12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Silky Lip is it any good?

Started by Otaking, 11/13/2013, 11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Otaking

Mahou No Shoujo - Silky Lip anyone played the PC Engine prototype or the MegaCD version?
I'd be interested to know how it plays and if it's any good?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/segacd/570498-mahou-no-shoujo-silky-lip
http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/28/568/1/Maho-Shoujo-Silky-Lip-jp.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

xcrement5x

I started up the Mega CD version the other day because I wanted to watch the intro again.

That's about it though, there was some walking around and such after that and then I went and shut if off.  By the way, I can't tell if those are donuts or onion rings in the intro.  Mysteries in the mind of a magical girl.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)