@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons- WINNERS

Started by Sparky, 12/10/2014, 07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sparky

Open to everyone, and your choice of these 80's classics...The complete D&D animated series ( my fav) or the 20 best episodes of He-man on DVD, Both are sealed.

I will pick 1 winner for each dvd next Monday dec 15th
Hugs & a happy fuckn holidays to you and yours. :)


WINNER FOR D&D..

IMG

WINNER FOR HE-MAN..

IMG

IMG

whisper2053

OMG there it is right in the childhood, POW! That D&D set is AWESOME. *drools and wants*

:D
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

Gentlegamer

#2
You are raffling my childhood, sir, may I enter? Masters of the Universe, please. I have the original red box "premium" edition of the D&D series.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

HailingTheThings

Oooh! Enter me for D&D, please, sir?! :3
IMG

esteban

#4
I cannot resist. I'm in.

D&D
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ToyMachine78


Medic_wheat

Man I want both.


I'll go he man as no one else has yet.


Link to buy the D&D series?

mitsuman

Oh man, what great raffle! But don't enter me since I wouldmstart to watch them, get pulled away by one of my kids, then never watch them again.


Medic_wheat

Wow and only for $10! 

Must resist buying until next month.

mitsuman

Ah you know what, go ahead and enter me for both. If both can not be entered, please enter me for the D&D DVD. Thanks!

TR0N

#11
Sign me up for D&D,still bitter the show didn't get a final episode but it's a good fantasy cartoon any ways.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Sparky


InfraMan

Oooooooo, I'd like to be entered for the D&D set, please! [-o<

As a child, I was gutted when this show was cancelled. We didn't have easy access to information back then, so I just kept waiting and waiting for new episodes to show up...

Kind of like the Mighty Orbots, which showed up briefly on ABC, was completely awesome, and then mysteriously disappeared from television forever. :cry:

cjameslv

I want in on the D&D please! Ty

VestCunt

Please sign me up for the D&D disc if it's not too late.
I'm a cunt, always was. Topic Adjourned.

Medic_wheat


Gentlegamer

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 12/21/2014, 02:37 PMWow no one wants He-Man?
I asked to be entered for Masters of the Universe.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 12/21/2014, 03:10 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 12/21/2014, 02:37 PMWow no one wants He-Man?
I asked to be entered for Masters of the Universe.
So you are my only competition. Nice

mitsuman

I asked to be entered in both, but not sure if I am allowed though.

TR0N

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 12/21/2014, 02:37 PMWow no one wants He-Man?
I grew up on he-man&motu but i don't have much nostalgia for the show now.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Sparky


Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

mitsuman


Medic_wheat

Sweet pm in coming soon with address