The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Favorite game babes.

Started by MotoRoaderMike, 02/20/2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoRoaderMike

Now I'm sure everybody has at least one or more game babes here that they like. Aside from the women in Moto Roader, I also like:

Iris (Mega Man X)
Alia (Mega Man X)
Chun-Li
Morrigan
Rouge (Power Stone)
Jill Valentine
All the DOA girls

and a few others. What about you guys?
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Tatsujin

/p1010797uw5.jpg

:weixlern:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Digi.k

Cammy!!

Karen Erra from phantasy Star universe

MotoRoaderMike

Quote from: Tatsujin on 02/20/2007, 07:40 PM/p1010797uw5.jpg
:weixlern:
Oooh! Nice find! I've never seen that Chun-Li pic before! At least I don't think I have. BTW, a friend of mine drew this for me:

/motoroadergirllv2.png
/forumsiggs6.jpg

TR0N

Given this is my favorite SNK babe.

IMG
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Keranu

Amanda from Strip Fighter II would probably my favorite (seriously):

/amandaqo3.png
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

nat

Quote from: Tron on 02/20/2007, 11:20 PMGiven this is my favorite SNK babe.

IMG
I have never seen her before. But she is now my favorite. And I am in love.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

MotoRoaderMike

IMG
Who's that dressed as Mai ?
/forumsiggs6.jpg

TR0N

Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 02/21/2007, 12:01 AM

IMG
Who's that dressed as Mai ?
I don't know got it from a friend last year,
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Tron on 02/20/2007, 11:20 PMGiven this is my favorite snk babe.
IMG
Meow!  I think I have a new favorite - sorry Chun-Li.  Wait, maybe they'll go for a three-way.  [-o&lt;
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Joe Redifer

I hope those are real.

termis

I'm gonna go play some Fatal Fury  :P

Keranu

Quote from: thumpin_termis on 02/22/2007, 12:23 AMI'm gonna go play some Fatal Fury  :P
If you want bouncy, I recommend the KoF series instead.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

OldRover

Quote from: Keranu on 02/20/2007, 11:41 PMAmanda from Strip Fighter II would probably my favorite (seriously)
I'm rather partial to Medusa. :D
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

MotoRoaderMike

Quote from: Keranu on 02/22/2007, 12:44 AM
Quote from: thumpin_termis on 02/22/2007, 12:23 AMI'm gonna go play some Fatal Fury  :P
KOF's good, but there's nothing wrong with Fatal Fury now, is there?
/forumsiggs6.jpg

Joe Redifer

I feel that KoF controls better.

Keranu

Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 02/23/2007, 02:02 AM
Quote from: Keranu on 02/22/2007, 12:44 AM
KOF's good, but there's nothing wrong with Fatal Fury now, is there?
I recommended KoF over Fatal Fury because Mai's boobs are bouncier in the KoF series :D . Though I do prefer some KoF games over some Fatal Fury games much more.
IMG

termis

Ah, I only ever recall Mai in FF2.  In fact, I don't ever recall games where knockers bounced before that.  (I remember laughing about it with friends in the arcade)  I guess DoA really got that whole bouncy thing going later, but Mai is the original.  :D

Never was a KoF player, though I do own KoF95 on the SS.

CrackTiger

mebouncy.webp
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2007, 09:37 PMmebouncy.webp
Kind of looks like the big bust Mai model kit i have  :mrgreen:
IMG

GUTS

Why does her left tit have a cancerous lump?

Dark Fact

Yuko Ahso from the Valis series of course. :)  There is also this old game for the NES called Arkista's Ring which had a hot ass elf named Christine as the main character.  I like her too. :)
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

TR0N

Quote from: GUTS on 02/27/2007, 03:16 PMWhy does her left tit have a cancerous lump?
Breast cancer!?  :roll:
IMG

Seldane

Looks like it has other types of cancer as well.  Quite the mis-shaped body. :roll:
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

MotoRoaderMike

Alright, alright, enough with the Mai Shiranui gossip or whatever. Anyway, is it just me, or does that one chick from Moto Roader bare a resemblance to Mai Valentine from YuGiOh ?
/forumsiggs6.jpg

Kitsunexus

Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 03/08/2007, 01:13 AMAlright, alright, enough with the Mai Shiranui gossip or whatever. Anyway, is it just me, or does that one chick from Moto Roader bare a resemblance to Mai Valentine from YuGiOh ?
That's who I thought it was at first.

And my favorite game babe:
krystal.jpg
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

TR0N

Bump again!

Come to think of it looks like that model was based on how falcoon draws Mai.

If you seen what he does for snkp these days he all ways, exaggerates any characters features  :P
IMG

Joe Redifer

Who the god damn hell is "falcoon"?  Sounds like an asshole.  Please justify his existence.

Hobo Xiphas

He's half falcon, half racoon.

Regardless, he's better than the weirdo who drew the portraits when you selected a character in a SNK groove in CvS.  My god, the humanity!

Here is another butt for you:

/cvss2maiev5.gif

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/09/2007, 01:27 AMWho the god damn hell is "falcoon"?  Sounds like an asshole.  Please justify his existence.
Uhh, 1. I guess you're a different Joe Redifer than the OCR dude, he acted different.

2. Falcoon is a FAMOUS and amazing SNK artist.

Joe Redifer

The OCR Joe Redifer doesn't know who Falcoon is.  Go back in time and ask him.

GUTS

I think he's trying to say you're an asshole now or something.

TR0N

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/09/2007, 07:06 PMThe OCR Joe Redifer doesn't know who Falcoon is.  Go back in time and ask him.
He's real and a very fatcoon  :P
http://www.retroblast.com/coin-optv/episodes/035-snk_japan/ep35snk.wmv
IMG

Joe Redifer

Quote from: GUTSI think he's trying to say you're an asshole now or something.
That would be silly, since I've always been an asshole. And ONLY assholes don't know who Falcoon is.

EDIT:  Man that video was painful to watch!  It could use some editing and subtitling.  I almost fell asleep when the boring guy was asking questions, barely awake himself.

_Paul

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/10/2007, 05:20 AM
Quote from: GUTSI think he's trying to say you're an asshole now or something.
That would be silly, since I've always been an asshole. And ONLY assholes don't know who Falcoon is.
Well I don't know who Falcoon is either so I must proudly proclaim myself to be an asshole.
>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<

Seldane

Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

NecroPhile

Who's Falcoon? - I don't know, and I don't give a shit.
"I'm an asshole, and proud of it."
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TR0N

Keep fireing assholes!

Btw i don't think too much of falcoon style any ways.
IMG

PCEngineFX

Any more pics from this model ?  How tall is this ? (looks like maybe a foot or smaller ?)
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 03/19/2007, 04:23 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/26/2007, 09:37 PM=Hot Mai Shiranui pic=
Any more pics from this model?  How tall is this? (looks like maybe a foot or smaller?)
Is it anatomically correct under those clothes?

PCEngineFX

Even if not, I'd MAKE her anatomically correct!  :-"
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Dark Fact

Maybe this Falcoon guy is an asshole because he's famous for drawing assholes! :P
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

CrackTiger

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 03/19/2007, 04:23 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/26/2007, 09:37 PMmebouncy.webp
Any more pics from this model?  How tall is this? (looks like maybe a foot or smaller?)
There were some other pics when I grabbed it off of a kotaku post, but I don't have any more pics or links.

Here's one to make that Mai doll look anatomically correct:

Chun_Li_Yes_2.jpg
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Kitsunexus

Must. get. that. figure.

Hobo Xiphas

MY EYES, THEY BURN

Where exactly in one's domicile would you put something that tasteless?

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Xiphas on 03/22/2007, 08:00 PMMY EYES, THEY BURN

Where exactly in one's domicile would you put something that tasteless?
The bathroom FTW.

Also...

>___>

<___<

Uncensored SF2 anime Chun-Li Shower scene can be found here (click on videos, then shower in the popup Flash): http://www.hyfntrak.com/streetfighter2/AFF26322/

Oh and nobody tell Xiphas that you can take the bikinis OFF of all those skimpy Chun-Li figures, I don't think the poor soul would be able to take it.

OldRover

Quote from: Xiphas on 03/22/2007, 08:00 PMWhere exactly in one's domicile would you put something that tasteless?
I'd either put it on my desk near my monitor, or in my bedroom. My wife loves such things as much as I do. But tasteless? Pfft...
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Joe Redifer

Put it on your nightstand next to a jar of Vaseline (generously used) and a large box of Keenex (half of the tissues gone).  That way when you show it off, people will get the message as to the reason you own it.

Hobo Xiphas

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/22/2007, 08:09 PMOh and nobody tell Xiphas that you can take the bikinis OFF of all those skimpy Chun-Li figures, I don't think the poor soul would be able to take it.
It's not the near nudity that offends me, but rather the gross proportions!  Human bodies just simply can't look like that, ugh.

It just violates good aesthetic sense, really!  Pretend there is a screenshot of Kagami's win quote from Last Blade 2 below, I'm too lazy to take a screenshot of it!

Kitsunexus

I like unrealistically big boobs. So sue me.