10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailingTheThings

Andy Dick FTW (Fecks The World)

IMG
IMG

MrFlutterPie

/j8H8DS4.jpg

IMG

I just handed in 3 papers last week so I may be off centre a bit but I freaking love that Hulk pic :lol:

Digi.k

SuperGrafx

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 11/08/2014, 11:09 PM/j8H8DS4.jpg
Judging by the cup sizes in the pic, these would hold some rather large Boo-bies  :dance:

bob

^^ Thats estebans nut holder.

Digi.k

HailingTheThings

IMG

jelloslug

Psycho Punch

ADVISE COSTUMER NOT TO EAT BURRITO.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 11/18/2014, 10:48 AMADVISE COSTUMER NOT TO EAT BURRITO.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
IMG

ToyMachine78

Lol! That reads like some of our help desk tickets

420GOAT

so its not just me huh?
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

The exhaust probably kept it nice and warm.  I'd eat it.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

It was wrapped. I'd definitely eat it.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

That is farkin' awesome.

esteban

Tetris was always awesome. BUT NOW IT IS A MEDIUM FOR ART. Amazing.

cjameslv

Damn it made it to lvl 34

NightWolve

GotNothingToPlayLOL.jpg
GotNewGame.jpg

OH YEAH, you know you would love it for your couch! For the refined movie lover in all of us!
TopCouchPortraits.jpg

ChronoTriggerArt.jpg
MarioBrosFishTank.jpg

mitsuman

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

cjameslv

mitsuman

JoshTurboTrollX

Digi.k

NecroPhile

JoshTurboTrollX

cjameslv

Somethings just not right here...
/00H0H_aMmguhNiLgp_600x450.jpg

NightWolve

Hahah, intentional or unintentional ??

cjameslv

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/07/2015, 05:52 PMHahah, intentional or unintentional ??
Unintentional, the best kind! Saw it on craigslist today for $5

cjameslv

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 01/07/2015, 05:18 PM...insert HUGE FUCKING IMAGE.....
Holy shit lol i think i just used all of my cable providers bandwith loading this!

NecroPhile

Josh didn't have the TIME to resize a 1804x24164 picture.

NightWolve

Yeah, you had to download that sucker and rely on your local Photo browser (I use a good one that integrates well with Windows Explorer, and is better than the default one: faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm or better yet for webp support try: https://en.bandisoft.com/honeyview/).

/10200132721717775_.jpg

DankeyKangPrincessZorldo.jpg

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: cjameslv on 01/07/2015, 06:01 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 01/07/2015, 05:18 PM...insert HUGE FUCKING IMAGE.....
Holy shit lol i think i just used all of my cable providers bandwith loading this!
lol, sorry about that!

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Digi.k

Sarumaru

MrFlutterPie

NightWolve

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

jperryss

Dicer

munchiaz

Sarumaru

LostFlunky

LostFlunky

Quote from: guest on 01/14/2015, 03:10 PM?? i don't get it....  :/
Only service animals allowed on the subway - no pets!

Bernie

Is this you Nulltard?     :lol:

IMG

NightWolve

LostFlunky

/image1_zpsa9246767.jpeg

Oh, and "energy drinks".