OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Your new TG16/CD collection purchases for the month?

Started by ifkz, 06/12/2014, 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr8zykuban0

victory run was originally sealed but unsealed it but will post pics from when it was sealed on my facebook page

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 10/11/2014, 12:09 AM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 10/10/2014, 11:35 PMvictory run was originally sealed but unsealed it but will post pics from when it was sealed on my facebook page
bonus points is you use the discarded shrink wrap as a prophilactic.  :lol:
lol i'll post up a pic of me ripping off the seal on the turbo/pc engine group on fb since I got it on my phone lol

grache

Just did a BIN for $95 shipped for a TG16 in "great condition" with all cables and Air Zonk & R-Type.

There was a stock picture for the console and no pics of the games. A bit risky, but I guess I'll be ok because of ebay's buyer protection. With inflated prices and not knowing the condition of anything not sure if this was a good deal or not???

I have a TG16 and R-Type I for the PCE, so I only really needed Air Zonk. *If* I can resist my hoarding tendencies, the TG16 will be up for sale here; no gouging/ebay.
TurboGrafx-16 HuCard Collection: 7.3% complete    7 / 96 titles

mitsuman

Received my CIB with comic of Keith Courage today. I'll get some pictures up once I get my box from Sparky.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: grache on 10/30/2014, 06:09 PMJust did a BIN for $95 shipped for a TG16 in "great condition" with all cables and Air Zonk & R-Type.

There was a stock picture for the console and no pics of the games. A bit risky, but I guess I'll be ok because of ebay's buyer protection. With inflated prices and not knowing the condition of anything not sure if this was a good deal or not???

I have a TG16 and R-Type I for the PCE, so I only really needed Air Zonk. *If* I can resist my hoarding tendencies, the TG16 will be up for sale here; no gouging/ebay.
Nice excited to see what kind of cobdition you get the stuff in. I am sure the games are loose but hey!  New TG-16 games loose kr complete is always good

grache

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/30/2014, 08:19 PMNice excited to see what kind of cobdition you get the stuff in. I am sure the games are loose but hey!  New TG-16 games loose kr complete is always good
I'll post pics when it arrives. I think there's a chance, albeit very small, that the games aren't loose. The seller isn't a video game scalper, and has only sold ~4 other items this year on ebay. I think it's something like a mother who's selling their kids old video games or she found it at a yard sale and her grand-kids wanted a PS4 instead.

Loose, with manual, CIC or boxed I'm still getting Air Zonk, so happy days are here again.

cr8zykuban0

some new pickups!
IMG
IMG
eventually sealed games get opened up! games are meant to be played!!!
IMG

Bklyn4ever

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 10/30/2014, 11:31 PMsome new pickups!
IMG
IMG
eventually sealed games get opened up! games are meant to be played!!!
IMG
Congrats on your new scores!

reno5

cr8zykuban0

thanks blkyn4ever!

reno5, thats what im trying to do but not keep my games sealed but just to have them in their box!

reno5

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 10/31/2014, 09:25 AMthanks blkyn4ever!

reno5, thats what im trying to do but not keep my games sealed but just to have them in their box!
I only have 4 boxed games. None sealed.

cr8zykuban0

im at 32 boxed games and 37 cic games.  im hoping to eventually get all of my games cib which will be a very tough and pricy journey!

bob

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 10/31/2014, 10:02 AMim at 32 boxed games and 37 cic games.  im hoping to eventually get all of my games cib which will be a very tough and pricy journey!
/lost.jpg

mitsuman

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: galam on 10/31/2014, 10:09 AM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 10/31/2014, 10:02 AMim at 32 boxed games and 37 cic games.  im hoping to eventually get all of my games cib which will be a very tough and pricy journey!
/lost.jpg
cib games,  they're more than good, they're great! lol

congrats on your complete keith courage mitsuman! I believe I saw that on fb!

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/31/2014, 12:43 PManotherhaul.webp
why am i such a sucker for shrinkwrapped minty boxes?

I agree with kuban0, they're grrrrreat!  Better than french fries at a ramen joint for sure!
hell yeah Nulltard! but I like opening up those sealed games and sniffing the inside goodness! I do the same when I pick up neo geo aes games. the smell is magically delicious!

btw, im raffling off an alien crush box if you are interested in checking out the raffle

mitsuman

Where in the hell are you guys finding all of these things?

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: mitsuman on 10/31/2014, 02:25 PMWhere in the hell are you guys finding all of these things?
ebay my friend! patience and consistency pays off!

ifkz

Quote from: grache on 10/30/2014, 06:09 PMJust did a BIN for $95 shipped for a TG16 in "great condition" with all cables and Air Zonk & R-Type.
I saw this auction too; it always pays to read the auction description!  Good thing you did a BIN, I'm sure it would have ended up in a bidding war otherwise.  Even if you just get two loose cards in the deal, you are pretty far ahead in terms of value.  Also, thanks for offering up the system to the community, I'm sure it will find a good home here.  Looking forward to those pics!
THANKS TO ALL PCEFX members who have helped fix my hardware and add to my games library!  What a thrill!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: mitsuman on 10/31/2014, 02:25 PMWhere in the hell are you guys finding all of these things?
In Nicki Minaj.
IMG

cr8zykuban0

GoldenWheels

I picked up the Beeshu "Ultimate Superstick"  for about 32 bucks. I've wanted an arcade stick to use for a while and had read that the Turbo Stick is not so great.

Somewhat ironically I then saw today (and won) an ok priced (23$) auction for a Playstation-to-Turbografx controller converter. So I suppose soon I can just use one of the many PS sticks I have.

jtucci31

Quote from: GoldenWheels on 11/03/2014, 10:27 AMI picked up the Beeshu "Ultimate Superstick"  for about 32 bucks. I've wanted an arcade stick to use for a while and had read that the Turbo Stick is not so great.

Somewhat ironically I then saw today (and won) an ok priced (23$) auction for a Playstation-to-Turbografx controller converter. So I suppose soon I can just use one of the many PS sticks I have.
I saw that converter and didn't realize it could be used for that. I assume that's why most people get it, unless they really want to obey with a ps2 controller.

bob

Quote from: GoldenWheels on 11/03/2014, 10:27 AMI picked up the Beeshu "Ultimate Superstick"  for about 32 bucks. I've wanted an arcade stick to use for a while and had read that the Turbo Stick is not so great.

I'm trying to trade my beeshu for a regular...
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=17005.0

GoldenWheels

Quote from: guest on 11/03/2014, 11:55 AMI saw that converter and didn't realize it could be used for that. I assume that's why most people get it, unless they really want to obey with a ps2 controller.
I'm confused tucci...not trying to be a smartass, but what did you think it did? And what do you think it does now? I may have worded my post weirdly.

It doesn't work two ways (Doesn't make TG stuff work on PS) if you somehow read it that way. I just mentioned that I got a TG arcade stick AND the PS to TG converter because it was just kind of silly of me to get two solutions to one problem in the same weekend. 

It only does one thing that i know of, let's me use PScontrollers on the TG. I love the PS2 controller (and the various other options the port offers me, turbo controllers, arcade sticks, etc) and do really want to obey with one. Is that sacrilege?  :twisted:

GoldenWheels

Quote from: galam on 11/03/2014, 02:12 PMI'm trying to trade my beeshu for a regular...
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=17005.0
If I had one (I don't)  I likely would have considered it. What's your project galam, if I can ask?

It appears these two are the only stock stick options for the TG. Opinions? Again, I have read on various places largely bad things about the Turbo Stick. But never used one myself.

GoldenWheels

jtucci31

Quote from: GoldenWheels on 11/03/2014, 02:19 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/03/2014, 11:55 AMI saw that converter and didn't realize it could be used for that. I assume that's why most people get it, unless they really want to obey with a ps2 controller.
I'm confused tucci...not trying to be a smartass, but what did you think it did? And what do you think it does now? I may have worded my post weirdly.

It doesn't work two ways (Doesn't make TG stuff work on PS) if you somehow read it that way. I just mentioned that I got a TG arcade stick AND the PS to TG converter because it was just kind of silly of me to get two solutions to one problem in the same weekend. 

It only does one thing that i know of, let's me use PScontrollers on the TG. I love the PS2 controller (and the various other options the port offers me, turbo controllers, arcade sticks, etc) and do really want to obey with one. Is that sacrilege?  :twisted:
Well when i first saw that ps2-tg16 converter i was confused as to why someone would want to use a regular dual shock controller to play turbo games. Hadn't realized it could be used for ps2 fight sticks for fighting games and such on the turbo.

But if you're a fan of the ps2 controller, i won't judge! I'll have to keep my eye out for that converter in the future.

GoldenWheels

Quote from: guest on 11/04/2014, 02:06 AMWell when i first saw that ps2-tg16 converter i was confused as to why someone would want to use a regular dual shock controller to play turbo games. Hadn't realized it could be used for ps2 fight sticks for fighting games and such on the turbo.

But if you're a fan of the ps2 controller, i won't judge! I'll have to keep my eye out for that converter in the future.
I do actually like the TG controller just fine! I may use a PS2 dual shock only because I have a nice wireless one...though my experience says wireless doesn't always like converters for some reason (My logitech PS2 wireless controller doesn't work through a PS2-Xbox converter for some reason). 

But yeah this is mostly for using sticks. Ironically (again) I got the Beeshu stick in the mail yesterday...and the down direction was shot. I opened the controller up and someone had pulled on down, so hard, that the board had cracked (!) and the spring and leaf contact had been wrecked. Seller was great and I got a refund but now I REALLY want to use the thing, having it in my hands!

haha and thans for not judging!  O:) I play my Atari 7800 with a Genesis controller too!

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

mitsuman

Quote from: guest on 11/04/2014, 11:03 AM
Quote from: mitsuman on 10/31/2014, 11:51 AMYay!
You need to get a styrofoam block for that bad boy too ;)
Yes I do. Maybe I'll go to a hobby shop and buy a sheet of it to cut it to size.

reson8er

I finally, FINALLY just got the Rondo of Blood (I've owned a burned copy for years which I bought on eBay before making your own was viable) and could not be happier.

grache

Quote from: reson8er on 11/04/2014, 03:24 PMI finally, FINALLY just got the Rondo of Blood (I've owned a burned copy for years which I bought on eBay before making your own was viable) and could not be happier.
WTT/WTS/WTR(affle) your burned copy?

reson8er

Quote from: grache on 11/04/2014, 06:05 PM
Quote from: reson8er on 11/04/2014, 03:24 PMI finally, FINALLY just got the Rondo of Blood (I've owned a burned copy for years which I bought on eBay before making your own was viable) and could not be happier.
WTT/WTS/WTR(affle) your burned copy?
Nah, I'll probably hang onto it for shits and giggles. I've had it for so long now, it thinks its a real game. :-k

reson8er

Quote from: guest on 11/05/2014, 11:03 AMwhy raffle a CDR? :lol: it'd cost more to ship than it would to burn. :D
Haha yup. The person who sold me the copy did put a little effort into it by putting in full color (low quality) CD case sleeve and printing a blown up picture of the games cover on the disc also in color. Its a total hack job but at better than a marker titled CD I guess. Ill post a pic of it when I get home.

mitsuman

reson8er

My Fake Rondo of Blood

Some things the photos don't show
1. The back of the disc is blue like CDR used to be.
2. The "Instructions" are actually just a color print of the front and back of the manual and is blank if you open it.

Outisde
/15112356054_860d7b04df_z.jpg
Inside
/15547136057_5364edbcb2_z.jpg

HailingTheThings

Quote from: reson8er on 11/07/2014, 10:31 AM1. The back of the disc is blue like CDR used to be.
What kind of CD-R did you use?
IMG

bob

reson8er

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 11/07/2014, 11:45 PM
Quote from: reson8er on 11/07/2014, 10:31 AM1. The back of the disc is blue like CDR used to be.
Oh this isn't mine, it's a copy I bought off eBay a long, long time ago. I'm Posting it here because I recently replace it with the real deal and thought it would be cool to show the copy.

PCEngineFX

IMG

Local pickup.  $105 for all.  I'm pretty much only buying hardware these days.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 11/08/2014, 08:00 PMIMG

Dude, that's a lot of money. I could have scanned the boxes for you (but I got rid of the cable package  eons ago).

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

mitsuman

I totally want that 6' extension cable!

bob

cjameslv

Quote from: mitsuman on 11/08/2014, 08:48 PM

I totally want that 6' extension cable!
I just got one of the extension cables just a month ago sealed. Pretty cheap too $25. Not so sealed anymore though  :wink:

ifkz

Wow have things gotten expensive!
I'm glad other collectors got what they wanted for their collection, but...the dollar signs...the $$$$$!!!!
Ack!
THANKS TO ALL PCEFX members who have helped fix my hardware and add to my games library!  What a thrill!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: reson8er on 11/08/2014, 07:41 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 11/07/2014, 11:45 PM
Oh this isn't mine, it's a copy I bought off eBay a long, long time ago. I'm Posting it here because I recently replace it with the real deal and thought it would be cool to show the copy.
Oops, okay, Mister.
IMG

PCEngineFX

Quote from: esteban on 11/08/2014, 08:30 PM

Dude, that's a lot of money. I could have scanned the boxes for you (but I got rid of the cable package  eons ago).

IMG
Well, better now than later/never.  Prices will only keep going up and finding anything brand-new/sealed is a must get.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

EvilEvoIX

I remember getting Jackie chan for a $1 loose.  Good times.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.