OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Completing every turbo game 91/144 FAILED

Started by Lilgrafx, 05/21/2012, 10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mishran

Of course he want to post a leaderboard... He's completed more games than anyone else. Show off. :wink: :P :mrgreen:

cabbage

Mishran

Surprised nobody has done splatterhouse yet. Not a difficult game.

Lilgrafx

Quote from: Mishran on 06/08/2012, 10:05 PMOf course he want to post a leaderboard... He's completed more games than anyone else. Show off. :wink: :P :mrgreen:
Oh am I in the lead I didn't even notice  :-"  :D

Quote from: cabbage on 06/08/2012, 10:33 PMRan through Soldier Blade:
AHHH! You beat me to it I was just on the 5th level

neoxeno

Neutopia II is missing from the list.
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

Lilgrafx

SMF

Splatterhouse beat. Cross it off that list.

IMG
Final Boss.

IMG
House burns down.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

cabbage

SMF

CROSS OFF AIR ZONK, Final Boss you better have atleast 10 or more guys lol. Stage 5 should have a check poiint or something. Now that my hands are crippled time for bed.

IMG
Final Boss after you beat him 2 times yo ugotta beat his bitch ass AGAIN!!!

IMG
AHHHH Yes the classic group photo lol.

NightWolve

Oh yeah, I remember that ending, so where IS Neutopia III ?? Those...bastards! :(

SuperPlay

It has taken me few weeks to crack, however today I have managed to clear Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu :@)

/capture01copy.jpg
/capture2copyg.jpg

jperryss

Ordyne (PCE)
/2012-06-09_12-18-19_182.jpg

Lilgrafx

Beat Bonk's Revenge Today, much better than the 1st in my opinion. Had to charge my camera so I could only get the last shot, which is kinda lame.

IMG

Samurai Ghost

Inspired by you guys I sat down this morning to beat Image Fight once and for all, despite it not being on this list. Only played until stage 2 until today, Blazed through a few of the few earlier levels and after several dozen continues managed to beat the final boss ...only to come up 5% short for the mission requirements and get thrown into the bullshit Penalty Stage. Came close to clearing that until I finally had enough. Still don't understand why I scored so low on the final stage, I killed almost everything despite being stuck in a really bad spot with no power ups. You win this time Image Fight, but I'll be back!!

IMG

Colossus1574

Good stuff guys!
 I hope to help out with Cyber Core (fresh off my raffle win from Soops)
and MotoRoader.
Both are PCEngine versions but they're close enough imo  O:)

Lilgrafx

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/09/2012, 07:06 PMInspired by you guys I sat down this morning to beat Image Fight once and for all, despite it not being on this list. Only played until stage 2 until today, Blazed through a few of the few earlier levels and after several dozen continues managed to beat the final boss ...only to come up 5% short for the mission requirements and get thrown into the bullshit Penalty Stage. Came close to clearing that until I finally had enough. Still don't understand why I scored so low on the final stage, I killed almost everything despite being stuck in a really bad spot with no power ups. You win this time Image Fight, but I'll be back!!
Added something for you at the bottom

jperryss

Wasn't Bonk's Revenge already checked off? I specifically chose Bonk 3 because I thought the other two were already cleared. Ah well.   :mrgreen:

hoobs88

Played 2 today to cross off the list...

IMG
IMG
Buster Brothers

IMG
IMG
IMG
Parasol Stars (even managed to get a new high score!  :dance:)
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Samurai Ghost

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 06/09/2012, 08:22 PM
Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/09/2012, 07:06 PMInspired by you guys I sat down this morning to beat Image Fight once and for all, despite it not being on this list. Only played until stage 2 until today, Blazed through a few of the few earlier levels and after several dozen continues managed to beat the final boss ...only to come up 5% short for the mission requirements and get thrown into the bullshit Penalty Stage. Came close to clearing that until I finally had enough. Still don't understand why I scored so low on the final stage, I killed almost everything despite being stuck in a really bad spot with no power ups. You win this time Image Fight, but I'll be back!!
Added something for you at the bottom 
Haha, awesome!! I'll try to knock a few off the list though. All I have are the PC Engine versions at the moment but I'll go for the ones with no major changes.

fraggore

IMG
that's dame good going that game pretty tough.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

soop

I haven't read the thread for fear of spoilers, but I beat crest of wolf yesterday.  I can post pics if needed, but it's not a hard game to beat anyway.  Tried Golden Axe too, and turned it off in disgust at the final (I think) stage.

also, death=adder is made of snakes.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

SMF

Dungeon Explorer 2.........................DONE!!!

IMG
IMG

Lilgrafx

Quote from: jperryss on 06/09/2012, 08:44 PMWasn't Bonk's Revenge already checked off? I specifically chose Bonk 3 because I thought the other two were already cleared. Ah well.   :mrgreen:
I looked through the posted and didn't see any post about Bonk's Revenge, the first Bonk complete was the 3 by you, and Bonk's Adventure shortly after

Lilgrafx

Quote from: soop on 06/11/2012, 08:18 AMI haven't read the thread for fear of spoilers, but I beat crest of wolf yesterday.  I can post pics if needed, but it's not a hard game to beat anyway.  Tried Golden Axe too, and turned it off in disgust at the final (I think) stage.

also, death=adder is made of snakes.
Sorry man someone already beat crest of Wolf and Golden Axe never came out in the US. If you want to look at the list of games the first page doesn't have any spoilers

jperryss

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 06/11/2012, 12:25 PMI looked through the posted and didn't see any post about Bonk's Revenge, the first Bonk complete was the 3 by you, and Bonk's Adventure shortly after
Ah well, I must've been drunk.

YAGRS

Do Virtual Console games count? I don't have the HuCard for Dragon's Curse, but I do have it on the VC, and I wouldn't mind playing through it again. Same goes for Neutopia (which I don't think has been marked off yet, but I may wrong there).

Lilgrafx

Quote from: YAGRS on 06/11/2012, 03:40 PMDo Virtual Console games count? I don't have the HuCard for Dragon's Curse, but I do have it on the VC, and I wouldn't mind playing through it again. Same goes for Neutopia (which I don't think has been marked off yet, but I may wrong there).
Yes VC counts

Lilgrafx

Cyber Core Complete. I really like this game, it's pretty easy until the last level with those little blue things that home in on you.

Credits
IMG

The End
IMG

Samurai Ghost

Best me to it! Cyber Core is a pretty cool shooter in my opinion. Love how your ship transforms as you upgrade!!

tpivette

Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

Lilgrafx

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/11/2012, 07:36 PMBest me to it! Cyber Core is a pretty cool shooter in my opinion. Love how your ship transforms as you upgrade!!
Yeah I though that was really cool too, the only problem with it is when you're fully powered up that bastard is too big to weave through the bullets.

Samurai Ghost

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 06/11/2012, 11:39 PM
Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/11/2012, 07:36 PMBest me to it! Cyber Core is a pretty cool shooter in my opinion. Love how your ship transforms as you upgrade!!
Yeah I though that was really cool too, the only problem with it is when you're fully powered up that bastard is too big to weave through the bullets.
Yeah but I kind of like that aspect as well. You are fully powered but you have a slight disadvantage as well. It's a rare gameplay element in shooters, and I can only think of a couple examples of other games that employ something similar.

SMF

Cross off Fighting Street.

IMG
IMG

Lilgrafx

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/12/2012, 02:52 AM
Yeah but I kind of like that aspect as well. You are fully powered but you have a slight disadvantage as well. It's a rare gameplay element in shooters, and I can only think of a couple examples of other games that employ something similar.
That's true and when you are fully powered up you have a shield for 3 hits, which balances out your size.

Quote from: SMF on 06/12/2012, 04:32 AMCross off Fighting Street.

and Pac-Land. Trying to beat Pac-Land Pro i think is unbeatable. Has anyone beat Pro?

Pics after i wake up lol
Damn dude I just can't keep up

SMF

SMF

Ok i spent over and hour trying to beat Pro and failed. Tell me has anyone ever beat Pac-Land Pro?

IMG

All the ghosts are superspeed and you dont have time to dodge.

SMF

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 06/12/2012, 01:18 PM
Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/12/2012, 02:52 AM
That's true and when you are fully powered up you have a shield for 3 hits, which balances out your size.

Quote from: SMF on 06/12/2012, 04:32 AMCross off Fighting Street.

and Pac-Land. Trying to beat Pac-Land Pro i think is unbeatable. Has anyone beat Pro?

Pics after i wake up lol
Damn dude I just can't keep up
Lol, I gotta admit once i start playing everything comes back to me. Its bringing back some AWESOME memories of me coming home after school and beating the hell out of a game cause its been laughing at you for weeks and months lol.

But you started it when you made a leader board lol

futureman2000

SMF

OMG BEATING THE GAME TOOK FOREVER, I feel like i know the first 7 stages by heart.

Monster Lair is off the list. Think i never wanna play that dam game again lol

SignOfZeta

Still none has cleared Gate (not Gates) of Thunder? I'll do this tonight. I'm sure I'm a bit rusty but I've finished this game at least 50 times in the past.
IMG

Lilgrafx

Quote from: SMF on 06/13/2012, 12:46 PMOMG BEATING THE GAME TOOK FOREVER, I feel like i know the first 7 stages by heart.

No! I was playing this last night, planned on beating it today.

SMF

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 06/13/2012, 02:25 PM
Quote from: SMF on 06/13/2012, 12:46 PMOMG BEATING THE GAME TOOK FOREVER, I feel like i know the first 7 stages by heart.

Sorry, I see it was still on the list and thougt wth lol.

Lilgrafx

Quote from: SMF on 06/13/2012, 04:54 PM
Quote from: Lilgrafx on 06/13/2012, 02:25 PM

Sorry, I see it was still on the list and thougt wth lol.
It's all good, that games super tough  I probably wouldn't have done it. I did beat Tiger Road today.

IMG

DesmondThe3rd

This sounds like fun, here are some games I beaten:
Darkwing Duck
Deep Blue
Dragon's Curse
Magical Chase
Psychosis
SydMead's Terraforming
Talespin
Veigues

/35570515.png

Lilgrafx

Quote from: DesmondThe3rd on 06/13/2012, 11:13 PMThis sounds like fun, here are some games I beaten:
Darkwing Duck
Deep Blue
Dragon's Curse
Magical Chase
Psychosis
SydMead's Terraforming
Talespin
Veigues
Jesus man you've been busy, you even took on some of the shitty ones

CPTRAVE

I could never beat R-type, I tried so many times but just could not pass it, never saw the ending. I could beat pretty much every other shooter but not Rtype. It got me so mad, it was impossible. ](*,) . Anyone beat R-type?

DesmondThe3rd

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 06/13/2012, 11:15 PM
Quote from: DesmondThe3rd on 06/13/2012, 11:13 PMThis sounds like fun, here are some games I beaten:
Darkwing Duck
Deep Blue
Dragon's Curse
Magical Chase
Psychosis
SydMead's Terraforming
Talespin
Veigues
Jesus man you've been busy, you even took on some of the shitty ones
Oh yeah, I played a lot of these before from top to bottom for previous reviews. Deep Blue was especially hellish.

SMF

Quote from: CPTRAVE on 06/13/2012, 11:38 PMI could never beat R-type, I tried so many times but just could not pass it, never saw the ending. I could beat pretty much every other shooter but not Rtype. It got me so mad, it was impossible. ](*,) . Anyone beat R-type?
Yes, Ive beaten R-Type many times over the years.

CPTRAVE

But how, it was like impossible. I think I got to the last level but that it. Was their a cheat code or something.

SMF

Last Alert and Cotton can be crossed off the list.