@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshTurboTrollX

TV series about reintroducing undead to society after the initial outbreak.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

mackdanger

Ladies and gentleman, I give you...Ralph Jaguar:
RALPH'S UNIVERSE: THE REBOOT- # 9: FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS

I find the weirdest shit when I get drunk.
Check out "Skill Sets" my 1CC / No Death video series:
https://www.youtube.com/user/richardgalactic

esteban

Quote from: mackdanger on 11/03/2014, 10:02 PMLadies and gentleman, I give you...Ralph Jaguar:
RALPH'S UNIVERSE: THE REBOOT- # 9: FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS

I find the weirdest shit when I get drunk.
Damn. The pacing is perfect.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

DragonmasterDan

This girl talking about controversy's with gaming.
--DragonmasterDan

HailingTheThings

IMG

Opethian

IMG

ToyMachine78

Watch this shit.... Lol And I wondered why I grew up soooooo cynical of the church...

Deception of a Generation [198x] [VHS]:

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

IMG

Otaking

Billy(Game Chasers) gets given a free Air Zonk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

bob

Has nobody seen Too Many Cooks on adult swim?
I pissed myself laughing.

jeffhlewis

Quote from: galam on 11/15/2014, 03:43 PMHas nobody seen Too Many Cooks on adult swim?
I lost it when they introduced Smarf

esteban

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 11/15/2014, 09:12 PM
Quote from: galam on 11/15/2014, 03:43 PMHas nobody seen Too Many Cooks on adult swim?
I lost it when they introduced Smarf
I watched 6-7 minutes....

Digi.k

a certain hudsonsoft game gets a little mention in Sunset overdrive

HailingTheThings

IMG

Psycho Punch

Don't believe what the people say ITS TURBO TIME IT'S TURBOGRAFX TIME
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Otaking

Quote from: Digi.k on 11/17/2014, 09:18 PMa certain hudsonsoft game gets a little mention in Sunset overdrive
Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

technozombie

munchiaz

TR0N

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 11/17/2014, 11:55 PM
SERIOUSLY.
Really the reviewer had a complaint towards exile difficulty ? I all ways found exile to be a rather easy game.If he would to try the u.s version of exile wp,he would be in for a rude awaking.
IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: TR0N on 11/19/2014, 01:00 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 11/17/2014, 11:55 PM
SERIOUSLY.
Really the reviewer had a complaint towards exile difficulty ? I all ways found exile to be a rather easy game.If he would to try the u.s version of exile wp,he would be in for a rude awaking.
If I was able to get my hands on a copy of WP for cheap, I'd send it to him just to see the review, of course this would be after finding my own copy.
IMG

NightWolve

As stated elsewhere, this Chinese music video is all kinds of WTF! I think it's kinda awesome for the weirdness. I wouldn't have thought that somebody could make a clucking-like-a-chicken routine in a pop song work, but this Chinese babe and her group figured out how. Heh.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: NightWolve on 11/19/2014, 03:39 AM
Wang Rong Rollin - Chick Chick Music Video
As stated elsewhere, this Chinese music video is all kinds of WTF! I think it's kinda awesome for the weirdness. I wouldn't have thought somebody could make a clucking like a chicken routine in a pop song work, but this Chinese babe and her group figured out how. Heh.
Ahh! Also, kinda interesting.

Another also..

IMG
IMG

NightWolve

esteban

As stated elsewhere, this Chinese music video is all kinds of WTF! I think it's kinda awesome for the weirdness. I wouldn't have thought somebody could make a clucking like a chicken routine in a pop song work, but this Chinese babe and her group figured out how. Heh.
It didn't need the animated cartoon stuff. I don't know why this video exists, but we are better off for it. Ha!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: esteban on 11/19/2014, 08:24 PM
It didn't need the animated cartoon stuff. I don't know why this video exists, but we are better off for it. Ha!
First there was gangam style

Then there was what does the fox say

And now. There is this

Ehh

Weakest of the bunch

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NightWolve on 11/19/2014, 03:39 AM【1080Pã€'王è"‰Rollin-小雞小雞(Chick Chick)MV [Official Music Video]官方完整版

As stated elsewhere, this Chinese music video is all kinds of WTF! I think it's kind of awesome for the weirdness. I wouldn't have thought somebody could make a clucking like a chicken routine in a pop song work, but this Chinese babe and her group figured out how. Heh.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Psycho Punch

But honestly this looks like it was engineered to go viral from the get go. Lame.

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 11/19/2014, 08:28 PMIt didn't need the animated cartoon stuff. I don't know why this video exists, but we are better off for it. Ha!
We didn't need 6+ reposts either, este. WTF ? How did that happen, using some weird tablet or ? Looks like you had some kind of robo-repeat posting per minute action going and what not. If it was a joke, I don't get it, but hey, if you wanna be whacky here, who am I to deny you your chance at silliness, right ? :P

Sadler

As stated elsewhere, this Chinese music video is all kinds of WTF! I think it's kind of awesome for the weirdness. I wouldn't have thought that somebody could make a clucking-like-a-chicken routine in a pop song work, but this Chinese babe and her group figured out how. Heh.
Man, that's fucking awesome! :lol:

NightWolve

Quote from: Sadler on 11/19/2014, 09:45 PM
As stated elsewhere, this Chinese music video is all kinds of WTF! I think it's kind of awesome for the weirdness. I wouldn't have thought that somebody could make a clucking-like-a-chicken routine in a pop song work, but this Chinese babe and her group figured out how. Heh.
Man, that's fucking awesome! :lol:
What I love most now is all the butthurt that it's causing as indicated by the Comments section. The humorless, uppity, wound-tight types.

Quote"I suffered through watching it and now I have to vomit." "WTF is a chua米?" "Is this bitch insane?" "Oh, this must be the music of the next generation." "Did I just drop acid?" "How did she not piss herself laughing when she made this video?" "Fuck me. This gave me goosebumps on my goosebumps."
The one main guy I got a kick out of was some militant-sounding commie douche, all Commander Mao and what not - looks totally serious, not joking around. He's like, "Here's what happens when capitalist influence infiltrates our culture! We need to fight/push back against the scourge of capitalism, yadda yadda..." HA!

The damn video is all in good fun. The chick is just having dopey fun with it, it's not an indicator of the end of civilization as you know it for crying out loud... Much more worse things of influence exist, and I can't see how this could be thought of as a negative influence that would lead to x, y, and z, etc.

TR0N

As stated elsewhere, this Chinese music video is all kinds of WTF! I think it's kinda awesome for the weirdness. I wouldn't have thought that somebody could make a clucking-like-a-chicken routine in a pop song work, but this Chinese babe and her group figured out how. Heh.
I just burned allot of brain cells by watching that  ](*,) Yeah,china really likes there chicken&pork but man making a catchy theme song about it  :lol: 8-[
IMG

NightWolve

In case one was wondering what the lyrics of it are, well, yeah, she doesn't say much actually. Heh-heh. Translation from a Chinese speaker on me FB:
QuoteActually, that one makes even more sense than the one you posted. The above video is literally nothing but clucking sounds, the words "hen," "rooster" and "chick," and the phrase "Who stole my rice?" literally repeated again and again...
So when she's doing that pouting and closes those frames, it's likely the "Who stole my rice ??" Heh.

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 11/19/2014, 09:06 PMWe didn't need 6+ reposts either, este. WTF ? How did that happen, using some weird tablet or ? Looks like you had some kind of robo-repeat posting per minute action going and what not. If it was a joke, I don't get it, but hey, if you wanna be whacky here, who am I to deny you your chance at silliness, right ? :P
Oh, my phone kept saying "Posting Error" and I didn't see all those posts. I hate duplicate posts like that. Damn.

esteban

It just did it again. My phone can't handle this thread!

NightWolve

Ah, Android or [other] type phone. Weird.

NecroPhile

Who cares if the chicken video is silly and dumb?  It's kinda funny and the girl is cute, so 'twas worth watching.

Also, it reminds me of the Bluths. 

"Chickens don't clap!"
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

munchiaz

TR0N

Soukyugurentai HD60REVIEW - Bullet Heaven HD, Episode 113
IMG

Medic_wheat

Check out this video on YouTube:

"Best Horror Movies Full Movies English HD | Invasion Of The Body Snatchers | Happy Halloween 2014"

Why do I hate myself ?   Hmmm I guess this is a C movie not good enough to be a B movie

JoshTurboTrollX

Batman & Robin on the Genesis.... we suck.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Psycho Punch

SuperGrafx

"Crazy Korean Man Eating" (May 20, 2013)
Alt:

mackdanger

I had no idea porcupines made any kind of noises:
Teddy Bear, the Talking Porcupine, LOVES Pumpkin
Check out "Skill Sets" my 1CC / No Death video series:
https://www.youtube.com/user/richardgalactic

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 11/28/2014, 12:46 AM
Quote from: mackdanger on 11/27/2014, 11:14 PMI had no idea porcupines made any kind of noises:

Adorable, but sounds fake.
It sounds fake to me as well.

Sure, it might be real. But I need to see a distinguished British naturalist confirm the authenticity of those noises.

P.S. Even on mute, the porcupine is cute as hell.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 11/28/2014, 06:56 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 11/28/2014, 12:46 AM
Quote from: mackdanger on 11/27/2014, 11:14 PMI had no idea porcupines made any kind of noises:

Adorable, but sounds fake.
It sounds fake to me as well.

Sure, it might be real. But I need to see a distinguished British naturalist confirm the authenticity of those noises.

P.S. Even on mute, the porcupine is cute as hell.
Agreed. :3
IMG

jeffhlewis

Quote from: guest on 12/03/2014, 02:57 PMhighly recommended.  everyone should be forced to watch this when starting middle/high school.
Hot Crazy Matrix - A Man's Guide to Women
I liked the video better before tactical dudebro injected himself into it

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 12/03/2014, 02:57 PMhighly recommended.  everyone should be forced to watch this when starting middle/high school.
Hahaha! Ya know, he was actually pretty good with that, gotta admit.

munchiaz

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 12/04/2014, 10:33 PM
I liked the video better before tactical dudebro injected himself into it
There is a older video of this without the dudebro