PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shubibiman

Kisou Louga II ! It was published by NEC HE !
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

esteban

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never even knew a sequel existed.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

runinruder

Quote from: shubibiman on 12/22/2012, 07:28 PMKisou Louga II ! It was published by NEC HE !
No, but some of the people who worked on that game also worked on this one.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

shubibiman

Tatsujin

Quote from: esteban on 12/22/2012, 08:05 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never even knew a sequel existed.
that's probably also because it is 10x more expensive than the 1st one :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

runinruder

Quote from: shubibiman on 12/23/2012, 09:24 AMSuper Schwarzschild II
No, but some of the people who worked on that game also worked on this one.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

shubibiman

runinruder

shubibiman

blueraven

ccovell

Record of Lodoss War

If not that, how about a hint for us RPG-haters?

runinruder

esteban

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

shubibiman

Wow! I didn't know Kogado had something to do with Record of Lodoss War games.

ccovell

This is probably an easy one:
IMG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

_Paul

Arkhan Asylum

I don't think it's correct but it reminds me of Altered Beast's goofy ass introduction.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

Lol, who not? And some prise of w-ring.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

ccovell

Nope.  And happy new year!

shubibiman

blueraven

CrackTiger

esteban

I want to say Snatcher, but clearly other folks (who know Snatcher far better than I) weren't even tempted. Plus, we all know that this might very well be a challenging little puzzle piece of a clue.

So, my guess is: Last Armageddon Final Zone II Psychosis I can't get OBVIOUS EYEBALLS out of my brain.

blueraven

ccovell

blueraven

esteban

Vecanti

ccovell

You guys are lapping yourselves already.

_Paul

CrackTiger

shubibiman

ccovell

Nope.  Image expanded:

IMG

Muwahahaha.

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

blueraven

esteban

DOWNLOAD 1 or 2?

I got nothing...

ccovell

shubibiman

Tatsujin

that's one mutherfucking ugly eye.

_Paul

Vecanti

Power Eleven is one my favorite games too!! Who the hell ever uses Watch Mode though? I guess I've never noticed how creepy the eye is.

ccovell

Quote from: shubibiman on 01/06/2013, 06:23 AMPower Eleven!
Shubibi(n)man gets it!  The soccer player on the right gives it away...
IMG

Totally out of place bulging eye in a soccer game, tho.

esteban

Quote from: ccovell on 01/06/2013, 07:31 PM
Quote from: shubibiman on 01/06/2013, 06:23 AMPower Eleven!
Shubibi(n)man gets it!  The soccer player on the right gives it away...
IMG

Totally out of place bulging eye in a soccer game, tho.
That was supposed to be an EYEBROW? I thought it was spongey gray matter!

Holy cannoli. Damn.

Power Eleven...one off the many soccer games I will never, ever play.

Frank_fjs

It does have a really cool intro though. :)

shubibiman

That game is very easy. I used to win the first cup games 52-0. But the second loop gets more challenging and interesting.

turboswimbz

Quote from: shubibiman on 01/07/2013, 07:38 AMThat game is very easy. I used to win the first cup games 52-0. But the second loop gets more challenging and interesting.
I am stuck at the title game of the first loop - I always lose in the final seconds. I need to increase my soccer(football) obey.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NecroPhile

Shubi surrenders his turn (being French, that should surprise no one).  Go, swim, GO!  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!