@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

too saggy.  those things will be at her knees when she's 50

Medic_wheat

Quote from: galam on 09/12/2014, 03:11 PMtoo saggy.  those things will be at her knees when she's 50
Thats why you upgrade when they are in their mid 30s.

I like old things but young women.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/12/2014, 04:17 PM
Quote from: galam on 09/12/2014, 03:11 PMtoo saggy.  those things will be at her knees when she's 50

How does your "Wide" feel about this? :3
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 09/12/2014, 04:21 PM

Pretty good except for when I buy more usless junk. Lol

Mathius

How true

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/12/2014, 04:44 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 09/12/2014, 04:21 PM

Pretty good except for when I buy more usless junk. Lol
She's alright with being exchanged except if it's for useless junk? I'm confused.
IMG

vexcollects

Quote from: vexcollects on 09/11/2014, 09:37 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 09/11/2014, 09:25 PM^^Layer Section is my fave (I think) Saturn shootie. I still can't believe some people don't like the graphics in this game. It has some rockin' audio as well.
Just waiting to get my Action Replay cart so I can actually play it. :(
...and then it arrived, and life is grand..

IMG

jtucci31

Quote from: vexcollects on 09/12/2014, 11:08 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 09/11/2014, 09:25 PM^^Layer Section is my fave (I think) Saturn shootie. I still can't believe some people don't like the graphics in this game. It has some rockin' audio as well.
Nice! Hope you enjoy Layer Section. Where did you get it?

Mathius

NCS has been sold out for a long time. That's where I got mine. Play Asia seems to have a few for a reasonable price.

vexcollects

Quote from: guest on 09/12/2014, 11:12 PM
Quote from: vexcollects on 09/12/2014, 11:08 PM
Nice! Hope you enjoy Layer Section. Where did you get it?
just eBay. Some seller in Japan. I wish it was a better story than that, but I heard about it, looked it up and saw it was less than $30 (action replay) , so I bought it. Same with layer section, but I think that was $18.

jeffhlewis

Layer section doesn't require RAM cart - but you should definitely buy the 4 in 1 action replay cart if you haven't already.

Mathius

If you have a rotatable monitor and can play it in TATE mode the game actually runs a bit smoother. Not sure why. Joe Redifer mentioned it in an old Game Sack. Joe, speak!

ToyMachine78

bob

I picked up Saints Row IV (greatest hits with a bunch of the DLC included) for PS3 yesterday.
Also, gamestop is still unloading PS2 discs.  Got these for 40 cents each...

/games/skin.jpg[/img]

cr8zykuban0

what I picked up this weekend at the classic gaming expo this weekend!

/34wb00il.jpg

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Medic_wheat

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 09/16/2014, 02:38 AMwhat I picked up this weekend at the classic gaming expo this weekend!
/34wb00il.jpg
You are going to love stubs the zombie

Metal slug x always fun.

Medic_wheat

Picks ups from the month

/20140916_084819_zpsvyukwlvi.jpg

Lastly biggest pick up thus far.

/20140916_091244_zpsjtkzhj2p.jpg

I'll say one thing. Waiting for the next 60 days for my wifes health insurance to start can not come fast enough. Visit and blood work along was $968 self pay. But we confirmed there is a baby the size of a grap so far.

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/16/2014, 09:34 AM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 09/16/2014, 02:38 AMwhat I picked up this weekend at the classic gaming expo this weekend!
/34wb00il.jpg
You are going to love stubs the zombie

Metal slug x always fun.
thanks dude. really excited to play the dancing mini game in stubbs

really happy to add metal slug x, now just need 3,4,and 5!

xcrement5x

Quote from: Nulltard on 09/16/2014, 11:27 AMtg16pac.webp
I got a US TG16 LaserActive PAC for $69 shipped, and I immediately put my nuts on it.
You lucky bastard with salty nuts.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

paybacks3

just picked this guy up in a trade for some extra NES games i had laying around

modded saturn svideo wires and some good burned games.

IMG
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: paybacks3 on 09/16/2014, 02:01 PMjust picked this guy up in a trade for some extra NES games i had laying around

IMG
I was going to say you got two semi expensive titles but they are copies.

But they look like good copies lol.

Enjoy your Saturn. I didnt know you could region mod the system as most use the action replay card to play imports

paybacks3

you can region mod it .. this guy is just modded to play back up games... action replay is on order for all the goodie imports and fighters that need the extra ram

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/16/2014, 02:04 PM
Quote from: paybacks3 on 09/16/2014, 02:01 PMjust picked this guy up in a trade for some extra NES games i had laying around

IMG
I was going to say you got two semi expensive titles but they are copies.

But they look like good copies lol.

Enjoy your Saturn. I didnt know you could region mod the system as most use the action replay card to play imports
IMG

LameKat

Quote from: Nulltard on 09/16/2014, 11:27 AMtg16pac.webp
I got a US TG16 LaserActive PAC for $69 shipped, and I immediately put my nuts on it.
How the what now?! Nice score.

FiftyQuid

/34wb00il.jpg
How many boxed TV Sports games do you figure are still out there???  :)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

MrFulci

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 09/17/2014, 10:53 AMHow many boxed TV Sports games do you figure are still out there???  :)
I don't know about the sports games, but one of the guys at TZD said, before they shut down, that his mausoleum could be lined with, "Power Golf" games, as an indication of the stock TZD had of that title.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 09/17/2014, 10:53 AM
/34wb00il.jpg
How many boxed TV Sports games do you figure are still out there???  :)
I figure there are still a few out there. I got these in a trade thanks to my boy syphic. just need boxed tv sports hockey!

cr8zykuban0

todays pickups!

was able to find a nice icade at a thrift store for 15 bucks, been enjoying some blazing star on the ipad!
IMG

also finished the samurai shodown saga on the mvs, I was missing the first game lol and I got it!
IMG

EvilEvoIX

QUALITY Neo Pick Up.  I have those games but on MVS as well but no Shock Boxes, I need to get those things.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 09/19/2014, 09:45 AMQUALITY Neo Pick Up.  I have those games but on MVS as well but no Shock Boxes, I need to get those things.
thanks dude! finally ordered shock boxes for the new mvs games I got.  love the shockboxes to death!

PunkCryborg

So happy I found this locally! This thing is absolutely MINT. This must have been stored in a clean climate controlled environment. There are no scratches or even any dust or dirt  particles on it. I have been hoping to find one for a while locally and got lucky to find this today! Now I just need some pacs :D
IMG
IMG
IMG

Mathius

Very nice, Punk! I may be getting closer to being able to owning one of those fine machines. I hope you can score some nice pacs for cheap.

jtucci31

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 09/19/2014, 11:53 PMSo happy I found this locally! This thing is absolutely MINT. This must have been stored in a clean climate controlled environment. There are no scratches or even any dust or dirt  particles on it. I have been hoping to find one for a while locally and got lucky to find this today! Now I just need some pacs :D
Ah you did pick it up from the guy on Craigslist! Nice! It looks great.

Opethian

IMG

Digi.k

I finally caved it and got a xbone..... thanks to forza horizon 2 demo...

/c87da5ecec3260e37b6fea7fd8ca3354.jpg

also been buying music CD's from yester years..

/33bf5b822690cc6afadf2ecd9ebc52e6.jpg

o.pwuaioc

The lack of OBEYing is forgiven by the quality music below the shitbox. Glad to see some Transformer love.

cr8zykuban0

some more pickups! n64 and more shockboxes!

IMG

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 09/19/2014, 11:53 PMSo happy I found this locally! This thing is absolutely MINT. This must have been stored in a clean climate controlled environment. There are no scratches or even any dust or dirt  particles on it. I have been hoping to find one for a while locally and got lucky to find this today! Now I just need some pacs :D
IMG
IMG
IMG
holy smokes! awesome find!!!

Medic_wheat

/20140920_174019_zpspbgllbdo.jpg

Cant wait to rewatch Metropolis. Havent seen it since it first came out. Never owned it use to just rent it  even came with a moni cd. Must have some music I assume

Ahh possibly my favoirt Gundom series. Short. Sweet. And much more grity

To bad there was only the one dvd. Ahh back when they would milk the shit out of a 12 episode series. Only 3 episodes on a single dvd.  Sigh.

Medic_wheat

/20140919_171524_zps4rzobitn.jpg

Lastly lick ups from an antique store of all places.

Sparky

Not  a game but maybe even better :)
For my girls.. Costs me $250.. Had to give it some TLC
Replaced battery, cleaned carb. Fuck Iam good :P

IMG

BlueBMW

Gettin ready for that long cold snowy Canadian winter? :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

DeshDildo

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/21/2014, 10:35 PMGettin ready for that long cold snowy Canadian winter? :D
Shit, after the winter we got here in NW Ohio last year this would be the perfect item to slap a plow on the front and have fun running across the lake on.  I live in a smaller community within the city and my street dead ends into the lake.  Everyone out here busts out the toys when winter comes and I feel left out.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

BlueBMW

This will be my first winter back in Colorado in 12 years.  Honestly I'm excited about the snow.  Though I've never shopped for snow tires before...  :-k
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

DeshDildo

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/22/2014, 12:02 AMThis will be my first winter back in Colorado in 12 years.  Honestly I'm excited about the snow.  Though I've never shopped for snow tires before...  :-k
An extra set of cheap wheels and blizzaks are the best investment in the world.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

xcrement5x

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/22/2014, 12:02 AMThis will be my first winter back in Colorado in 12 years.  Honestly I'm excited about the snow.  Though I've never shopped for snow tires before...  :-k
Heh, it's been almost 6 years for me here and I've still never bought them.  Granted, I never take my little Corolla very far besides plowed roads during the winter.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

BlueBMW

Since I'm hoping to make a few trips up to Keystone this winter I figured some snows might be helpful.  Unfortunately my car has those silly TPM sensors so either I use one set of wheels or I buy a second set of sensors...

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 09/21/2014, 10:33 PMNot  a game but maybe even better :)
For my girls.. Costs me $250.. Had to give it some TLC
Replaced battery, cleaned carb. Fuck Iam good :P

IMG
nice quad sparky! better than a game! have fun with that awesome ride!

NecroPhile

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/22/2014, 01:14 PMSince I'm hoping to make a few trips up to Keystone this winter I figured some snows might be helpful.  Unfortunately my car has those silly TPM sensors so either I use one set of wheels or I buy a second set of sensors...
That's what scares me about getting a new mullet chariot - another set of sensors and they all have big brakes, so you gotta get big/expensive wheels and big/expensive tires.  It was about $800 for a set for my current ride, but it's more like $3000 now.  :shock:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

DeshDildo

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/22/2014, 01:14 PMSince I'm hoping to make a few trips up to Keystone this winter I figured some snows might be helpful.  Unfortunately my car has those silly TPM sensors so either I use one set of wheels or I buy a second set of sensors...
I live with the low tire light on all winter.  I also MANUALLY check my tire pressures like they used to do in the old days.