12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

WTT for Loose games - Retro Dual 2 in 1 and tg16 console

Started by canada, 07/31/2012, 01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

canada

i have a retro dual with all hook ups. plays NES SNES and tg16 no hook ups  just console.( working )  ... Looking for loose games no need for manuals or cases.

Bernie

Whoa!!  I have never seen one of those consoles that plays TG-16 games.  Can you post pics?

DragonmasterDan

I think he meant he has a separate TG16 console.
--DragonmasterDan

Bernie


canada

That be sick if it did.... I would'nt play the orginal console id tuck away and keep perserved,  -  I think Wii is adopting games,  anyone here this?

Retro Duo has an adapter called Gen something that you can plug it into any SNES console types and Play GNES.