The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

PCENGINEFX RAP BATTLES!!

Started by BrosephPCE, 01/27/2015, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrosephPCE

Hi, I'm Broseph and I'm new here. I'm also THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!!

A demonstration of my awesometacular abilities:
https://tinyurl.com/mgcw4gxI challenge any of you motherfuckers to write and record a rap song describing to all of us here why you are a bad-ass dude and I'm a totally lame shitlicker.

Alternatively, comment your disses below!  :twisted:  :lol:

Bernie

Opethian

are you stoned or do you have a stuffy nose?
IMG

bob

NecroPhile

What?!?

I don't even.................
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BigusSchmuck

Arkhan Asylum

MY NAMES ARKHAN AND I LIKE TO SUCK DICK
BUT I DONT LIKE TO SWALLOW CAUSE IT MAKES ME SICK
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 01/27/2015, 04:22 PMMY NAMES ARKHAN AND I LIKE TO SUCK DICK
BUT I DONT LIKE TO SWALLOW CAUSE IT MAKES ME SICK
You nasty bitch you...  lmao

Opethian

IMG

wildfruit

Bailey jay is so hot
I want to stick my HuCard in her slot.
That's all I've got.

Arkhan Asylum

You almost wrote a Haiku.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

jtucci31

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: wildfruit on 01/27/2015, 04:25 PMBailey jay is so hot
I want to stick my HuCard in her slot.
That's all I've got.
You know this type of lady does not have a slot.  She has an extra surprise and it is a luscious gift at that.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

bob

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/27/2015, 06:27 PM...
This is going to sound like im being a dick, but why are you here so much lately?

NightWolve

Quote from: BrosephPCE on 01/27/2015, 04:04 PMHi, I'm Broseph and I'm new here. I'm also THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!!

A demonstration of my awesometacular abilities: http://tinyurl.com/mgcw4gx

:lol: :lol: :lol:

From the standpoint of breaking with the usual stuff I see on PCEFX, this was certainly a curveball of unexpected entertainment...

Sadler

I don't know what's happening in this thread, but I think I like it. :lol:

I am upset to realize that legal adults nowadays were born after the death of NEC in the US though. :lol:

EDIT: Can we get a cranky old dude emote? :)

esteban

Quote from: BrosephPCE on 01/27/2015, 04:04 PMHi, I'm Broseph and I'm new here. I'm also THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!!

A demonstration of my awesometacular abilities: http://tinyurl.com/mgcw4gx

I challenge any of you motherfuckers to write and record a rap song describing to all of us here why you are a bad-ass dude and I'm a totally lame shitlicker.

Hahaahhahahahahahahaha.

Awesome. Ridiculous. Awesome.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BrosephPCE

BUMP. Thanks for the responses dudes. :lol:

Quote from: Opethian on 01/27/2015, 04:17 PMare you stoned or do you have a stuffy nose?
clock stops at 4:20 bro

Joe Redifer

Here you go. You just lost the Turbo rap battle with this little ditty from Jackie Chan's Action Kung-Fu

esteban

WTF is happening to the TurboCosmos?

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NightWolve

Joe Redifer

Guys, are you sad that the Turbo is getting attention? Rap may be strange and new, but it is the future. I bet even Haley Joel Osment listens to rap.

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/31/2015, 01:06 AMGuys, are you sad that the Turbo is getting attention? Rap may be strange and new, but it is the future. I bet even Haley Joel Osment listens to rap.
Hahahahahshashs.

I was just listening to a banjo rendition of Wonderboy theme  (monsterboy.com) and it occurred to me that I could lay some phat rhymes on top of dat tune.

Also, I'm sure Nicole Eggert could rap better than the folks we've heard thus far.

Trüe storie.

geise

PCEngineHell

OP, check it, my late ass has arrived.
A piece of shit like you needs to listen to words of the wise.
Op , you be slippin.
With those fucking words, your lame ass be trippin.
Modem on the left, lan cable on the right.
Unhook that shit pronto, and realize there is more to life.
Also, delete that System 32 folder. Uninstall Windows.
Get the fuck off the net, go bang some god damn bimbos.
Your rap sucked, your game is weak.
I know you like the way I'm punking you out.
So now its time for you to get the fuck out.
I talk shit with the best of them, but seriously what the
fuck is up with this linetrap bitch? She aint no hit. She will
bust her nut all over your face and make you wish you never
asked to go to 3rd base, you stupid fucking bitch.  Word.

Oh yeah, also:
You'll never top James. He IS the undefeated rap/hip hop legend here on this forum, and always will be, so pack your shit up and go home guy :P

NightWolve

Psycho Punch

I'd post Xak's rap hits here but I'm not sure I want the URL for his youtube videos on my browser's history.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Who was the dude who was SERIOUS about whiteboyhiphop and had the song about "Will I ever be on the radio?"

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/07/2015, 01:33 PM
Quote from: esteban on 02/07/2015, 12:34 PMWho was the dude who was SERIOUS about whiteboyhiphop and had the song about "Will I ever be on the radio?"
MASSAKA

aka Bowsersbasement
That's right! Thank you. How could I forget Massakkaaa?

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 02/07/2015, 01:33 PM
Quote from: esteban on 02/07/2015, 12:34 PMWho was the dude who was SERIOUS about whiteboyhiphop and had the song about "Will I ever be on the radio?"
MASSAKA

aka Bowsers "badtouch" basement-bowel-movement-mayhem-mansion-amusement-park-and-more
fixed
IMG

Sadler

Quote from: guest on 01/27/2015, 05:19 PMRelevant
IMG
Official Turbo Time Music Video
Video is private. :(