@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Anti-Vaccine/Vaccination Movement

Started by xcrement5x, 02/04/2015, 05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildfruit

My o- blood is superior to all your dirty + blood. You terrestrial beings.

mitsuman

IMG

As for vaccines/anti-vaxxers, sure, it is okay to have some doubts. But TALK TO A GOD DAMNED DOCTOR/SCIENTIST/PHARMACIST ABOUT YOUR DOUBTS. Don't turn to Dr Oz, Jenny McCarthy, or even Penn & Teller. Do some fucking real research.

And Phase, if you are worried about man made chemicals entering your body, I sure hope you have a sustainable food/water supply at your own home. If not, say hello to thousands of things you are putting into your body that are not "natural".

EvilEvoIX

Lizard people are all within our Government.  Louis C.K. sniffed on out here:
Lost: Louis CK Donald Rumsfeld Lizard O and A
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Phase

lolz, I guess if you question vaccines you believe in lizard aliens from mars now lol better get my They Live shades on  8)

While I'm sure to most adults the mercury levels are low enough now not to really effect them. I am still concerned about small kids and look at all the other crap in these shots. Remember this is directly into your blood and not ingesting where your body is able to filter more. What and who are these vaccines tested on and for how long, what are long term side effects and are these even being looked at? I am doubting they are doing 20 year tests before they roll one of these things out. You have to remember this is a business and not some all loving mother making these things. I'd like to see better treatment once you have one of these viruses. And having better non vaccine prevention.

Here is an interesting article thats more on topic
http://www.healthsentinel.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2752:the-vaccine-war-a-forgotten-history&catid=5:original&Itemid=24

"What their data shows is a large 98.6% decrease in death from measles from 1912-1963 when the measles vaccine was introduced"

What would the graphs look like if vaccines were not used, would they flatten out.. what do you think?

NecroPhile

You're dumber than a sack of hammers.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Phase

mitsuman

Quote from: Phase on 02/06/2015, 03:03 PMAnd having better non vaccine prevention.
You just basically said having a better non-preventing prevention to diseases.

NecroPhile

Constructive or not, it's 100% accurate.  If you weren't such a bleeding idiot, here's a few things that wouldn't need explaining:

1)  NOBODY is arguing that thiomersal is good for you; it's already been removed from most all vaccines, and the few that still use it are also available in thiomersal free versions; and there are ZERO scientific studies that suggest it's a substantial risk anyway.  Why do you keep bringing it up like it's important?

2)  Most vaccines in use today have been in use for more than 20 years, yet not a one of 'em has proven to pose a substantial risk.  The idea that they're full of unknowns, untested, and dangerous is just laughable.

3)  Arguing for better treatment after the fact in lieu of vaccines is equally ridiculous.  Who in their right mind would prefer to get deathly ill yet live instead of never getting the disease at all?  I suppose the doctors and drug companies would love that, though, as then they'd get to rake in the cash for all the extra office visits, treatments, and hospital stays.

4)  Those stats have nothing to do with the efficacy or risks of vaccines, so what's your point?  Are you really trying to say that virtually zero deaths today is no better than 40 deaths per year (based on the mortality rate in '63) plus the thousands of kids that'd get sick but live?!?  That drop in the mortality rate since 1900 is mostly due to medical advancements and improved access to care (you'll find similar drops for ALL maladies over the same period), so you'd be better off looking at how measles vaccines have helped in developing countries: 75% drop since 2000.

wildfruit

Best part of childhood immunisation. Its free! Its all free!

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 02/04/2015, 05:46 PMIf peeps don't want to get their kiddos vaccinated, I'm okay with it as long as they stay the fuck home.  Don't put others at risk.
umm...if your vaccinated, how are you at risk?

xcrement5x

Quote from: cjameslv on 02/06/2015, 06:27 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/04/2015, 05:46 PMIf peeps don't want to get their kiddos vaccinated, I'm okay with it as long as they stay the fuck home.  Don't put others at risk.
umm...if your vaccinated, how are you at risk?
Not everyone can be vaccinated.  Very young children are not able to until a certain age, or children with immune disorders or those fighting cancer.  Also a small percentage of the population just doesn't build the immunities well even with the vaccine.  Those people are protected from getting something like measles because of herd-immunity. 

Essentially it works like this.  If the vast majority of the population is immune to something already because of vaccinations, then those who are unable to have the vaccination and make the antibodies are protected basically because no one that they would come in contact with would have it. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

OldRover

Quote from: Phase on 02/06/2015, 03:03 PMWhile I'm sure to most adults the mercury levels are low enough now not to really effect them. I am still concerned about small kids and look at all the other crap in these shots. Remember this is directly into your blood and not ingesting where your body is able to filter more. What and who are these vaccines tested on and for how long, what are long term side effects and are these even being looked at? I am doubting they are doing 20 year tests before they roll one of these things out. You have to remember this is a business and not some all loving mother making these things. I'd like to see better treatment once you have one of these viruses. And having better non vaccine prevention.
These non-arguments have been used by antivaxxers for years and years now. The answers are simple:

-There is negligible difference in mercurial toxicity between children and adults. Not only that, but the mercury concentration used in older vaccines was still way, way below the toxicity level for even infants. This is probably the oldest and most easily debunked scares in all of the history of anti-vax lunacy.
-What "other crap"? Be more specific.
-The method of introduction is immaterial. This is a nonsense argument.
-There is no need to do long-term testing of this type for two reasons. One, long-term testing "in the wild" has already been done with vaccines that came long before, and two, scientists already know about all possible contraindications. It is a pointless waste of time to do extensive testing when you already know the shit works.
-Microsoft is a business, yet most people use Windows and not Linux. This is a bullshit argument.
-The whole point of vaccines is to prevent people from getting preventable diseases.
-Yeah... ask Steve Jobs how well "alternative medicine" worked out for him. Oh wait...
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Psycho Punch

I am fully vaccinated, I even took the Influenza Type A vaccine in the 2009 "outbreak". Maybe that's the reason I only write shit posts in online boards? Guess it's time to quarantine myself out of contact with other users (AKA post only on DoxPhile where no one will bother to go).

A piece of advice: close this thread.

seriously necro
close it

or move it to Fighting Street before people get too serious here.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

I still love Psycho Punch.

Anyway, this thread is a testament to why we suck my left one.

We will always find something to fight over.

I just find it more fun to fight over trivial shit (like why Dragon Spirit PCE is awesome and you suck if you don't like it. YOU SUCK. And it has so many great songs. SUCK MY LEFT ONE.)

I love you all.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

Do homeopaths vaccinate themselves with water?

xcrement5x

Quote from: guest on 02/07/2015, 12:57 PMDo homeopaths vaccinate themselves with water?
OH MY GAWD!

Don't get me started on homeopaths, there was some dude trying to sell a homeopathic cure to Ebola several months ago and I was like WTF?!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

CGQuarterly

A doctor tells you to vaccinate your kids, but hey he's just part of the big pharma machine.

BETTER LISTEN TO JENNY MCCARTHY INSTEAD. 

Fucking Morons.  You fucking morons brought back measles.  MEASLES!  What's next, the black plague?  Jesus fucking Christ.  Phase, what's your stance on airplane contrails and on 9/11?  Serious question.

wildfruit

Quote from: guest on 02/07/2015, 12:57 PMDo homeopaths vaccinate themselves with water?
yea. As long as its Evian though. Nothing else will do.
Seriously though if I was in charge, I would make NHS vaccinations compulsory. Too many hipster parents choosing to opt out now places a potential burden in a generation's time that could easily be avoided. Seriously who wants polio to resurge??

cjameslv

Silly it's not called a vaccine its called a colonic when you inject water into your ass (this should help clear it up):

IMG

wildfruit

CGQuarterly

I'd colonic the fuck out of that.

NightWolve

technozombie

Well I'm a little late to this thread but....

Everything in life is associated with risks, getting on the road to go to work increases your chance of getting hit by a car. It's a calculated decision, the odds of you getting killed on the road are slim enough that you(most of you anyways) continue to do it.  There really is no other option besides getting  vaccinated. Without vaccinations the risk of deadly/crippling disease would be so much higher than the potential for side effects of the shot itself.

My son started to show signs of tourrets syndrome at the age of 10. This was not caused by a vaccine. It sucks but sometimes things just happen, that is part of life.

Polio Pics for emphasis:

IMG

IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 02/06/2015, 11:58 PMA piece of advice: close this thread.

seriously necro
close it

or move it to Fighting Street before people get too serious here.
How 'bout I just ban off topic posters and whiners?