Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nando

Necro, FINALLY! did you play it?

SMF

Quote from: Opethian on 06/07/2012, 10:23 PMIMG
PUNKAHOLIC TELL EM WHAT I AM!

I completed the attainable set today
Awesome pick ups, I loved playing Metal Slug in the arcades. My dad wasnt about to drop $1000s on a Neo Geo and games lol. Thank god for the Wii anthology lol.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nando on 06/08/2012, 11:33 AMNecro, FINALLY! did you play it?
Not yet - I've nothing to play it on at the moment.  I did get high on the trapped VOCs though.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Nando

Quote from: guest on 06/08/2012, 11:56 AM
Quote from: Nando on 06/08/2012, 11:33 AMNecro, FINALLY! did you play it?
Not yet - I've nothing to play it on at the moment.  I did get high on the trapped VOCs though.
A crap forgot your stuff was still in maintenance.

HAHAH

spicoli2.jpg

Got this one in ze mail today
IMG

PunkCryborg

/img0119800x5332.jpg

Splatterhouse Famicom
and Wai Wai World 1+2 which are both pirates

Samurai Ghost

Whoa didn't know Splatterhouse Wanpaku came in the clamshell case. Might have to pick it up now! Sucker for clamshell anything. Hater of paper boxes!

city41

Quote from: Opethian on 06/07/2012, 10:23 PMPUNKAHOLIC TELL EM WHAT I AM!

I completed the attainable set today
I have the same set (except my MS3 is US, considering swapping it for a JPN one). It saddens me that obtaining MS1 is pretty much never going to happen ...

JapanTokei

Damn NecroPhile - i have never seen the inside guts of an open Bazzys.  Its so sexy.  you should show off the Nexzr too..  Im sure it is jealous of all the love from you going to Bazzy right now.  Lol

Quote from: guest on 06/08/2012, 11:04 AMThe bundle of Bazzy goodness from Tokei showed up yesterday.  8)

Before                                                                        After
/bazzy.jpg

Tatsujin

Damn you NecroPhile, unvirgined teh bazzy. Awesome Dude :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

cabbage

Quote from: guest on 06/08/2012, 11:04 AMBefore                                                                        After
/bazzy.jpg
A beautiful sight; excellent decision =D&gt;

munchiaz

nothing big. just a game ive always wanted to play

IMG

Lilgrafx

Got Drac X at a local store for $10 and Star Ocean for $9 at Gamestop

IMG

Bernie

ApolloBoy

Didn't get myself anything game-related per se, but I did pick up an Extron VSC 150 scan converter, meaning that I can now pick up an old Japanese computer like an X68000 or PC-8801 and not have to worry about display issues with my PVM! I'm using it through S-video right now with my DOS/Win98 rig and it's great!
IMG

Samurai Ghost

Picked up these three titles for $15 total at Game Dude.
The unlicensed game two pack looks insane... Never seen it before!
Two very weird games on a weird looking cart with a weirdly printed manual and weird cover/spine art.

IMG

Opethian

Quote from: ApolloBoy on 06/10/2012, 12:11 AMDidn't get myself anything game-related per se, but I did pick up an Extron VSC 150 scan converter, meaning that I can now pick up an old Japanese computer like an X68000 or PC-8801 and not have to worry about display issues with my PVM! I'm using it through S-video right now with my DOS/Win98 rig and it's great!
so the extron scan convertor takes a 31k signal and converts to 15k?
IMG

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Opethian on 06/10/2012, 07:59 AM
Quote from: ApolloBoy on 06/10/2012, 12:11 AMDidn't get myself anything game-related per se, but I did pick up an Extron VSC 150 scan converter, meaning that I can now pick up an old Japanese computer like an X68000 or PC-8801 and not have to worry about display issues with my PVM! I'm using it through S-video right now with my DOS/Win98 rig and it's great!
I use one for the computer in my cab it also can add scanlines and do other formats like PAL

henrycsc

Quote from: guest on 06/08/2012, 11:04 AMThe bundle of Bazzy goodness from Tokei showed up yesterday.  8)

Before                                                                        After
/bazzy.jpg
...and when you're done with it, strap it on the roof of your car like a dead deer.
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

JapanTokei

lol, and Henry will be behind that car to grab that deer! 

Quote from: henrycsc on 06/10/2012, 08:31 AM

/bazzy.jpg
...and when you're done with it, strap it on the roof of your car like a dead deer. 

ApolloBoy

Yep, and it can also convert 24 KHz signals, so PC-88 and PC-98 stuff should be no problem now.
IMG

SuperDeadite

Quote from: ApolloBoy on 06/10/2012, 01:13 PM
Yep, and it can also convert 24 KHz signals, so PC-88 and PC-98 stuff should be no problem now.
Know anyone that uses this on an X68k?  X68k typically uses 512x512 resolution that a lot of stuff doesn't like.  I have a Micomsoft XVGA-1v and it has a special mode setting for specifically for the X68k.  The modern solution, the XPC-4 had to have X68k support added by firmware even...
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

FiftyQuid

I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

roflmao

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Samurai Ghost

Haha thats totally what it looks like! And the gameplay of the first game is indeed focused around shooting cute bears. So I had to buy it.

Edit: Haha, and I just noticed they were so careless the label was slapped on upside down on the cheap, oddly sized cart. And bonus weird instruction pamphlet. I love weird unlicensed games.

IMG

Bernie

Got these in today's mail drop.
IMG

Got to wait to play em tho.  Heading to bed, but off tomorrow and Wednesday.  Its on then.   :mrgreen:

Nando

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN Bernie!

How much did you pay for Tatsujin?

Mathius

Did a truckload of Tatsujins tip over on the highway?

(Insert images of the forum member instead of the game and it gets even funnier)  :P

PunkCryborg

Bernie SWEET Impossamole!!
other stuff is cool too

Opethian

IF deuce has some of the best music ever (remixed from the original game) and the penalty stage is even harder lol
IMG

Tatsujin

Samurai Ghost

Quote from: Opethian on 06/11/2012, 11:03 AMIF deuce has some of the best music ever (remixed from the original game) and the penalty stage is even harder lol
I hate the penalty stage dammit!! It's such BS but I guess that's in line with the rest of the game.

turbokon

Just pick these up today from an uncle:)

/b361e955.jpg
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

TR0N

/model1genesis.png
/mgcdandgennygame.png
The modded genesis i bought from blacktiger last month.Also it has the works done to it widen cartridge slot,s-video and a region switch in it to  :mrgreen:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

BlueBMW

Nice boxed snessy!

Ooooh is the Keio I see there? :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TR0N

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/12/2012, 12:46 AMOoooh is the Keio I see there? :D
Yes it's the japanese version of (keio flying squadron) i bought it since in price it's cheaper then the u.s version.
IMG

jeffhlewis

Quote from: TR0N on 06/12/2012, 01:32 AM
Yes it's the japanese version of (keio flying squadron) i bought it since in price it's cheaper then the u.s version.
Keio US version just went for like $300. absolutely insane. I remember seeing it for $10 on clearance at EB Games back in the day.

TR0N

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 06/12/2012, 01:46 AM
Keio US version just went for like $300. absolutely insane. I remember seeing it for $10 on clearance at EB Games back in the day.
Yeah on ebay it does that's why i bought the japanese version of keio instead.The u.s version of (keio flying squadron) was a late release hence it's demand and price.
IMG

Samurai Ghost

Quote from: TR0N on 06/12/2012, 01:52 AM
Yeah on ebay it does that's why i bought the japanese version of keio instead.The u.s version of (keio flying squadron) was a late release hence it's demand and price.
Yeah I did the same since the US release is so insane and I collect for the Mega CD. Cool game though! Reminds me a lot of the Cotton games.

And awesome haul turbokon!!!

TR0N

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/12/2012, 02:46 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 06/12/2012, 01:52 AM
Yeah I did the same since the US release is so insane and I collect for the Mega CD. Cool game though! Reminds me a lot of the Cotton games.

And awesome haul turbokon!!!
Agreed when i was rebuliding my genesis collection.Afther,getting the console again and i saw the price for a u.s keio i was like no way !! When i seen the price for the japanese keio it made easier for me to buy.It's a good thing the everdrive flash cartridge doubles as a converter.

Btw yeah keio flying squadron in way reminds me of cotton far as a cute'm up go.
IMG

FiftyQuid

@ turbokon - Your uncle is better than mine.   :cry:  Incredible haul.

JapanTokei

Tatsujin prices are going insane even in Japan..
I missed my chance to nab one for 5000 yen 2 years ago.  One just went for 10000yen ish on yahoo jp last week.  Sheit.

Quote from: Nando on 06/11/2012, 10:08 AMDAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN Bernie!

How much did you pay for Tatsujin?

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/12/2012, 02:46 AMYeah I did the same since the US release is so insane and I collect for the Mega CD. Cool game though! Reminds me a lot of the Cotton games.
Insane doesn't describe it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Keio-Flying-Squadron-Sega-CD-1993-U-S-Version-in-Excellent-Condition-/160816073082?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item257162897a
--DragonmasterDan

Ji-L87

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 06/12/2012, 10:08 AM
Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/12/2012, 02:46 AMYeah I did the same since the US release is so insane and I collect for the Mega CD. Cool game though! Reminds me a lot of the Cotton games.
Insane doesn't describe it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Keio-Flying-Squadron-Sega-CD-1993-U-S-Version-in-Excellent-Condition-/160816073082?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item257162897a
And that one SOLD?!
Geeeee....
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

turbokon

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 06/12/2012, 07:22 AM@ turbokon - Your uncle is better than mine.   :cry:  Incredible haul.
Thanks, yay, he's been telling me about it for a year and he finally went to pick it up from his parents. Every thing is in excellent condition. The Snes box still have the price tag and looks like I just walked out of EB with it:)

BMW, I would gladly take my boxed snessy for the LT you just recently picked up:)
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

FiftyQuid

Quote from: turbokon on 06/12/2012, 12:40 PMThanks, yay, he's been telling me about it for a year and he finally went to pick it up from his parents. Every thing is in excellent condition. The Snes box still have the price tag and looks like I just walked out of EB with it:)

BMW, I would gladly take my boxed snessy for the LT you just recently picked up:)
Sorry, what's an LT?

Bernie

Opethian

IMG

Nando

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 06/12/2012, 01:03 PM
Quote from: turbokon on 06/12/2012, 12:40 PMThanks, yay, he's been telling me about it for a year and he finally went to pick it up from his parents. Every thing is in excellent condition. The Snes box still have the price tag and looks like I just walked out of EB with it:)

Sorry, what's an LT?
/Dan.jpg

Opethian

IMG