12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

WTT for Loose games - Retro Dual 2 in 1 and tg16 console

Started by canada, 07/31/2012, 01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

canada

i have a retro dual with all hook ups. plays NES SNES and tg16 no hook ups  just console.( working )  ... Looking for loose games no need for manuals or cases.

Bernie

Whoa!!  I have never seen one of those consoles that plays TG-16 games.  Can you post pics?

DragonmasterDan

I think he meant he has a separate TG16 console.
--DragonmasterDan

Bernie


canada

That be sick if it did.... I would'nt play the orginal console id tuck away and keep perserved,  -  I think Wii is adopting games,  anyone here this?

Retro Duo has an adapter called Gen something that you can plug it into any SNES console types and Play GNES.