The Offical Dick Waving Thread!

Started by turboswimbz, 10/01/2013, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

I only hate liars, thieves, and fools, and with you I've hit the trifecta!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Xak

Yeah sure buddy whatever you say. From now on Im ignoring you unless its something game related.

BTW how old r u?   mid life crisis ? Is that why you love a younger much better looking man?
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

NecroPhile

So much for you staying out of this thread.  :lol:

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Xak on 11/13/2013, 06:19 PMYeah sure buddy whatever you say. From now on Im ignoring you unless its something game related.

BTW how old r u?   mid life crisis ? Is that why you love a younger much better looking man?
Where are the mods?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!??

for me this (along with the quotes I posted on page 3) is just pure trolling...
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Xak

How am I trolling? I simply am defending myself against some random troll. The Irony. I thought you were cool Punch... Oh well its all good.

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

Tatsujin

Quote from: RoyVegas on 11/13/2013, 07:31 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/13/2013, 06:55 PMWhere are the mods????....
Not in fighting street.
If it where only in FS everything would be just fine :idea:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Vecanti

Suck it and drool over my collection bitches.  Now get out your rulers and lets measure some dick:

PCE_CD_99.2%_Complete_Collection Torrent_Unsorted_ Incl_PC_Cocoron_Prototype_[No Code].torrent

I'd shared this with you Xak, but all the games are zipped. :(

bob

um guys, look what I uncovered at an estate sale for $9.  contacts are a little dirty so I almost passed it up and there was no sleeve.  :(

/turbo/twc.jpg[/img]

Xak

Quote from: galam on 11/14/2013, 08:16 AMum guys, look what I uncovered at an estate sale for $9.  contacts are a little dirty so I almost passed it up and there was no sleeve.  :(

/turbo/twc.jpg
Congrats man, you guys really do find some super rare stuff on here!

jperryss

Quote from: galam on 11/14/2013, 08:16 AMum guys, look what I uncovered at an estate sale for $9.  contacts are a little dirty so I almost passed it up and there was no sleeve.  :(

/turbo/twc.jpg
Pfft. The gold version is more rare.

bob

Yeah, and this one is PAL.  But for $9, i couldnt say no.  I'll probably raffle it soon.
I need to dump it first for my arabic translation patch.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Vecanti

s11.postimg .cc/puh5ts3v7/keith.jpg

When he signed it he told me it was the game he had always wished he had made.

Tatsujin

:lol:

btw. his signature always reminds of a titfuck :lol:

Xak

Sparky

Quote from: turboswimbz on 11/13/2013, 12:57 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/13/2013, 09:51 AMIgnore isn't entirely gone - it's just hiding.  Click on 'profile' on the forum header, then hover over the 'modify profile  -->  buddies/ignore list  -->  edit ignore list' and manually add members.  :wink:
I tried that and it wouldn't work.  Damn let me tyr again, maybe it was a fix, or an incompatbility with the work comppy.
It works as i have Superdouche on ignore, that fucking noob.
Oh and Xak, you are irritating man...what is wrong with you?

Oh and my dick waver is my TG16 Kiosk... <<dry humps kiosk's side panel>>

esteban

Quote from: guest on 11/15/2013, 03:35 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 11/13/2013, 12:57 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/13/2013, 09:51 AMIgnore isn't entirely gone - it's just hiding.  Click on 'profile' on the forum header, then hover over the 'modify profile  -->  buddies/ignore list  -->  edit ignore list' and manually add members.  :wink:
I tried that and it wouldn't work.  Damn let me tyr again, maybe it was a fix, or an incompatbility with the work comppy.
It works as i have Superdouche on ignore, that fucking noob.
Oh and Xak, you are irritating man...what is wrong with you?

Oh and my dick waver is my TG16 Kiosk... <<dry humps kiosk's side panel>>
Damn, you are the bastard with the awesome TG-16 kiosk? I couldn't remember who had taken all the great pics of it. NOT THAT IT WOULD HURT TO TAKE MORE PICS, MIND YOU.

:pcgs:

Tatsujin

Xak

lol at whatever dumb crap NecroPhile got ya'll believing in my worship thread. I dont read none of that nerd rage lol i feel bad that u guys have grudges with someone on the internet. Obviously you dont have wives/ girlfriends and dont know what its like to put your body to its limits to be healthy and strong. Im a nerd that looks good and gets good looking women. I see why the haters will hate.

This was only directed to all that are badmouthing me.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Xak on 11/16/2013, 04:05 PMlol at whatever dumb crap NecroPhile got ya'll believing in my worship thread. I dont read none of that nerd rage lol i feel bad that u guys have grudges with someone on the internet. Obviously you dont have wives/ girlfriends and dont know what its like to put your body to its limits to be healthy and strong. Im a nerd that looks good and gets good looking women. I see why the haters will hate.

This was only directed to all that are badmouthing me.
Speaking of nerd rage internet grudges, here is the first post by Xak under his last alias account, in the thread he titled

"I translate for the community and get banned for it?"

Quote from: Lionheart on 04/19/2011, 03:44 PMhttp://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,12365.html

For those that doubted my contributions to the Turbo world.

Its sad that the community is run by such immature individuals. Anyways ban me again, I translate games because the TurboGrafx was and will always be my favorite system, its a shame most of its fans love civil wars.
For how many years was he holding a grudge from his previous bans?

Xak does not want you to judge his credibility based on his proven lies and addiction to plagiarism. But he can give you a physical over the internet and judge your body if you disagree with him. You know that he has a real life and a girlfriend/wife thanks to his good looks, because he started a thread asking if he should become involved with a woman who has children.

So is he full of crap or by his own standards, just bad looking and has no life?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Sparky

Hahaha.. Ya black tiger and it sounds like he is a meat head as well... Juice it baby, make that dick smaller then it already is. I feel bad for him, still a virgin and no friends.. Its ok Xak your mom thinks you have a promising future, but once you move out you can talk to the real men here, in the mean time enjoy you bowl of cherrios tomorrow morning that your mom puts out. Hugs

Tatsujin

Quote from: Xak on 11/16/2013, 04:05 PMObviously you dont have wives/ girlfriends and dont know what its like to put your body to its limits to be healthy and strong. Im a nerd that looks good and gets good looking women. I see why the haters will hate.
HAHAHAHAHA, that made me lulz to max lvls :lol:

IMG

Xak

wow you guys really have a crush on me. Anyways you untrained no fighting haters let me educate you on the picture above. That pic above is a jumping spinning back kick, you cant really see how high I am off the ground since the shadow of the afternoon is so long (look at the chair legs shadow).

I translate for the SPANISH community and enjoy the most 2nd downloded game on RH.net 2nd only to oddly enough Shin Megami Tensei. I dont know what you have so against my Neutopia translation , you dont want an entire continent (south america, not to mention central america the carribean islands and spain) to experience this great game?

anyways since you are all so in love with me here is another pic *kisses and hugs to all my haters*

IMG

I swear, you all should be ashamed of yourself, the only  other forum I go to is my car forum and its all older men in their 50s and up and that is how a  community of people that all love the same thing (a specific car or the PCE in this case) should behave. You guys really need to grow up and get over whatever all this BS. All this 'hazing' is not going to make me stop being a turbo fan and translator.

Tatsujin

so where are your so hardtrained muscles now? :lol:

Quote from: Xak on 11/16/2013, 10:10 PMThat pic above is a jumping spinning back kick, you cant really see how high I am off the ground since the shadow of the afternoon is so long (look at the chair legs shadow).
video or it didn't happen  :!:

Xak

^Let see, I broke both my wrists and both my forearms and took a bunch of skull fractures in the process in May, and have not worked out since. My forearms are finally healed I took the casts off two months ago. I should be dead, if my head would have been in any other position I could have been paralyzed from my neck down. My arms broke my faces fall and saved me. I cant even bend my wrists yet and completely lost my sense of smell from crushing all my sinus'.

Anyways, I've trained Muay Thai since I was 19, we emphasize in building up your shins, elbows , and forearm bones as major strike points (and blocking points). The bone literally grows , look up "microfracturing". You can never win a fight when your outnumbered, but a trained small guy always has a chance one on one.

Muay Thai Fighter Vs Black Dude STREETFIGHT!
Thai champions are much skinner and shorter than most of us on this forum and will probably crush us in a scuffle, they start training at age 7 or 8 and its Thailand's national sport where deaths have even occured regularly since its birth.

If a near death experience dosnt change a person, I dont know what will.

Here is my skull ( I just got a permanent bridge cemented in my bottom teeth that got knocked out from the impact).

IMG

and now

IMG

Tatsujin

Sparky

Hahahaha.. You look like shit.. And lonely, you poor little lamb...
The funniest part is you think we care... Hahaha.. Your a loser. Keep it coming..... This is the only attention you get so lick it up .

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

esteban

Xak, I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt when it comes to your accident. And, seriously, I am glad that you survived. I know most folks would, at this point, suspect that you fabricated (in part, or in full) your story, but I don't worry about that. I'd rather give you the benefit of doubt and move on.

That said, the problems you are facing at the pcefx forums are directly related to your credibility. Folks have a difficult time trusting you. I don't know what the solution is, but surely there is a way for us to coexist.

Don't try to prove anything.  Just be sincere about PCE.

PCE --> PEACE.

Xak

^Thanks Estaban, I have been since day one. god bless

for the haters heres a funny gif of what I would do to your face with steel toed boots :(  Im just kidding , make love not war.

IMG

jeffhlewis

You can't make sweeping generalizations about people on this forum. A lot of us played sports in high school and college and/or know how to stay in shape. We're all nerds, that's a given. Please spare us the Jersey Shore selfie photos, it's lame.

I have no doubts that a trained Muay Thai fighter could whoop my ass in a heartbeat. But it's not like my day job requires me to defend myself against a ninja attack.

bob

Let me know if you need some tips on working your calves.
I have had people ask me if mine were implants. No joke.

geise

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!!

IMG

Xak

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 11/17/2013, 05:33 PMYou can't make sweeping generalizations about people on this forum.
I was only speaking to the blind haters (Necro and his posse)  that make topics about me and all when I just came here to talk gaming. Anyways I thought the pics were on topic since this was called "fighting street" lol.  Like I said, violence is never the answer and my brush with a near death experience has caused me to look at life in a whole new way. I hope the younger members of the forum can learn from my mistakes and from what happened to me to help better themselves and / or their future.

Its a miracle im alive I fell through a warehouse house roof almost 40 feet (3 stories ) straight down on my face, my arms hit the concrete first. I had to get a tooth pulled from the top now since its cracked above the gumline so I have to get  bridge for my top cemented on now, I had stiches all inside my gums, my lip was cut in half from when my teeth shot out and stitched back together (thank god i didnt lose that).

I dont know whats being said about me in that dumb topic my lover created about me since I havent clicked on it since my last post. Im not here for the trolls im here to discuss my favorite system hands down of all the generations of gaming. We've only begun to scratch the surface (american gamers) of the japanese library and I love it, the future is bright for PCE CD games to come to english.

Galam, who need calves when you have the killer quads? Im 28 now , I fought ametuer for 3 years 2004-2006, age 19-21. Then I started hanging with the wrong crowd and life got out of control fast. Im no where near the shape I was in since Ive abused my body so much since and basically just got lazy. I can still kick someone 6'5 in the head with my shin so I havent lost too much flexibility.

Sadler

Everyone knows if you are a BAMF, you gotta prove it. There's no room for quiet professionals on the internet. If you are seriously a bad ass, you post pics of yourself guido'd out. Kick a bag and talk about falling on your face. Hit up the retro game forums especially! That's the best way to build cred.

turboswimbz

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 11/17/2013, 05:33 PMPlease spare us the Jersey Shore selfie photos, it's lame.
Just for that I am going to post nothing but. :)
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Sparky

Quote from: Xak on 11/17/2013, 08:24 PMI was only speaking to the blind haters (Necro and his posse)  that make topics about me and all when I just came here to talk gaming. Anyways I thought the pics were on topic since this was called "fighting street" lol.  Like I said, violence is never the answer and my brush with a near death experience has caused me to look at life in a whole new way. I hope the younger members of the forum can learn from my mistakes and from what happened to me to help better themselves and / or their future.

Its a miracle im alive I fell through a warehouse house roof almost 40 feet (3 stories ) straight down on my face, my arms hit the concrete first. I had to get a tooth pulled from the top now since its cracked above the gumline so I have to get  bridge for my top cemented on now, I had stiches all inside my gums, my lip was cut in half from when my teeth shot out and stitched back together (thank god i didnt lose that).

I dont know whats being said about me in that dumb topic my lover created about me since I havent clicked on it since my last post. Im not here for the trolls im here to discuss my favorite system hands down of all the generations of gaming. We've only begun to scratch the surface (american gamers) of the japanese library and I love it, the future is bright for PCE CD games to come to english.

Galam, who need calves when you have the killer quads? Im 28 now , I fought ametuer for 3 years 2004-2006, age 19-21. Then I started hanging with the wrong crowd and life got out of control fast. Im no where near the shape I was in since Ive abused my body so much since and basically just got lazy. I can still kick someone 6'5 in the head with my shin so I havent lost too much flexibility.
Fuck off.. You think your the only one here with a life and death situation? Try cancer and ya I got throw it but I don't throw it out there so people feel sorry for me or hope it will shade prior history, I have zero respect for you now.

jeffhlewis

Quote from: guest on 11/17/2013, 11:03 PM
Quote from: Xak on 11/17/2013, 08:24 PMI was only speaking to the blind haters (Necro and his posse)  that make topics about me and all when I just came here to talk gaming. Anyways I thought the pics were on topic since this was called "fighting street" lol.  Like I said, violence is never the answer and my brush with a near death experience has caused me to look at life in a whole new way. I hope the younger members of the forum can learn from my mistakes and from what happened to me to help better themselves and / or their future.

Fuck off.. You think your the only one here with a life and death situation? Try cancer and ya I got throw it but I don't throw it out there so people feel sorry for me or hope it will shade prior history, I have zero respect for you now.
If we're breaking out the big guns - I walked my wife through terminal Hepatocellular carcinoma for three and a half years from prognosis to death (at the age of 25).

So yeah, don't think people here haven't been through adversity.

Tatsujin

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 11/18/2013, 12:03 AMIf we're breaking out the big guns - I walked my wife through terminal Hepatocellular carcinoma for three and a half years from prognosis to death (at the age of 25).

So yeah, don't think people here haven't been through adversity.
Oh~, that makes me feel so sad  for you :cry: :cry: :cry:

I really hope you could get over the worst and be able to carry on with a halfway reasonably life again :|

NecroPhile

Quote from: Xak on 11/17/2013, 08:24 PMI dont know whats being said about me in that dumb topic my lover created about me since I havent clicked on it since my last post.
So you bring the shit over to this thread instead?  You'll note that I've not said anything to or about you in this thread except in direct response to one of your posts.

And now I have sads for jeff and sparky, so fuck you.  :(

IMG

The titteh triumvirate is complete!  I'll be doing more than just "waving" it.  :mrgreen:

Opethian

damn all 3! NecroPhile you cheeky munkee
IMG

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 11/18/2013, 10:56 AMI'll be doing more than just "waving" it.  :mrgreen:
CIRCLE JERK @ Necro's! Who else is coming?
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

CrackTiger

Quote from: Xak on 11/17/2013, 08:24 PM
Quote from: jeffhlewis on 11/17/2013, 05:33 PMYou can't make sweeping generalizations about people on this forum.
I was only speaking to the blind haters (Necro and his posse)  that make topics about me and all when I just came here to talk gaming. Anyways I thought the pics were on topic since this was called "fighting street" lol.  Like I said, violence is never the answer and my brush with a near death experience has caused me to look at life in a whole new way. I hope the younger members of the forum can learn from my mistakes and from what happened to me to help better themselves and / or their future.

You still don't get it that you are the younger member of the forum and the people who you say are bullying you are trying to help you learn from your mistakes.

And again, you are the one who has only begun to scratch the surface of PCE RPGs. Many people here with zero Japanese skills have played through many RPG/adventure games. We had a group play through of Legend of Xanadu.

I'd honestly like to know, since you refuse to play Japanese RPGs and RPGs are your favorite genre, what exactly is it that makes the PCE your favorite console? I'd think that you'd be happier playing the dozens of translated Super Famicom RPGs.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Tatsujin

Psycho Punch

You should have put that image behind a gore warning.

Xak

sorry guys this is what i  really look like

Fuck The Xbox720 and PS4 ( RANT )
now can i be accepted and loved by the haters?

Tatsujin

maybe after you could explain us the following questions underpinned with credible facts and possible pics.

1. how did your DUO with over 100 original CD games exactly catch the fire in 2005?

2. how could you beat altered beast CD on the DUO-R without the use of le sys huey 1.0? Or, prove us that you indeed owned the altered beast PCB at that time and you really just don't remember of what you have played (altough your brain must be really fucked up then, if you can't remember if you have owned the AB CD or not, or you just played the Arcade PCB instead, which of course is almost the same).

3. What games exactly did you hack, translate and upped again to the community all by yourself?

4. Show us your medals of honour you have earned during your amateur muai thai fighting years.

How? it's your beer.

and NO MORE LIES OR EXCUSES PLEASE!!

Xak

I have nothing to prove to you other than with my final products. Like I said I've only done 1 TG16 project and it was Neutopia in spanish, has yet to clear on RH. I have Captain Tsubasa 3 done for the SNES since 2009 never uploaded it on RH.net till 2011. Its more for the spanish community than anything, and Im happy my CT3 translation is #2 all time Spanish translations downloaded on the site (behind Shin Megami Tensei). If only it would have been uploaded in late 2009 when it was really done.

As far as the Altered Beast Board, my only proof is you guys get in contact with RetroGamer from NeoGeo forums. Tell him im dan from CD trader.

My personal life is  my personal life. I am retired, fighting is a young mans sport. Plus I dont feel like scanning photos. This is a gaming site , I have my Martial Arts forum to talk about that. I only frequent here, the MA board, and my favorite car's forum.

Ur a cool guy Tatsu appreciate it.