2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

WTB: tiger road cic

Started by bob, 07/29/2014, 09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

bob

Anyone have a cic copy available for a reasonable price?  Most of the 'bay prices i have seen are looking for $30+. I havent seen any up for bids. Just stupid high BINs.

bob

Im afraid what you would do to it.

bob

Im at the gate in denver airport. Just burst out a laugh. People looking at me.

slinkyturd

I've been watching an auction on ebay for one. Last I checked it was still under ten bucks including shipping. I was going to try to gobble it up but I probably shouldn't be spending the money...unless I can get your fish pillow to tease Nulltard for it...
70/95 US Turbochips