10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opethian

IMG

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

IMG

This is why i don't mess with black friday  :wink:
IMG

Nando

jeffhlewis

Quote from: TR0N on 12/02/2013, 08:17 AMIMG
Dude it's just a FRICKIN' TV that you can probably get on TigerDirect.com for the same price.

This is the second year I haven't done Black Friday and it was wonderful to not have to deal with those assclowns.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TR0N

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 12/02/2013, 09:23 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 12/02/2013, 08:17 AMIMG
Dude it's just a FRICKIN' TV that you can probably get on TigerDirect.com for the same price.

This is the second year I haven't done Black Friday and it was wonderful to not have to deal with those assclowns.
Hence why i prefer Cyber Monday  :wink: Funny to watch what people do on black Friday though,it's like watching a stampede people being run over etc.
IMG

PCEngineHell

/WorldOfTanksTigerversusTrain_zpsa017edea.png

Joe Redifer

Well, trains are not known for their logic skills and forethought.

PCEngineHell

Its a joke really. You don't fight any trains in the game. Its World of Tanks. I just happened to be at that spot at the right moment and snapped that pic at the right angle, position and all and put the caption on the pic.

Joe Redifer

This is Skyrim, right?

*runs*

JK but it would be cool to be blasting trains as they went by. I love doing stuff like that in games that let me.

JoshTurboTrollX

Was at an IKEA this past weekend and discovered this 'model Xbox' in one of the entertainment centres.

/f9jn.jpg
/uadt.jpg
/2tjh.jpg
/3l5x.jpg

It almost looks like it was intended to be a NES mod doesn't it?

PS: I asked if it was for sale or if I could take it, they just said it's not for sale or for taking....  :(
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

That's why you don't ask.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 12/09/2013, 03:17 PMThat's why you don't ask.
Damn, I shoulda kiester'd it....
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Joe Redifer

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/09/2013, 03:47 PMDamn, I shoulda kiester'd it....
I read that as "kickstartered".

SuperPlay

Another oldie from the net

forums finalgear com/attachments/off-topic/post-your-animated-gifs-thread-56k-takes-a-bus/3414d1271121786-newpunch.gif

blueraven

hahahhahahahhahahahaaaaaahahahahahaa

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: =D&gt;

blueraven

I forget where this one came from...

IMG

wtf... Don't flush a crow down the toilet?

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

I so like the "ESPECIALLY、" "特に、"  :lol: that came originally from fox1, I believe.

IMG

/y0k2.jpg

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TR0N

Coming soon to a neighbor near you  :roll: 8-[
IMG
IMG

Nando

Nando

Digi.k

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Nando

bob

Xak

^yes my love? I am in your head a lot aren't I? Charming aren't I?

/10202861197593838_.jpg
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

Nando

TR0N

IMG

Xak

OldRover

Costume idea I'm working on for a real-life project.

CostumeIdea.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1401540553424439
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Joe Redifer

You'd look good in it, Rover.

OldRover

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/20/2013, 10:27 PMYou'd look good in it, Rover.
I know; that's the idea.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

SuperPlay

A few randoms from the web

IMG

IMG

IMG

jeffhlewis

Can't post these here but, merry titsmas! (obviously NSFW)

http://www.reddit.com/r/tittydrop

Nando

NightWolve

This Christmas...better watch your step. ;)

IMG

Opethian

IMG

Xak

Nando

IMG

You are looking at Kobe Beef, served at Kawamura restaurant in Tokyo's Ginza district for 210,000 yen per kilogram.

PCEngineHell

Xak

^pshhh speak for yourself pedo

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xak on 12/30/2013, 06:12 PM^pshhh speak for yourself pedo
You're the little bitch posting pics of 12 year old looking girls and posting about your crush on them, so fuck off thief.

Xak

LMFAO, the little bitch is you apparently. Everything in your last post is a lie and you call me the thief? LmFAO

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xak on 12/30/2013, 06:36 PMLMFAO, the little bitch is you apparently. Everything in your last post is a lie and you call me the thief? LmFAO
You steal others work. That makes you a thief. You made it clear in prior pics posting that you are interested in what seems to be underage looking girls barely out of 5th grade. The only comfort of I'd say I get from you spending so much time here on this forum or being on the net plagiarizing others work is that it means that's one less min or hour you'd spend in your rapemobile stalking some guys 11 year old daughter on her way home from school.

Xak

^dude seriously?

I wonder who you are cuz I dont pay attention to names on here just Avatars, I hope your not the ... nevermind I wont insult people that have REAL problems.

So anyone that thinks an asian girl is attractive is a pedo? So what does that make the chic from Game Sack? I posted another pic of my Thai friend that clearly showed she's a woman. She's 23 to be exact. Drinking age

Anyways, considering there are men on this site with daughters you shouldnt even joke around like that. Usually the one pointing the finger is the most guilty. Im not the 40 year old neckbeard watching anime in his undies