10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTB: tiger road cic

Started by bob, 07/29/2014, 09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

bob

Anyone have a cic copy available for a reasonable price?  Most of the 'bay prices i have seen are looking for $30+. I havent seen any up for bids. Just stupid high BINs.

bob

Im afraid what you would do to it.

bob

Im at the gate in denver airport. Just burst out a laugh. People looking at me.

slinkyturd

I've been watching an auction on ebay for one. Last I checked it was still under ten bucks including shipping. I was going to try to gobble it up but I probably shouldn't be spending the money...unless I can get your fish pillow to tease Nulltard for it...
70/95 US Turbochips