you gonna take a pic of one of your friends standing there with a cardboard sign saying "I'm not Nintega"? You gonna take a pic of your friends check book, with the account number info blurred out? Wont prove anything, you are already using your friends ebay account and home to do transactions, pretty much wise to all your games now. The fact that you would drag IRL friends, what little you have as is, into your bullshit is really fucking sad, but then again, coming from you, it would be par for the course.

Joe Redifer

Account deletion request approved.

nectarsis

Sadler

Good work Joe, many thanks! I think you're local, let me know if you'd like me to buy you a beer sometime. :D

Sparky

<<fist pump>>

military-marching1.jpg

PCEngineHell

First time I've seen Dave self ban. Not really amazing or anything, was more like a single snap an pop hitting the ground.

blueraven

Wow that was an amazingly huge waste of time.

Thanks for the laughs.

Sparky

guyjin

Tatsujin

blueraven

Sparky, I'm fining you a hucard for being a graphic artist and not re-sizing that pic so it fit on my screen :P

Tatsujin

OK peeps, now all back to normal life!

Sadler

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/14/2012, 12:19 AMLemme guess, you gonna take a pic of one of your friends standing there with a cardboard sign saying "I'm not Nintega"? You gonna take a pic of your friends check book, with the account number info blurred out? Wont prove anything, you are already using your friends ebay account and home to do transactions, pretty much wise to all your games now. The fact that you would drag IRL friends, what little you have as is, into your bullshit is really fucking sad, but then again, coming from you, it would be par for the course.
Not to tip my hand, but I guess it's too late now. EXIF data and a tineye search could have easily revealed his bullshit.

nectarsis

Quote from: blueraven on 02/14/2012, 12:23 AMSparky, I'm fining you a hucard for being a graphic artist and not re-sizing that pic so it fit on my screen :P
LOL well played

Sparky

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 02/14/2012, 12:27 AMhahahaha... fixed!!!
North Korean crotch shot distraction brigade....nice

guyjin

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/14/2012, 12:29 AM
Quote from: guest on 02/14/2012, 12:27 AMhahahaha... fixed!!!
North Korean crotch shot distraction brigade....nice
omg, Iowans are being replaced by north koreans! D:

..oh well, they're sexier anyway :)

PunkCryborg

I don't care what those dudes in FS say, Joe Red you are alright

blueraven

Mathius

Like I said in the other thread...Nintega detector is functioning at 100% :D Nice work detectives!

PunkCryborg

nat

HAHA, god damn why does the good shit always happen when I'm away from the computer?

Actually, I was 99.9% sure it was him for like five days now and I meant to shitcan him yesterday but I basically just forgot.

What's amazing (well, not really) is that after everything blew over in that Shrapnoid thread and people started forgetting about him, in true Nintega form he had to come back here into FS and start spamming any and every thread he could get his hands on.

"Look at me guys! Pay attention to me! I'm important!"
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

nat

Now, let me share with everyone what tipped me off to his true identity back on Feb 8th. I received this personal message in my Inbox, a grievance filed by frozenintears/Nintega:

QuoteHello! I am new here and have some questions.

Why is there a gang of people on here and different cliques that are allowed to flame and talk down to anyone new joining the forum?

I am not saying that they did that to me, but I noticed they do that to many members on here. Especially new members.

I wont give you links, you know exactly what I am talking about. Why do you allow these assholes to flame and make new users feel like absolute dirt?

I guarantee you that hundreds of people joined and never come back after what these scavengers do to them.

Why do you condone such behavior? Why do you protect these certain flamers?

No one has done anything wrong to me, because I know how to handle myself and I wont take crap from no one. I will press ignore button on the first insult I see. It's just a shame knowing that I can't even disagree on something without having 100 of his buddies jump into aiding him and helping him flame me out.

If you want the Turbo community to always be alive, you are gonna need to do something about some of the users on here that are ruining the experience of new members.

I understand that noobs need to have their place. I also understand that the regulars have done a lot for the community and have made many great things possible and many contributions. But why should they be allowed to insult and spread so much hate? Why should they be allowed to dictate who stays and who goes?

I just wanna hear your opinions on this.
This is, almost verbatim, the very same shit Nintega has been spouting in my direction for the better part of five years. In fact, he's barely changed any words around. Nintega is excessively preoccupied with those he considers the "scum" of the scene (Mike, Sinistron, and nectarsis) and what they're up to.

The moment I received this "grievance," my Nintega detector nearly had meltdown and I did some investigating, the results of which were hardly surprising.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Mathius

Ah, the Ninnypoo. One of God's strangest creatures. Part of the Troll family the Ninnypoo lives a solitary life grazing and scavenging in internet forums for most of the year. However, once a year herds of PC Engines roam into the Ninnypoo's subconscious guiding it uncontrollably to it's yearly rendezvous with the NEC community. It's here that every Ninnypoo attempts to stake its claim among the NEC elite. Unfortunately, as stated above, the Ninnypoo is part of Troll family. As a cruel joke of nature the Ninnypoo's compulsive need to Troll his temporary annual home upsets the permanent residents of the NEC community. Flaming commences and, like every year, the Ninnypoo is sent packing back to its life of solitary to prepare for its inevitable return the following year.

Gogan

This is jus fuckin weird man. Of all places to wanna harass, an (for all intents n purposes) obscure retro gaming site for a group of systems that most don't know about, even when they were new! (their loss hehe)

I jus don't get it, jus too weird. My....brain.....hurts.......
Nothin beats the real thing.

Arkhan Asylum

/c34ba384ffbfbdffb6e6e49889092169.jpg
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

Quote from: Mathius on 02/14/2012, 02:58 AMAh, the Ninnypoo. One of God's strangest creatures. Part of the Troll family the Ninnypoo lives a solitary life grazing and scavenging in internet forums for most of the year. However, once a year herds of PC Engines roam into the Ninnypoo's subconscious guiding it uncontrollably to it's yearly rendezvous with the NEC community. It's here that every Ninnypoo attempts to stake its claim among the NEC elite. Unfortunately, as stated above, the Ninnypoo is part of Troll family. As a cruel joke of nature the Ninnypoo's compulsive need to Troll his temporary annual home upsets the permanent residents of the NEC community. Flaming commences and, like every year, the Ninnypoo is sent packing back to its life of solitary to prepare for its inevitable return the following year.
If it was only a once a year deal it wouldn't be near as bad ;)

Bernie

I for one am glad to see him or whoever it was gone. 

blueraven

Fucking surreal shit. Like watching a hockey fight.

NecroPhile

A hockey fight where one guy is mentally retarded and has one arm tied behind his back.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gogan

Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/14/2012, 12:29 PMA hockey fight where one guy is mentally retarded and has one arm tied behind his back.
Hahah! Great mental picture there! I've kept quiet about this guy, but damn this is a joke!
Nothin beats the real thing.

geise

Haha I am now ignored by 0 people. :D

NecroPhile

I'm still honored by one ignore.  Who knows who it is and who cares?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/14/2012, 01:03 PMI'm still honored by one ignore.  Who knows who it is and who cares?
Maybe it's RoyVegas!

or MOTOROADER MIKE.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/14/2012, 01:03 PMI'm still honored by one ignore.  Who knows who it is and who cares?
Same here...though I swear it was from an old Ninny account so it should be gone...ah well.

Senshi

Is frozen tears and RegalSin the same person?
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero