The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Mario Kart 8 is the tits....

Started by Dicer, 05/30/2014, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digi.k

there will be DLC it's not going to be free tho..

Looks like there is a homage to F-Zero
IMG

IMG

looks like the first DLC will hit in Nov 2014.  The 2nd DLC will hit in may 2015 !!!!!!!

IMG

TheClash603

I read that it is going to be $10 or $15, but you get 8 courses, 3 characters, and some new karts.  Considering this is extra content truly being made after the game's release, I am really happy with the value.  Can't wait!

johnnymad

Just read about the newly announced DLC. Much better than the Mercedes cars. Would be cool to race as Link but I probably won't end up buying it.

wildfruit

Maybe this is trying to recoup some money Nintendo spent giving away free games. I mean I got MK8 and another game for £35 roughly cant be much profit there.

johnnymad

Quote from: wildfruit on 08/26/2014, 09:22 PMMaybe this is trying to recoup some money Nintendo spent giving away free games. I mean I got MK8 and another game for £35 roughly cant be much profit there.
Hmm. You could be right. Never thought of it like that.

wildfruit

The more I think about this the more it is pissing me off.

johnnymad

Might be a way to recoup some of the money "lost" from the downloaded games, but sure that not everyone will pick it up. Don't think I will.

PukeSter

Quote from: TheClash603 on 08/26/2014, 09:01 PMI read that it is going to be $10 or $15, but you get 8 courses, 3 characters, and some new karts.  Considering this is extra content truly being made after the game's release, I am really happy with the value.  Can't wait!
Actually even better pricing.

Both packs have 3 characters, 4 vehicles and 8 tracks each!

and both packs together will be only $12!!!!!!!

I gotta start playing this game.

vexcollects

Controlled replays. Best feature and funny as hell. Can't wait for the DLC. Plus, I can actually play a game with someone who is sitting next to me. Where did that go to over the last 5 years (not necessarily talking about Nintendo)?

PukeSter

Started playing this game, best Mario kart yet. Has a perfect balance of skill and chance.

Me and Wario are gonna run over some bitches. ;)

This is my new favorite online game along with Titanfall (which everyone should have).

Digi.k

the new tracks DLC is out now !!

munchiaz

Quote from: Digi.k on 11/13/2014, 06:59 AMthe new tracks DLC is out now !!
I will be downloading it today after work

Digi.k

TR0N

Quote from: Digi.k on 11/13/2014, 09:32 PMIMG

There's way too many links here :o

i6.minus.com/iAjpqpuaqZntH.jpg
So many links ! At least it's not a clone character like tanooki mario and cat peach are :P
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

munchiaz

So far i'm digging the new tracks. Played them on 100cc last night. The F-Zero track is really nice, and the remix of mute city is good on the ears

esadajr

No doubt the best Kart game ever made. Everything is right about it. Looks great, sounds great, plays great.

It's been a couple months since I last played it. I gotta find some time this weekend.
Gaming since 1985

TR0N

Quote from: munchiaz on 11/14/2014, 11:01 AMSo far i'm digging the new tracks. Played them on 100cc last night. The F-Zero track is really nice, and the remix of mute city is good on the ears
Ditto the on F-Zero track i also really enjoy the excitebike track.
IMG

BlueBMW

I just downloaded the DLC today.  Really nice stuff!  Weve got three rainbow road tracks now??!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TR0N

Quote from: BlueBMW on 11/15/2014, 04:19 PMI just downloaded the DLC today.  Really nice stuff!  Weve got three rainbow road tracks now??!
Nintendo really likes there skittles  :P Beside it being the snes rainbow road,to many tights turns and it's easy to fall off  ](*,) Also after watching guru larry review of the dlc i completely agree.
Mario Kart 8: Zelda x Mario Kart 8 DLC Review (60FPS)
IMG

DragonmasterDan

We should look into a friend code exchange and scheduling multi-player matches for Mario Kart 8 among members here. It's a blast to play online.
--DragonmasterDan

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan