12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

ZX Spectrum 2015 calendar

Started by _Paul, 11/08/2014, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

_Paul

This might interest about 1% of you but here it is anyway:

http://www.sunteam.co.uk/calendars.html

esteban

#1
HELL YES.

I think you were generous with your figure.

I would put the interest level in Speccy at 0.25% (+/- 0.5%)

L'Awesome calendar, of course.

YOU LAZY BASTARDS! Listen to some ZX Spectrum tunes and put this calendar on your desk!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ccovell

Quote from: esteban on 11/08/2014, 01:03 PMYOU LAZY BASTARDS! Listen to some ZX Spectrum tunes and put this calendar on your desk!
I was too shaky after vomiting to hit the print button on my screen.


I kid, I kid, but seriously.  I know some folks love the Spectrum and even its beeper tunes.  But to me, besides some interesting Follin prog-rock tunes, the rest of the Speccy's music library sounds like a hyperactive geiger counter.

Joe Redifer

Zee Ecks Spectrum. Zeeeeeeeeee. Not zed. Zed's dead, baby.

ccovell

You fight about it even in print????!?

Me: "route."

Joe: .... "I don't like the way he's pronouncing that."

Joe Redifer

Well the calendar is clearly ZED X Spectrum and that is unacceptable. This is why the download link doesn't work. It needs to be changed to ZEE X Spectrum.

Nazi NecroPhile

I'm interested enough to at least look at it, but linky no worky.  :|
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

_Paul

Quote from: ccovell on 11/09/2014, 11:50 PM
Quote from: esteban on 11/08/2014, 01:03 PMYOU LAZY BASTARDS! Listen to some ZX Spectrum tunes and put this calendar on your desk!
I was too shaky after vomiting to hit the print button on my screen.


I kid, I kid, but seriously.  I know some folks love the Spectrum and even its beeper tunes.  But to me, besides some interesting Follin prog-rock tunes, the rest of the Speccy's music library sounds like a hyperactive geiger counter.
You've been listening to the wrong tunes, clearly.

Try: Thundercats, Cybernoid 1 & 2, Stormlord, Starglider, Bionic Commando and stuff. 128k versions.
This kind of thing



I fixed the link now.

esteban

Quote from: ccovell on 11/09/2014, 11:50 PM
Quote from: esteban on 11/08/2014, 01:03 PMYOU LAZY BASTARDS! Listen to some ZX Spectrum tunes and put this calendar on your desk!
I was too shaky after vomiting to hit the print button on my screen.


I kid, I kid, but seriously.  I know some folks love the Spectrum and even its beeper tunes.  But to me, besides some interesting Follin prog-rock tunes, the rest of the Speccy's music library sounds like a hyperactive geiger counter.
I thought that, too. But then I heard some stuff (courtesy sunteam_paul) that made me a believer.

Of course, I don't disagree with you: overall, the majority of Speccy games are bleeps and bloops in the sound department.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wildfruit


esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

IT BETTER HAVE HORACE OR IM FUCKING DOING SOMETHING
THINGS.

YEAH
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 11/13/2014, 01:52 PMIT BETTER HAVE HORACE OR IM FUCKING DOING SOMETHING
THINGS.

YEAH
IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

Horace deserves his own calendar

esteban

Quote from: guest on 11/13/2014, 04:32 PMHorace deserves his own calendar
Absolutely. Especially his Master System games.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG