@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

The lost Bonk game.

Started by Psycho Punch, 01/26/2015, 09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Punch

Let's Play: Dave Speed and the Mutants

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What's with europe and it's ripoffs anyway?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Psycho Punch

Punch Out!!, euro version.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ParanoiaDragon

Dave Speed & the Mutants game is best, convert it to Turbo we will!
IMG

esteban

Hahaahhahahahahahahaha I had never seen that before.

Talk about a title not matching the content of the game.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jlued686

Where are those sound effects from? I know I've heard them before, but I can't place them.

DeshDildo

Ha.... that seems typical of a C64 game.  Anyone ever play the Super Mario Bros. "port" on C64?
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

NecroPhile

It looks like it's a decent platformer, but it's definitely not very bonky in the gameplay.  I give it bonus points for the cute lil turtles.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!