PC Engine Heroines Thread

Started by Sarumaru, 02/11/2015, 02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarumaru

The PC Engine was a great system with a number of memorable Heroines. Sure, it had it's fair share of heroes but some of the most memorable games for me growing up were those with female leads. So who are some of your favorite PC Engine Heroines? :D

NecroPhile

Princess Misa (a.k.a. Princess Kick Ass), Saya, Babbette, Lum (not really a heroine, but it's Lummy so she stays), Maria, Cotton, Ripple, Princess Aki, Fray, Yuna (and Yuri for her adorable noms), and Momo.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

There is also Valkyrie from Valkyrie Densetsu!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

ClodBusted

Yuko from the Valis series. Oh yes.

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 02/11/2015, 03:43 PMThere is also Valkyrie from Valkyrie Densetsu!
What about Mail?

esteban

PRINCESS ZA.

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Dicer

The old wise mother from Neutopia, she saves your ass...

xcrement5x

Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/11/2015, 04:01 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/11/2015, 03:43 PMThere is also Valkyrie from Valkyrie Densetsu!
What about Mail?
Mail will always be a Sega CD gal to me, but I GUESS she could fit in here too.  :P
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Sarumaru

Quote from: guest on 02/11/2015, 05:41 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/11/2015, 04:01 PM
What about Mail?
Mail will always be a Sega CD gal to me, but I GUESS she could fit in here too.  :P
But she was PCE first xele  :P
I love Mail, she is my second fave heroine for the PCE after Yuko Asou! Although Kyapiko from Shubibinman is up there as well.

VenomMacbeth

What about Minty Geile from Eternal City?

There're lots of great ones, though; Wonder Momo, Yuko from Valis, et al.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

poponon

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

eldritch

Quote from: poponon on 02/11/2015, 11:29 PMmakoto from ane-san is hardcore
Yes, one of my faves, too !

esteban

Fina (Elf)
 IMG

Sepi (Thief)
 IMG

Riot (Bard — this is really a dude, but he's cuter than Fina and Sepi, so I give him "honorable mention")
 IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/11/2015, 11:58 PMI have a book on them.
That is one sweet book.  Who's the gal (and game she's in) in the top left of pic 2?

CrackTiger

Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/12/2015, 09:35 AM
That is one sweet book.  Who's the gal (and game she's in) in the top left of pic 2?
At first glance I assumed it was from Dragon Knight II, but it looks like she's from one of the Yuna games. It's been too long since I played any of those games. :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Sarumaru

Quote from: guest on 02/12/2015, 09:35 AM
Quote from: guest on 02/11/2015, 11:58 PMI have a book on them.
Her name is Hwan Lee Min. She's a minor enemy character from Ginga Ojousama Densetsu Yuna.

xcrement5x

BlueBMW

The devil chick from Devils Crush?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

JapanTokei

For me, the chick heroines in Ys 1&2 are great.  The Goddess one that was posing as the fortune-teller, can't remember her name.. Sara or somethin'?

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 02/12/2015, 02:16 PM

https://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/pcegirls1.jpg

https://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/pcegirls2.jpg

https://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/pcegirls3.jpg
Man, that is rad.  Totally want that now...  Are there scans up anywhere?
There will be eventually. I have a 2' tall stack of non-Tengai Makyou/non-Ys PCE books, flyers, magazines, etc that I plan to scan and host once I have the time.

JapanTokei

Quote from: guest on 02/12/2015, 03:00 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/12/2015, 02:16 PM
Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/12/2015, 02:03 AM
Quote from: guest on 02/11/2015, 11:58 PMI have a book on them.
superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/pcegirls1.jpg
superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/pcegirls2.jpg
superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/pcegirls3.jpg
Those, are rad...
Man, that is rad.  Totally want that now...  Are there scans up anywhere?
There will be eventually. I have a 2' tall stack of non-Tengai Makyou/non-Ys PCE books, flyers, magazines, etc that I plan to scan and host once I have the time.
That magazine better not contain the Heroines from games like *Basted* or GameExpress games.. lol

Sarumaru

Quote from: JapanTokei on 02/12/2015, 02:53 PMFor me, the chick heroines in Ys 1&2 are great.  The Goodess one that was posing as the fortune teller , can't remember her name.. Sara or somethin?
Yep. Sara Tovah, descendant of Priest Tovah. I don't remember too well in my older age but I think she dies.

Feena is my favorite Ys girl :D

IMG

poponon

Quote from: Tatsujin on 02/12/2015, 07:55 AMI take no heroin.
first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem

xcrement5x

Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/12/2015, 06:47 PM
Quote from: JapanTokei on 02/12/2015, 02:53 PMFor me, the chick heroines in Ys 1&2 are great.  The Goodess one that was posing as the fortune teller , can't remember her name.. Sara or somethin?
Yep. Sara Tovah, descendant of Priest Tovah. I don't remember too well in my older age but I think she dies.

Feena is my favorite Ys girl :D
IMG
My heart melted.

Digi.k

esteban

TR0N

Really you count them as heroines ? They don't save any body in the game.Though it's worse for sara while she escapes in the original Ys 1&2.In the remake Ys 1&2 complete,she's out right murder for knowing to much.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec