10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Over reactors..

Started by Sparky, 11/22/2014, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Man I have meant a few on here, I get mad at first then laugh after as these guys do not like to hear they are wrong. Lego your ego.

esteban

Shuttle the duck up.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sparky

Ha.. You shut the fuck up . It's true

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: guest on 11/22/2014, 11:06 PMMan I have meant a few on here, I get mad at first then laugh after as these guys do not like to hear they are wrong. Lego your ego.
You meant whom?

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

esteban

Bernie

I like it in the butt and I cannot lie, I like it in the little brown eye.....

bob

Im always wrong...so, status quo

NecroPhile

I hear ya, Sparky.  Some peeps can't take being told to go fuck themselves either.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

#shuttletheduckup is now trending on twitter.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Opethian

KuatoSaysStartTheReactor.webp
/resized_kuato-meme-generator-quaid-start-the-reactor-c415cd.jpg
IMG

PunkCryborg

IS THIS ABOUT ME I WILL REPORT YOU ALL

Tatsujin

over reactors are not internet approved!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

Elabit is a douchebag, pass it on.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: esteban on 01/10/2015, 07:44 AMElabit is a douchebag, pass it on.
report him to necromod then

SuperGrafx

Don't worry be happy

geise

Speaking of over reactors, welcome back Tats!  :-"
 O:)

wildfruit

Over actors
Khaaaan!!.jpg

LostFlunky

I am over reactors, no nukes is good nukes.

Opethian

you cant hug your children with nuclear arms
IMG

NecroPhile

I can hug 'em with my very good hands, though they (my hands not the kids) stink like candy corn.

cjameslv

This thread better not be about me....

SPOCK!!!!!!

IMG

Miracle_Warrior

Quote from: guest on 01/12/2015, 09:58 AMI can hug 'em with my very good hands, though they (my hands not the kids) stink like candy corn.
This reminded me of The Neverending Story.

JoshTurboTrollX

#candycornhands is now trending on twitter
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

SAVE FIGHTING STREET SIGN THE PETITION SAVE FIGHTING oh waitaminute.

Sparky

Best one yet!!!! Deleted as a friend on facbook and then blocked.. I laughed so hard... It's facial book and the pussaaaaa cannot stand a bit of razzing... Fuck I hope he has a big pillow to cry in. Hahaha.

Sparky

Nulltard, I tried to patch things up with that guy with Pms after that one thread about you as I joke but I took as bad taste as I have kids. That clown would not let it go. Hence: over reactor.

esteban

I guess I shouldn't even ask.

Drama on Facialbook is a real thing?

I thought only old men did that sort of thing.

Tatsujin

shöt le fück öp!! öll öf yoü!!

trüe störy
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Sparky

Gasp.. I think I am becoming an old man, either way I will not stand for this your all blocked :P

Bernie

/1613973_715349218561508_1896236389_n.png

bob

NecroPhile

Farkbook dwamas!

Hatters gonna hat, Sparky.

Sarumaru

Quote from: guest on 01/30/2015, 11:05 PMThtop it I thay! THTOP! Erathe the hate. :lol:

On a more serious note, I was saddened to see the conflict. You're both good guys, IMO.

Tangent:  I'm strongly considering blocking myself on the facebooks. That place is toxic.
IMG

Sarumaru

Quote from: guest on 02/02/2015, 03:53 PM
Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/02/2015, 03:11 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/30/2015, 11:05 PMThtop it I thay! THTOP! Erathe the hate. :lol:

On a more serious note, I was saddened to see the conflict. You're both good guys, IMO.

Tangent:  I'm strongly considering blocking myself on the facebooks. That place is toxic.
IMG
Is that the face you made when Kuban0 and company MANJID'd you?
Yes. And apparently it's pronounced MAHEED.