OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PCE Engine Fan Issue 12 December 1995 Scan

Started by SuperPlay, 06/03/2012, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperPlay

Today I bring you another fine scan from my collection.  This time it is PC Engine Fan Issue 12 December 1995.

PCEngineFan-Dec1995.jpg

archive.org/details/pc-engine-fan-december-1995/

Lost: Hosted by OldGameMags: tinyurl . com/pdoscmv

WayBack 2022: ALL PC Engine Fan magazines scanned!!!
gamingalexandria.com/wp/2022/05/pc-engine-fan-every-issue-now-scanned/
PCEngineFanWayBack.jpg
https://archive.org/details/@hubz?query=pc+engine+fan&sort=-date

city41

Ji-L87

As usual, very nice! Thank you~~!

Reading it now, I'm liking the Hudson Special coverage on Sapphire, as well the feature on Dokyuusei II. I have Dokyuusei if on Saturn, and if I pick it up to play again, I will have to remember the full world map in that feature.

Also smiling a bit at the illustrations of Ijuin Rei at the readers' corner section and the other TokiMemo artwork featured later back - I always forget it was originally a PCE game and not a Saturn/Playstation one. I should pick up the PCE version, if only for the minigames.

Oh and, Sharp X68K spotted in that "Deberon" developer-manga thing.
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

roflmao

Very cool!  Downloading now.  Thanks!

city41

Anyone know what that monkey game is on pages 24 and 25? Looks pretty cool.

Ji-L87

Quote from: city41 on 06/03/2012, 04:49 PMAnyone know what that monkey game is on pages 24 and 25? Looks pretty cool.
This, I think
mobygames.com/game/bazaru-de-gozaru-no-game-de-gozaru

Always fun when the name of the game is hard to find because the text of the headers are bigger than the text in the game logotype :P
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

city41

Quote from: Ji-L87 on 06/03/2012, 04:59 PMThis, I think
mobygames.com/game/bazaru-de-gozaru-no-game-de-gozaru
Thanks, that does look to be it. According to this thread it's a good game and also quite rare/collectible.

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

fraggore

I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

SuperPlay

Re-uploaded and removed password from rar

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG