OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

The lost Bonk game.

Started by Psycho Punch, 01/26/2015, 09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Punch

Let's Play: Dave Speed and the Mutants

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What's with europe and it's ripoffs anyway?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Psycho Punch

Punch Out!!, euro version.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ParanoiaDragon

Dave Speed & the Mutants game is best, convert it to Turbo we will!
IMG

esteban

Hahaahhahahahahahahaha I had never seen that before.

Talk about a title not matching the content of the game.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jlued686

Where are those sound effects from? I know I've heard them before, but I can't place them.

DeshDildo

Ha.... that seems typical of a C64 game.  Anyone ever play the Super Mario Bros. "port" on C64?
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

NecroPhile

It looks like it's a decent platformer, but it's definitely not very bonky in the gameplay.  I give it bonus points for the cute lil turtles.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!