RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PCEFX TV - Episode 7 status (finished & closed)

Started by PCEngineFX, 03/31/2007, 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

More to come...

IMG
PcenginefxTV_07.mov_thumbs.jpg
/pcenginefxtv_ep7.jpg

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/main/tv.html
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/main/dls/PcenginefxTV_07.wmv
In this episode, check out reviews for Wii Virtual Console games, as well as some things you may not have seen before!
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Dark Fact

AWESOME! :D I've been waiting forever for a new episode of PCEFX TV! I can't wait to see what new games you got to review!
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

Keranu

I forgot there was a sixth episode! Looking forward to the new one.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

NecroPhile

Woo-Hoo!  Patiently waiting for another fine episode.   8-[
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineFX

So just an update - I'm hoping to release the episode by this Friday.  Pre-production is 100% done, as well as filming for the live-action segments.  Reviews have been locked down and are in the final editing stages.  I've changed the format of the show a bit, so I hope you like the changes.  One thing I won't have is a specific "Turbo Goods" section this time, but splitting up what I would normally have in that section throughout the entire episode.

...now back to work!
IMG
IMG

evilmax17

IMG

PCEngineFX

PCEFX TV episode 7 is now finished!  New thread created for discussing the final product.
IMG
IMG